Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championships, Xmas Xtreme, etc...
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-18-2015, 05:30 PM

For those who missed this comment in the booking thread...

Xmas Xtreme will still be happening despite our upcoming probable switch to another board system on New Years day if all goes well. Our first show back was basically a tester to see how things run under the new management and these upgraded boards. Long story short, the boards are confirmed to be in even worse shape than I had imagined but the staff came together wonderfully, despite my own lateness with delegating and the like. In other words, the staff is in great shape but the boards have to go. Xmas Xtreme will have a much better plan in place behind the scenes as to avoid some of the confusion and "cluster" feel this return show suffered from.

Also, those who are champions and opting out of this show, remember that sometime in January (possibly mid Jan) we will be having a MANDATORY special or PPV in which every single title must be defended no matter what. If you are not defending at Xmas Xtreme, it is a 100% guarantee you will be booked to defend your title regardless of opting in/out of the January special.

Xmas Xtreme is going to be a bit laid back and just focusing on having some fun across the board, and January is when we're going to really pick up and start getting serious again. January is also when a good number of names who have been missing lately will most likely be jumping back into the fray, from what I've been told OOC.

The Xmas Xtreme booking thread will be open for another day or so to allow any last minute ins or outs before booking.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post