Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bjorn... Come Out To Play...
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-03-2015, 12:52 AM

"Hey Bijorn! Long time no see you Viking wannabe! You and M.E have some unfinished business, and I figure its best we get this little feud settled before new years. You challenged M.E to a match where the stipulation is that whoever lost would get an anus pounding from your gay brony cousin. If you still are up to it, give me a heads up, if you want to cry like a bitch and quit, don't worry, Thor won't hold it against you in Valhalla. Also, how is your little Bijorn doing? Were you able to glue it back on? Not that anyone would notice considering it's smaller than then one of your hairs on your soon to be ripped out beard! Also, if you did somehow convince Morbid to give it back and where able to put it back on, don't get too used to it. Because when your cousin is done turning you into a Viking donut with cream filling I will personally rip it off again and make it a tag team with Peter Gilmore's! And remember dickless, no matter what you do, it's all about M.............. It feels great to say this again!............. E!"

The end is nigh

Edit Hate Post Like Post