Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY, VINNIE
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2015, 09:02 PM

(09-01-2015, 07:52 PM)Maverick Said: "I like how you start playing bodyguard for Vinnie after you and he were just bickering.'"

:PF 17 31707 1:
I was just taking the opportunity to remind you that if anybody around here is flaming as of late, it's you. .

(09-01-2015, 07:52 PM)Maverick Said: "Remember how he called lariats 'gay clotheslines?'"

Oh fucking Christ, you've played the instigator role so well now I have to...............call you a instead of doing what you want me to do. Lane's slaphappy clothesline remark showed me he recognized that out of all the people he sees in a given day, I was the one to take notice of. He probably sensed that I was the true living legend in the flesh who has been going strong for damn near 100 years now and he wanted to know what it's like to be mentioned by me. Clearly though he walked through the first round of the draft with my name on the same side of the page as his, while your encounter with me in round one had you getting pulverized and your #1 draft pick -- who was in the building yesterday, mind you -- was nowhere to be seen when you needed him most.

Care to make your jealousy any more apparent regarding my and Lane's ability to function as a unit despite his affinity for dressing like a ? It's called being professionals and knowing how to get the fucking job done, son.

Sid just texted me: He says you're a , again. He wants to know if you have a reply. What should I tell him?

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-01-2015, 09:15 PM

"A- Tell that damned boy of yours to focus on getting better before calling me a ."

"B- If you're trying to cause dissension in the ranks of my team, just wanna say, you're a fucking failure. Lux was likely celebrating with Trax over their recent execution of Justice Drake victory over the Tag Titles. Trust me, when I need him, at War Games, I know the kid will go above and beyond and be there for me and my team."

"C- If Lane really wanted to get your attention like one of those cranky kids begging for an autograph, certainly there could have been another method for his madness rather than openly mock you on your choice of moves."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-01-2015, 09:18 PM

Lux Lyden wasn't busy celebrating with Trax you stupid ignorant fuck! Trax was out in the parking lot beating the shit out of the CCWF !

Lux was likely in the back watching you burn up and shaking his head in dismay, going "oh fuck me; how is this my captain for war games???"

You fucking idiot!!!

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-02-2015, 07:48 PM

(09-01-2015, 09:18 PM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said: :PF 17 31707 1:
Lux Lyden wasn't busy celebrating with Trax you stupid ignorant fuck! Trax was out in the parking lot beating the shit out of the CCWF !

Lux was likely in the back watching you burn up and shaking his head in dismay, going "oh fuck me; how is this my captain for war games???"

You fucking idiot!!!

"Well, in the case of Lux, I don't know what he did, nor do I care. As for Trax, how the hell was I supposed to know? Don't you remember when your son blindsided me for no reason and hit me with his damned finisher?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post