Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-25-2024, 06:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pale Rider Comes for the X-Treme Title
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-27-2015, 08:37 PM

Ghost Tank would hunt down Tholomew. Once he found him, Ghost Tank would drop down before him.

I don't think we've met yet, Tholomew. I am Ghost Tank. You are wearing something I have been wanting for a very long time. You called me out on Warfare, so here I am. I'm a couple weeks early, but that's fine.

He grabbed him and flung him with ease, as if he were a rag doll into a wall. He grabbed the champ by the throat and lifted him up with one hand and began to punch him with the other. Body blow, face, body blow, then flung him into a door, which broke and exploded into shards of wood. A quarter of the door was still left intact, and instead of stepping over it, as Tholomew was sitting up, Ghost Tank would kick the remainder of the door hard, sending it into Tholomew's face. He looked off to the sides, realizing they are in a convenience shop. Ghost Tank grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and began to drag him across the splintered door. Ghost Tank pulled Tholomew up, and threw him into the steel frame holding different types of candies and candy bars. The force of the throw into the steel caused it to fall to the ground within a second from the force of Tholomew slamming into it. Ghost Tank would find him a bit thirsty, looking over his shoulder, figuring out that he has some time. He went into the refrigerated goods, opened up a half-carton of 2% milk and drank it. He looked over his shoulder and saw Tholomew trying to climb out of the wreckage, and threw the half-carton into his head, only to cause some milk spilling across Tholomew's face and chest. Ghost Tank then grabbed four full gallons of milk walked across the fallen steel, and began to swing the gallons hard into Tholomew's head and chest. Ghost Tank then threw the gallons off to the side, grabbed him by the throat and pulled him up. He then turned around, grabbing Tholomew by the waist from behind, and with a tight grip, he began to german suplex him time and time again, all upon the fallen steel shelving unit. One, two, three, four, five, six! Ghost Tank then released Tholomew flinging him across the steel. He then jumped on top the nearby standing shelving unit, and immediately leaped off it, performing Ashes Fall and a ref slides over the counter of the store, and began the count!

1!...

2!...

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit
The Reverend Tholomew Plague Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-27-2015, 09:22 PM

Sorry darling, I don't take kindly to people who arrive early to a party

Kick out

It was nice meeting you,

I'm sure we'll do it again sometime

[Image: udr4SEL.jpg.]

[Image: 1309562639969_f.jpg]

Win/Loss record:2-3

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
SLAVE Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

02-06-2017, 12:11 PM

i AM SLaVe