Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 12:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Another Madness Update
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2013, 01:33 AM

I'm about half way through the main event and calling it quits. Obviously I got a late start and some unforeseen issues popped up killing some of my major plans.

Expect Madness results to get posted either late morning or early afternoon depending on when I actually wake my ass up. It's 5:30 am here and thats it. I can work no more.

I feel like I've been up for 30 years so, I'm going to bed.

My apologies, but I'd rather finish this main event with a clearer, more alert brain.

-PH
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Crimson Cobra (04-16-2013)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2013, 02:20 AM

I would actually kick your ass if I found out you'd stayed up to stupid o'clock writing my match anyway. A day or two late isn't going to break any hearts. Sleep damn you
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-16-2013, 02:42 AM

(04-16-2013, 02:20 AM)Neonero Said: Sleep damn you

*Fires a tranq dart, which only rebounds off Heyman's quadruple chin, and instead ends up lodged in the arm of Neonero*

......................Shit....

But, yeah. I was gonna reply to this, then got sidetracked. Pretty sure I'm gonna "survive until my match" on Madness. I don't know for sure if I'll win or lose on Shove It, but that doesn't mean I won't survive. Can never be too sure, though.

EDIT: Aaaand.... Forgot to address what I CAME HERE TO SAY............. Don't worry. We can wait. I wouldn't dare be pissed off at you for a late show..... I know what being on the recieving end of that's like, and it's shit.... Even though what I gotta write is like 3500-4500 words, those people are known to complain after a few hours of a late show..... Dumb fucks........

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
(04-16-2013)
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

04-16-2013, 07:26 AM

take your time dude. We completely understand, and wouldn't want you to overstress yourself over all this. Either way, at the end of the day this is for fun. No reason to make life more difficult.
Hate Post Like Post