Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mafia with Attitude GAME FOUR
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

08-17-2015, 10:07 AM

(08-17-2015, 09:58 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(08-17-2015, 09:40 AM)Game Girl Said: Go ahead and tell me how I can prove I'm not the killer or mafia then without saying my role. I've tried helping but everyone is stuck on me being one of the killers because Sammy tracked me. Here's a hint, more than one person can visit one person. For instance Guppy could have visited Lane the same night, Calix could have, Morbid could have and you could have. We all could have. Right now I'm thinking it's Calix or Morbid, but you pop up with a dumb defense for them and that makes you shady as fuck for protecting them.

I said I don't believe they're guilty because I trust them. You gave no real defense besides, "wasn't me. Was him." Like Scorp said, you're the one who Samuels was on, you're the one who didn't have a good defense then, and now he's dead. Either someone is really trying to frame you, and you're going with it because you're the Joker, or you're the killer. I don't think you're mafia. I've got an idea for those guys, but you're definitely a killer.

And why do you believe they're innocent? Neither of them have given any defense to prove they're innocent, mostly they've been quiet and jumped on the popular vote. And as for no real defense on my part, again how have I not? Without directly saying my role I've told my thoughts, I've given hints, I've tried to prove that I'm innocent. You jump on the popular vote, you think I'm the killer because? You think it. Like how you thought Rev was definitely the killer. And look how that turned out.

Sure, werewolf is kinda close, but the point is you were wrong.

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-17-2015, 10:18 AM

(08-17-2015, 10:07 AM)Game Girl Said:
(08-17-2015, 09:58 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(08-17-2015, 09:40 AM)Game Girl Said: Go ahead and tell me how I can prove I'm not the killer or mafia then without saying my role. I've tried helping but everyone is stuck on me being one of the killers because Sammy tracked me. Here's a hint, more than one person can visit one person. For instance Guppy could have visited Lane the same night, Calix could have, Morbid could have and you could have. We all could have. Right now I'm thinking it's Calix or Morbid, but you pop up with a dumb defense for them and that makes you shady as fuck for protecting them.

I said I don't believe they're guilty because I trust them. You gave no real defense besides, "wasn't me. Was him." Like Scorp said, you're the one who Samuels was on, you're the one who didn't have a good defense then, and now he's dead. Either someone is really trying to frame you, and you're going with it because you're the Joker, or you're the killer. I don't think you're mafia. I've got an idea for those guys, but you're definitely a killer.

And why do you believe they're innocent? Neither of them have given any defense to prove they're innocent, mostly they've been quiet and jumped on the popular vote. And as for no real defense on my part, again how have I not? Without directly saying my role I've told my thoughts, I've given hints, I've tried to prove that I'm innocent. You jump on the popular vote, you think I'm the killer because? You think it. Like how you thought Rev was definitely the killer. And look how that turned out.

I assumed you, because of Samuels and your lack of defense then. I bought your lad's night story, but then Samuels turned up dead after investigating you hardcore. Which does look suspicious as fuck. You can't deny it. And then Rev came along, and he was just voting for people for the hell of it, which made me not trust him. Not that I ever trusted him anyway. I admit being wrong about him. And I admit there's a possibility of being wrong about you. Maybe the quiet ones like Trax are guilty. Maybe Trax is trying to frame you for this. I just don't know for sure, but I know you look suspicious. You can't deny that.

Why do I trust them? Because Jake is my best friend in the world, and I can't see him killing Samuels or Lane. I can see him going more for someone like Scorpio, Davids, or McBride. And Scorpio being the murderer? I just trust that he's not. Team Painted Hobbit. I dunno, just gut feelings. I tell you what, we'll kill Trax with this lynching, and then if he was innocent we'll reexamine things. Yeah?

New vote: Trax.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 10:25 AM

Your logic blows my mind. I'm sticking with Calix though.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 10:37 AM

Look, Trax is English, he knows what time it is there, he knows the general hours for doing things. He could have easily killed Lane, and figured you'd be too busy with the chavs to answer. Then, he kills Samuels to throw more suspicions on you. Plus, he's black.

