Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match Type Ideas.
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-22-2016, 07:11 PM

Hey guys. I was thinking of Liddle J and Cole Adams' X-Treme Bloodshed Match, and I was wondering if there were any match types that you guys wanted to try out on each other. Maybe we could make it a PPV or Shove-It.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Edit Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-22-2016, 07:25 PM

what about a tower of inferno match or a human torch match?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-22-2016, 07:27 PM

I love me a big multi person match. Was in a 6 man domed hell in a cell ladder match once that I remember being awesome.

Love me the ultimate X too. Such a unique match that led to some awesome spots.

I've always thought the Kennel From Hell was a really visually appealing match. If only the dogs hadn't shit and fucked. Would be just as cool if that middle area was filled with barbwire/broken glass/tacks/dirty needles. I'd prefer that over it being on the ocean with meat vests and sharks and what not. :p

That's just me

I really like the Bloodshed gimmick too. I've already decided on my weapon if I'm ever in one.

Does XWF have a signature sort of annual match? Kind of like elimination chamber or that lethal lock down thing TNA did? Would be a cool thing to think about doing if there isn't one already.

Also off subject but what and when is the Wrestlemania of XWF? Is there one?
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-22-2016, 07:31 PM

ya know travis my version of a kennel from hell match is waaay different then yours

Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-22-2016, 07:40 PM

(03-22-2016, 07:31 PM)drezdin5788 Said: ya know travis my version of a kennel from hell match is waaay different then yours

Hm?
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-22-2016, 08:14 PM

(03-22-2016, 07:40 PM)Travis McCoy Said:
(03-22-2016, 07:31 PM)drezdin5788 Said: ya know travis my version of a kennel from hell match is waaay different then yours

Hm?

its not what you think

Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-22-2016, 08:35 PM

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

03-22-2016, 08:43 PM

We have Lethal Lotto, and Leap of Faith. Lethal Lotto is when we randomly pair you into teams, and put you in matches. Your partner for round 1 could be your opponent in round 2. Eventually when we have 2 left, they face off and the winner gets a 24/7 Briefcase. Leap of Faith is our Mania. Not sure when it's gonna be. Also, one of the big things to remember with match types, not all of these Extreme Matches, and CZW stuff translate well into text.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Travis McCoy (03-22-2016)
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:

03-22-2016, 09:45 PM

I understand that. There's only so many ways that you can make lighttubes interesting while describing the match. My ideas are less ultraviolent and more about adding a fresh, uncomplicated twist on usual matches. Here are a few.

1: Prison Cell.

This one is less of a match and more of a cage type. Here's a screen shot showing the blueprints for the cage and the match type that would take place inside.

[Image: 25IuNt7.png]

Basically, It's meant to be completely inescapable.

2: No Man's Land.

This one isn't actually 100% my idea. I got the idea from a Charity BYW fed called WAW Manchester who actually uses this stipulation in all of their matches.

In the No Man's Land match, regular rules apply in the ring. You can be disqualified and counted out. However, once both men are out of the ring, there are no rules. As long as both men are outside of the ring, there are no disqualifications. However, you still have to beat your opponent in the ring.

3: New Heights.

This match is designed with Cruiserweights in mind. There are two scaffolds around the ring, a patch of trampoline in the middle, four rope swings hanging from the bottom of the scaffolds, and various ladders of different heights around the ring. 6 enter the match, and they can be eliminated by pinfall or submission.

Finally,

4: War of the Worlds.

15 Participants enter 2 minutes apart. Each can bring (a) weapon(s) in if they wish, with the limit being three per person. The match itself is an elimination Falls Count Anywhere match.

Honorable Mention: The Reverse Match. You have to incapacitate your opponent to where you can make them pin you.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-22-2016, 10:56 PM

Two matches I'm known for 'round these parts are Electrified Cage Match and Electrified Hell in a Cell Match.

I'm hoping for my fourth match since coming back, I am hoping I'm known for winning/losing my No Escape from Hell Match. The whole dealio was described on the next Warfare's opt-in card.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
LiddleJ Offline
XWF Geordie King

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-23-2016, 01:31 AM

(03-22-2016, 07:27 PM)Travis McCoy Said: I love me a big multi person match. Was in a 6 man domed hell in a cell ladder match once that I remember being awesome.

Love me the ultimate X too. Such a unique match that led to some awesome spots.

I've always thought the Kennel From Hell was a really visually appealing match. If only the dogs hadn't shit and fucked. Would be just as cool if that middle area was filled with barbwire/broken glass/tacks/dirty needles. I'd prefer that over it being on the ocean with meat vests and sharks and what not. :p

That's just me

I really like the Bloodshed gimmick too. I've already decided on my weapon if I'm ever in one.

Does XWF have a signature sort of annual match? Kind of like elimination chamber or that lethal lock down thing TNA did? Would be a cool thing to think about doing if there isn't one already.

Also off subject but what and when is the Wrestlemania of XWF? Is there one?

Yeah Travis, its has been fun this week to write about the match and be involved in, really has. You will need to come up with another 4 weapons to match that 1 you have in mind. Plus I thought it was hard naming all the weapons in your first promo without sounding too stupid, but I think my first promo made me sound a little stupid when it got to electricity part lmao. never mind, all part of the game. I tried my best to make a good story of it when it came to my head but really should of choose something more simple and easy but fuck it, done now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: o7YoFf2.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-23-2016, 02:31 AM

i had this crazy idea for a Elevation X inside a cage idea..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
drezdin5788 (03-23-2016)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-23-2016, 07:13 AM

Turmoil Tornado Tag

Minimum participants are 6. Match starts like a tag match, able to tag in and out normally, and after a time, another member is allowed to participate, wargames style, giving one team an advantage, with both able to tag in and out until the opposing team is eligible for a second entrant.

Example:A, B, C, D vs 1,2,3,4.

A and 1 begin the match, both eligible to tag their respective partners. After a certain time, B joins the match, giving them a two on one advantage, with both A and B eligible to make tags. After more time passes, 2 joins and evens out the match and this continues until all participants are involved and eliminations can begin.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-23-2016, 08:37 AM

A mix between last man standing and elimination match basically you can have up to
3 to 6 people and your job is to eliminate them from the match yes is simple but it basically shows who's the best or strongest wrestler if you can outlast 6 men. i see a whole new light

p.s now simple can always be better no more complex promos because to be honest i'm a train wreck at them and just make a point and go with it not adding fluff to it

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
15 Shows His Ass Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-23-2016, 12:07 PM

Last Man Standing in a Hell In A Cell. Pretty straightforward
Hate Post Like Post
prince_23 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-23-2016, 04:25 PM

Is there an annual type of Royal Rumble match?
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-23-2016, 05:49 PM

barbedwire massacre
human torch
frozen tundra
my bitch
doomsday cage
roulette chamber
spiked whip
electricfied inferno
no sanctification
triple tier
story house