Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm in the mood for a fight
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-26-2015, 05:49 PM

Drezdin:all right you mother fucking trans gender hermaphrodytes, although I've been down and out for the last well more than a week and counting, I don't give a flying fuck what any one saids especially my doctor. I'm in the mood for fighting, I wanna fight you bitches, I am issuing a challenge to any one that wants to kill me to prove that I am nothing and that they are better than me. But our match is not an ordinary match, out match is going to be a thresh hold of pain match inside hell in a cell. WHO HAS THE NUTS TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF A HUMAN BEING THAT COULD POTENTIALLY END YOUR EXSISTANCE ON THIS PLANET!!!!!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-26-2015, 06:44 PM

(12-26-2015, 05:49 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Drezdin:all right you mother fucking trans gender hermaphrodytes, although I've been down and out for the last well more than a week and counting, I don't give a flying fuck what any one saids especially my doctor. I'm in the mood for fighting, I wanna fight you bitches, I am issuing a challenge to any one that wants to kill me to prove that I am nothing and that they are better than me. But our match is not an ordinary match, out match is going to be a thresh hold of pain match inside hell in a cell. WHO HAS THE NUTS TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF A HUMAN BEING THAT COULD POTENTIALLY END YOUR EXSISTANCE ON THIS PLANET!!!!!

Cain looks at Drezdin, sharpening a butcherknife, sparks hitting his bare chest, bouncing off.

"If I were you, I would be careful what I wish for, primate."

He laughs.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-26-2015, 07:29 PM

Aaahhh, look who we have here ladies and gentlemen? It's my dearest sweetie pie Cain. Look here Cain, I want you to listen to me very very carefully. You see you laugh now but if it wasn't for me going down before out triple threat match your ass would of been whooped by me therefore you would of been mine. I mean I wouldnt laugh if I was you, you ain't better than me. because you say that I should be careful for what I wish for, home boy as Jon cena would say you want some come get some. Till then cain if I was you I would look over my should in making sure that you are safe all around.

***drezdin turns half way but then turns back over twards cain***

Oh and by the way I got three words for ya...chicken...and...turkey...

***drezdin chuckles in a creepy tone***

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-26-2015, 07:36 PM

" Wow Ok so I'm seeing nothing but a sausage fest on Saturday night around here and I'm sickened by it Drizzldick if you don't shut your mouth I will put my size 25 right through the back of your skulls man!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-26-2015, 07:37 PM

(12-26-2015, 07:29 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Aaahhh, look who we have here ladies and gentlemen? It's my dearest sweetie pie Cain. Look here Cain, I want you to listen to me very very carefully. You see you laugh now but if it wasn't for me going down before out triple threat match your ass would of been whooped by me therefore you would of been mine. I mean I wouldnt laugh if I was you, you ain't better than me. because you say that I should be careful for what I wish for, home boy as Jon cena would say you want some come get some. Till then cain if I was you I would look over my should in making sure that you are safe all around.

***drezdin turns half way but then turns back over twards cain***

Oh and by the way I got three words for ya...chicken...and...turkey...

***drezdin chuckles in a creepy tone***

"This is exactly the type of mental the True God wants eliminated from this world. Hah. I mean seriously, you dumbass, I answered your prayer. A prayer for death, the way I heard it. Why should I fear you? Give me a reason, because you were the one Mason Prince pinned, not me."

He glares at Drezdin.

"Oh, I want some. I want some of your blood, on my skin. I want some of your guts, on the canvas. I want some flesh in my hands, being torn...ripped from the bone. And at the end of the night, the only two words you'll say? "I quit". That's IF I allow you to live."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-26-2015, 07:53 PM

[Lightblue] [b]"Boring Cain and Drezdin are boring. Wonder when they stop being ]

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

12-26-2015, 08:03 PM

(12-26-2015, 07:53 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: [Lightblue] [b]"Boring Cain and Drezdin are boring. Wonder when they stop being ]

That's their own personal quirks as a human, being boring is just a way of showing raw emotion in a crowed space.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-26-2015, 08:27 PM

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ah you make me laugh Cain. guts, blood, flesh ripped off, spladered all over the place OH MY! Yes I can sssooo promise you that. Cain make no misteak about it I can't wait till I get you in the ring Oh the things that i want to do to you, I'm getting giddy just thinking about. Trust me when I say this when its all said and done me making you squeal the words I quit won't be good enough for me, oh no no no it won't be. What I my self will do to you, YOU'LL be the one that will be rendering unconscious in a pool of your own blood. Weather if it's uttering the words I quit or rendering the person unconscious to ware he can't go on, either way I'm going to be one coming out victorious. Even if I I'm going to hell for what m going to do. Till then I'll see ya ass in the ring....if you'll make it to the ring.

