Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 02:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone else is doing it.
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-15-2015, 01:45 PM

LeStrange is wondering around a hotel lobby, waiting for the attendant to return from his lunch break. He sees Trax wonder in with a look of confusion as he shakes off the futile attempt by Thunderbolt XYZ and Reeve Gordon. LeStrange quickly rises to his feet and bumrushes Trax, bringing him to the ground.

LeStrange proceeds to pummel him. He notices a housekeeper with a vaccum cleaner and drags Trax through a hallway to towards the terrified woman and lunges for the vacuum. He wraps the cord around Trax's throat and chokes him till he nearly passes out.

No, this isn't enough to keep you down isn't it, lemme see what else we got.

LeStrange hoists Trax up on his shoulders and charges towards a hotel wall, slamming he and Trax though it, startling a couple on their honeymoon. LeStrange gets up and heads to the rooms bathroom and gets a bottle of shampoo. He returns to Trax and kneels on top of him.

I got something to clean yourself up. Here, let me help you out buddy.

LeStrange opens the bottle and pours it all over Trax's face, being sure a majority lands in Trax's eyes. LeStrange then gets up and drags Trax again, this time towards the pool area. He dumps Trax under a lawn chair and makes his way to the pool cleaning gear. LeStrange picks the skimmer and works his way back to Trax, who is stumbling, attempting to get back on his feet. LeStrange winds the skimmer back and bends it over Trax's back.

Had enough yet? No, of course you haven't, I know you better than that.

LeStrange sets him up for The Crooked Smile

This oughta do it.

LeStrange drops Trax square on his head and turns him over for the pin.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-15-2015, 10:55 PM

Trax kicks out at 2.5!

Trax gets to his feet, shaky, but smiling.

"Damn...you've suprisingly come the closest to pinning me, close but no cigar, congratulations I guess?"

Lestrange goes to swing at Trax who ducks under it and executes a huge German Suplex that sends LeStrange flying into the pool head first. Trax then grabs a radio sitting on one of the pool chairs nearby and throws it into the same spot where LeStrange landed.

Zzzzzzzztkkkkkkk!

Trax watches and laughs at the sight of Lestrange being electrocuted then fainting as he lays back and sits in one of the pool chairs.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist