Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#newXtremechamp
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-02-2016, 11:40 PM

We're backstage at the Trade Union Palace, the now former Universal Champion Mr Dominance is hobbling through the hallways, still feeling from the intense epic clash he had with Vinnie Lane. Austin Fernando is walking through the same hallway heading in Trax's direction, but the X-Treme and World Tag Team Champion is too busy on his phone to notice he's walking right towards Mr Dominance. Without warning, Trax hits him with a TRAP SILENCER! Austin goes down and his phone goes flying in the air, Trax catches it as it falls.

Sup champ, congrats on the win tonight, you really shouldn't walk and text though because then situations like this might be able to be avoided.

Trax looks at the phone while Austin lays on the floor groaning.

Ugh...Twitter? I hate hashfags like you, but fuck it, I may have lost my championship tonight, but I can still leave this building with YOURS. Lets see how many favorites and retweets THIS picture can get!

Trax hooks Austins leg with one arm while taking a selfie with Austins phone with his free arm.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2016, 11:56 PM

Amjetkun bursts onto the scene like the kool aids man. He pours a bunch of protein shake down Austin's throat

"Here yo go bro wow ok so just swallow and use the power to kick out!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]