Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Time to meet M.E
Mike Emerick Offline
Soon...

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-06-2015, 10:06 PM

It's a cloudy and rainy day in downtown Anchorage, Alaska. Rain is pouring down on the old and desolate buildings of downtown, with the small stores and restaurants contrasting with the big skyscrapers in the distance. In the midway point between the residential and business part of downtown is a small gym called "The Anchorage Coliseum," It really doesn't live up to its namesake. The floor, walls, and celling are just pure gray concrete with some padding on the floor to keep it up to safety standards. The windows aren't that big and have steel bars on them to prevent robbers from getting in. giving the place a cold, dark look with the shadows from the bars on the wall giving the place an prisonlike vibe. The equipment is very old school and there isn't that much fancy workout equipment. Just weights, punching bags, steps and basic equipment like that. The most high tech thing there is an treadmill, and currently running on that treadmill is Mike Emerick, the only person in the whole building. With his headphones plugged in and the volume on his I Phone turned all the way up, nothing can distract him from thinking about making his debut at War Games, which is just a short week away. For once in his life his usual attitude of confidence and cockiness has been replaced with one of nervous excitement and a little bit of fear.

"This is it M.E," Emerick thinks to himself, "War Games is coming around and you have been chosen to be on Christopher Isles's team. This is the biggest moment of your career," MIke Emerick then pauses to put the right earbud of his headphones that fell off while he was running back on, "People have said you wouldn't make make it this far, even your own father," Emerick chokes back some anger thinking of the disproval of his father when he told him he would train to be an pro wrestler instead of training to be a business man like his Dad. "And this is your chance to either prove them wrong, or prove them right," Mike Emerick then forms a bit of a grin on his face, "Who are you kidding Mike? Of course you're going to prove them wrong! You proved everyone wrong when you won the NCAA Division One All American twice, you proved them wrong when you won the AFC (Alaska Fighting Championship) Heavyweight Title, and you proved them wrong already by stepping through the doors of XWF in the first place! This is just confirmation that you are the complete package and an chance to have an major accolade, War Games Winner, early in your career. Don't listen to the skeptics! You are going to walk in there next Saturday and kick some serious a..."

Someone then taps him on the shoulder. Alarmed, M.E jumps off the Treadmill, throws off his headphones, and gets ready to attack before letting his guard down when he realizes it's just XWF's official interviewer, Steve Sayors.

"H...hello Mr. Emerick," Sayors says nervously, he was still a little shaken up over nearly getting attacked by Emerick earlier

"Just call me Mike," Mike Emerick replies back in an annoyed tone, "What makes you think you can just interrupt M.E's workout session like that? I'm training for my debut in the biggest PPV in recent XWF history for God's sakes!"

"I apologize Mr... um, I mean Mike," Sayors says in an calming tone, "I just came here to ask a few questions about how you feel about War Games and your debut, but If you're really busy I... I could just go,"

Mike Emerick then sees the cameraman behind Sayors, he smirks and decides to have pity on Sayors, "Oh it's fine, I can answer some questions. Besides, I have some things to get off my chest anyway."

Mike Emerick then walks over with Steve Sayors to an nearby set of folding chairs that had been set up. Sayors sits in one and motions to Emerick to sit in the other, Emerick obliges.

"So Mike, what made you get into wrestling in the first place?" Steve says a bit calmer now that he is the one asking the questions,

"Well, it started when I was just a little kid," Mike Emerick says with a touch of nostalgia, "I was around 8 at the time and was over at my friend Kyle's house. He had an game that I still have to this day, although I don't play it as much anymore because," Emeirck then points at his six pack, "I've got this to maintain, but back on topic the game was Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 and it blew my little mind. These people, these ACTUAL people, not cartoon characters, where doing crazy things such as getting slammed through tables, diving off ladders, making each other bleed, and other things that amazed me as an 8 year old boy. After I went back home, I checked to see if this was an actual show, saw an random episode of WWE Superstars when that was on cable, and that's how my addiction started! As I got older, I started noticing more the attention the wrestlers where getting. They where like rock stars. They had fancy cars, large mansions, hot babes at their fingertips, I wanted that life. This place might be my home," Emerick then pointed around the gym, "But I've always felt I truly deserved the good life, I just had to prove it. Long story short after I quit college and trained for many years in different promotions, I proved myself and now I'm here in XWF,"

"Interesting, you have been the talk of the XWF locker room as of late for joining the Dangerous Alliance and calling out the Intercontinental Champion Gamer Girl. Can you explain some of your recent actions?

Mike Emerick then smiled and said, "Ok, I'm not surprised people like you don't get it, many people don't. The reason I joined the Dangerous Alliance is because of one word, respect. They respect my ability and the fact I am the best all around wrestler in XWF today and I respect them for their achievements and success. It seems as of late that they have fallen under the radar thanks to this whole, "CCWF vs. XWF" thing, but not anymore, not with M.E on their side! Mark my words Sayors, we will take over the XWF and/or bring down the CCWF, we're that damn good.

"What about your vendetta with Gamer Girl?"

Mike Emerick then looked at Sayors with noticeable anger in his eyes, "Vendetta? Sayors, I thought you where a smart guy! I don't have any personal problems with Gamer Girl, but what I do have a problem with is her cowardice! Recently she is reported to have been saying she could defeat me in a fight, so of course I called her out on it and was prepared to set up a match. Now what did your undefeated, fan favorite, Intercontinental Champion do? Nothing. At first I thought she simply was too busy, but that isn't the case! She is hiding from me, you want to know why Sayors? Because she knows she has finally met her match! Also notice another thing, all the matches she has been in have one thing in common, they let her use her video game powers. Take away those powers and what do you get? A weak, little, scared girl who can probably barely hold the 20 pounds of gold she carries around her waist! She knows if she does accept my challenge, she can't trick me into letting her cheat her way out of her predicament. If it is a normal, one on one match with M.E, she is screwed, so she did possibly the smartest thing she could have done, run away. Just try to ignore the problem until it goes away. But here's the thing, it may be the smart thing to do, but it isn't the XWF thing to do! I thought you XWF stars where not afraid of anyone, but apparently one of the best wrestlers in this company is afraid of M.E! Gamer Girl, if you are watching this, I want you to know one thing. I'm not afraid of you, I wont give up on facing you for that title you so hold dear, and eventually I will be the one in ten and one! So come out and face M.E! That's all I have to say about bit-bitch.

]"Ok, last question. What do you think of your teammates for War Games?"

"You know Sayors, I think the team I'm on is great. You got the team leader Christopher Isles, who made the smartest decision out of all the team captains picking me on his team! You also got Alexander Aries, one of the brightest up and comers in XWF today, besides M.E of course. We also have Abigail, who admittedly I don't know much about, but if she wrestles as good as she looks, I should have a great teammate in my corner! And last but defiantly not least, we have the Man of The People and my fellow DA member, Robbie Bourbon! All the other teams are like chaff in the wind, and we are the F'N wind! We are the best team in War Games history and we will walk out the winners, and you know who will be the War Games MVP? None other than M.......... say it with me Sayors........... E!"

"Thank you for you time Mike, and good luck at War Games,"

"No problem, now get out of here! M.E has some training to do!"

After Steve Sayors and his cameraman left. Mike Emerick sighed, picked his headphone and I Phone from the floor, got on the treadmill, activated his playlist of 80's pump up tracks, and kept on running. "What was I thinking again, oh yeah! At War Games Mike, you will kick some serious ASS!" He then momentarily stopped and got a sick grin on his face, saying out loud "Can't wait to get my hands on that Viking bastard."

The end is nigh

Edit Hate Post Like Post