Hate Post Like Post
Matthew Oaktree Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-17-2015, 10:46 AM

New vote: Frodo
Hate Post Like Post
Matthew Oaktree Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2015, 10:47 AM

Joking! Still on Calix, that rat bastard!
Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 10:51 AM

This is what I wanted to hear!

Vote Calix

Since he kept his vote on Oaktree without denying that he also picked Vinnie

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-17-2015, 10:52 AM

Sure, act shady as hell the entire game then randomly flip the blame on me. But tell me this, if I was riding the popular vote like you said and just wanted somebody lynched, why didn't I jump on the McBride train? Why did I vote you instead? Perhaps because you've seemed off from the beginning which is why you have so many votes against you right now? Plus it wasn't just me you pointed to, it was me AND Morbid which seems like you're just throwing stuff out there to see what will stick and spare you for one more night.

[Image: nUXR3wA.jpg]

1x
[Image: 22AJrxw.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 10:58 AM

He's right though. I did pick Vinnie on night one. He couldn't know that unless he was with the town since there isn't a bad guy lookout role.

16-4
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)

Hate Post Like Post
Christopher Isles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-17-2015, 11:06 AM

You picked Vinnie? Suddenly I feel very wary towards you, Gupster.

[Image: G6WzQqJ.png?1]
[Image: V0YgBub.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 11:06 AM

Guppy, don't do this. Don't believe Scorp is to blame. Come on, papi. Deep in your heart you know it's the black guy trying to frame Oakbutt. Do the right thing. Do the white thing. Hang the darkie, hang him high. Lynch Trax. Do it for the confederacy. Do it for Stonewall Jackson.

Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 11:18 AM

I know it was one of Scorp or Morbid, Frodo. Trax isn't anywhere near my radar right now. I'd rather lynch a suspect over an inactive player.

16-4

Hate Post Like Post
Matthew Oaktree Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2015, 11:55 AM

I knew I could count on you Guppy. And Calix you're right, I did point the finger at you AND Morbid, but since we can only lynch one of you, I'd rather have you out the way first since you're a bigger blip on my radar then we can get to Morbid. Davids is on my radar too since McBride said he's done something and the previous night 3 people die when he comes in. So yeah, suspicious.

And also Isles, Guppy admitted he did visit Vinnie for some reason but he's saying outright with nothing to hide. Guppy, as of now, seems innocent.
Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-17-2015, 12:54 PM

CURRENT VOTE:

Matthew Oaktree - 4 (Morbid Angel, Calix, Steve Davids)
Calix - 2 (Guppy Parsh, Matthew Oaktree)
Steve Davids - 1 (Michael McBride)
Trax - 1 (Frodo Smackins)

With 12 available voters, it'll take 7 to lynch.

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Iris Oppenheimer Offline
You'll dance to anything!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-17-2015, 01:13 PM

Well I'd like to say my random lynch decision was ultimately not a very good person so let's see if I can continue that streak!

Eenie, meenie, miney, Calix.

7-3-0
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2015, 01:25 PM

Oaktree is looking mighty suspicious right about now so I'll go with him ( apologies for not being active in this thread but I've gone over everything thats been discussed so far so yeah)

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 01:31 PM

Look how he's trying to kill the evidence of how wrong doings. Guys, he frames Oaknipple, then he comes in and tries to hang him as well. Please, use reason. Isn't it a little too obvious to be Gator now? The real killer is lazily pointing at Gator. And what kind of people are lazy? Yeah. We know where I'm going. Vote Trax. Do the right thing. Do the white thing. For Jefferson Davis.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2015, 01:41 PM

(08-17-2015, 01:31 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Look how he's trying to kill the evidence of how wrong doings. Guys, he frames Oaknipple, then he comes in and tries to hang him as well. Please, use reason. Isn't it a little too obvious to be Gator now? The real killer is lazily pointing at Gator. And what kind of people are lazy? Yeah. We know where I'm going. Vote Trax. Do the right thing. Do the white thing. For Jefferson Davis.