***drezdin stares at him then flicker his toung****

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-26-2015, 08:36 PM

(12-26-2015, 08:03 PM)Tommy Wish Said:
(12-26-2015, 07:53 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: [Lightblue] [b]"Boring Cain and Drezdin are boring. Wonder when they stop being ]

That's their own personal quirks as a human, being boring is just a way of showing raw emotion in a crowed space.

"huh????????????? Yo bro pass that crack pipe this way I wanna be wherever yaouwe437u89yhhnyupio[oi-[]p}[o+(OIU*huh????????????? Yo bro pass that crack pipe this way I wanna be wherever yaouwe437u89yhhnyupio[oi-[]p}[o+(OIU*huh????????????? Yo bro pass that crack pipe this way I wanna be wherever yaouwe437u89yhhnyupio[oi-[]p}[o+(OIU*huh????????????? Yo bro pass that crack pipe this way I wanna be wherever yaouwe437u89yhhnyupio[oi-[]p}[o+(OIU*huh????????????? Yo bro pass that crack pipe this way I wanna be wherever yaouwe437u89yhhnyupio[oi-[]p}[o+(OIU*huh????????????? Yo bro pass that crack pipe this way I wanna be wherever yaouwe437u89yhhnyupio[oi-[]p}[o+(OIU*"

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-26-2015, 08:37 PM

To Chaz Bono and Caitlyn Jenner better know as wish and Frodo, if you wanna join Rosie odonnell and me all ya gotta do is come and ask. Y'all three ain't better than me I can gaurandamntee you that.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-26-2015, 08:38 PM

[Image: CzGmWNd.png]

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-26-2015, 08:57 PM

To amjetkun or how ever you say your name, for the love of God lay off the steroids for girls and the breast implants.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

12-26-2015, 09:51 PM

"Bruh, you don't want me. Trust me. I'd end your career too quickly."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Vanessa Gibson Offline
Womyn's Champion

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-26-2015, 11:14 PM

"Dresdin, it doesn't take nuts to beat your ass in a cage. You want to issue an open challenge to those who make you insecure in your manhood, to establish your place in the patriarchy, like a little boy saying girls aren't allowed to play with his toys. You want other XWF superstars to watch their bodies for girls and breast implants?"

"You wanted a bitch, you got one."

"All you are is a tiny, pathetic penis, hunkered down and scared, sitting next to a pair of useless, shriveled testes that have no use to any womyn. The only existence you threaten are your potential sires whenever you worship your dick in private, and I will at least thank you for disarming yourself and your worthless 'Y' chromosome by spending so much time jacking yourself off."

[Image: GLC3FAq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-26-2015, 11:45 PM

"For once, and probably the only time in XWF history, I agree with Gibson. I guess a broken clock is right twice a day!"

The end is nigh

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-27-2015, 10:51 AM

(12-26-2015, 11:14 PM)Vanessa Gibson Said: "Dresdin, it doesn't take nuts to beat your ass in a cage. You want to issue an open challenge to those who make you insecure in your manhood, to establish your place in the patriarchy, like a little boy saying girls aren't allowed to play with his toys. You want other XWF superstars to watch their bodies for girls and breast implants?"

"You wanted a bitch, you got one."

"All you are is a tiny, pathetic penis, hunkered down and scared, sitting next to a pair of useless, shriveled testes that have no use to any womyn. The only existence you threaten are your potential sires whenever you worship your dick in private, and I will at least thank you for disarming yourself and your worthless 'Y' chromosome by spending so much time jacking yourself off."

well holy shit! Look who we have here? its the dumb ass Kardashian with fake tits and a fake ass. This is fantastic! I mean I have 3/4 of a grand slam, rosie odonnell, Caitlyn Jenner, and Chaz Bono. All I need is rupaul to complete the family tree of you guys. No ofense Vanessa even though your a top etchulon type calibure super star, hot as hell, and worthy of receiving an ass whooping by me, I will NOT HURT a women even if it's you. But if you still up for receiving an ass whooping like Cain? Honestly it's going to be for fault that you'll not be the same person again.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

12-27-2015, 10:53 AM

(12-26-2015, 08:37 PM)drezdin5788 Said: To Chaz Bono and Caitlyn Jenner better know as wish and Frodo, if you wanna join Rosie odonnell and me all ya gotta do is come and ask. Y'all three ain't better than me I can gaurandamntee you that.

I never once said I wanted to fight chu' you gotta clean your ears more often bro. Plus, Frodo has a better Trans girl than Bruce/Caitlyin could ever be in this universe.

Also, who cares about being better in a pawn of this chess board.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-27-2015, 10:53 AM

(12-26-2015, 09:51 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Bruh, you don't want me. Trust me. I'd end your career too quickly."

um...no offense Frodo but that's what I want you to do, or at least try to.
Pppllleeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!!

Hate Post Like Post