Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Character : Shade
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-08-2016, 12:04 PM

Just here to get feedback and suggestion for my Character shade i want to get options for what i'm going to do with shade like telling what and what i should do to develop my character my first step was with the backstory thread i did it just a small piece of shades back story and the women in the coffins is important to shade but in what way could be anything. but i digress i'm here to ground my character so please give options and a direction because the backstory wasn't meant to start a match.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2016, 12:49 PM

Punctuation/grammar. I don't know if you're foreign (and I don't mean to sound xenophobic) but most of the time I have no idea what you're saying. The character seems like a good base to develop, I like the whole mysterious aspect of the gimmick, but an opponent can really rip a hole if they spot an opening like a misspelt word, let alone a misspelt paragraph. One thing I would improve on is knowing was direction your character is going on as you have this brooding, mysterious, masked guy who says "gayboi" and trash talks like someone completely different, so I'd either incorporate that into your gimmick or make it known who Shade is and why he is Shade.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blue Gator's post:
Shade (03-08-2016)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-08-2016, 12:52 PM

(03-08-2016, 12:49 PM)Tush Said: Punctuation/grammar. I don't know if you're foreign (and I don't mean to sound xenophobic) but most of the time I have no idea what you're saying. The character seems like a good base to develop, I like the whole mysterious aspect of the gimmick, but an opponent can really rip a hole if they spot an opening like a misspelt word, let alone a misspelt paragraph. One thing I would improve on is knowing was direction your character is going on as you have this brooding, mysterious, masked guy who says "gayboi" and trash talks like someone completely different, so I'd either incorporate that into your gimmick or make it known who Shade is and why he is Shade.

Oh okay thanks

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post