How can I of framed him when I haven't even been posting lol, evidence presented so far points to Oaktree so I'm going with it, literally no evidence points to me does it?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 02:22 PM

(08-17-2015, 10:18 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(08-17-2015, 10:07 AM)Game Girl Said:
(08-17-2015, 09:58 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: I said I don't believe they're guilty because I trust them. You gave no real defense besides, "wasn't me. Was him." Like Scorp said, you're the one who Samuels was on, you're the one who didn't have a good defense then, and now he's dead. Either someone is really trying to frame you, and you're going with it because you're the Joker, or you're the killer. I don't think you're mafia. I've got an idea for those guys, but you're definitely a killer.

I assumed you, because of Samuels and your lack of defense then. I bought your lad's night story, but then Samuels turned up dead after investigating you hardcore. Which does look suspicious as fuck. You can't deny it. And then Rev came along, and he was just voting for people for the hell of it, which made me not trust him. Not that I ever trusted him anyway. I admit being wrong about him. And I admit there's a possibility of being wrong about you. Maybe the quiet ones like Trax are guilty. Maybe Trax is trying to frame you for this. I just don't know for sure, but I know you look suspicious. You can't deny that.

Why do I trust them? Because Jake is my best friend in the world, and I can't see him killing Samuels or Lane. I can see him going more for someone like Scorpio, Davids, or McBride. And Scorpio being the murderer? I just trust that he's not. Team Painted Hobbit. I dunno, just gut feelings. I tell you what, we'll kill Trax with this lynching, and then if he was innocent we'll reexamine things. Yeah?

New vote: Trax.
(08-17-2015, 10:37 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Look, Trax is English, he knows what time it is there, he knows the general hours for doing things. He could have easily killed Lane, and figured you'd be too busy with the chavs to answer. Then, he kills Samuels to throw more suspicions on you. Plus, he's black.

There's my evidence.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2015, 02:29 PM

Thats pure speculation not evidence brah, at the end of the day oaktree was being tracked then the person he was targeting ended up dead.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-17-2015, 02:30 PM

No offense, Frodo, but that evidence is terrible.

Hate Post Like Post
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 02:32 PM

(08-17-2015, 02:29 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: Thats pure speculation not evidence brah, at the end of the day oaktree was being tracked then the person he was targeting ended up dead.

And I was framed. If you read over stuff, I'm sure you could realise that.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 02:54 PM

Look, if you can honestly look at things from a realistic standpoint, and come up believing Oaktree killed Samuels, then you're plain blind. Guys, it was seriously a frame up, and not a good one. I like to believe I know Scrop enough to know it wasn't him, and that leaves ones one person. Trax. Get the rope, please. If you let him live, another innocent will die. Just so he can beat off.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2015, 03:02 PM

(08-17-2015, 02:54 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Look, if you can honestly look at things from a realistic standpoint, and come up believing Oaktree killed Samuels, then you're plain blind. Guys, it was seriously a frame up, and not a good one. I like to believe I know Scrop enough to know it wasn't him, and that leaves ones one person. Trax. Get the rope, please. If you let him live, another innocent will die. Just so he can beat off.

And if I do get lynched, when my role gets revealed you'll be next because you'd of called for the head of an innocent with no good evidence to back you up , very mafia like.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 03:08 PM

That's a risk I'm willing to take. Because I don't trust you. Who else has motives to frame Gator? And to think, I almost fell for it. Guys, if you kill Oak, or Scorp, this freak continues his blood lust.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2015, 03:14 PM

I have no reason to frame Gator at all, saying "I've been framed!" doesn't negate what we already know.Like Isles had said you've literally just thrown a baseless accusation at my way hoping it'd stick. Maybe you're trying to use my as a scapegoat to defend your Mafia buddies?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 03:33 PM

Why am I mafia? Because you're a killer, and I caught on. Dude, if you actually believe Gator would be dumb enough to kill the dude throwing blame on him, then you're a contender for the special olympics.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-17-2015, 03:39 PM

Welllll theres likes 3 or so other contenders in that special Olympics,my vote still stands.

Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 05:17 PM

I guess Trax could be the ninja. If Calix and Morbid end up clean then that's where I'm headed at the moment. Anyone who keeps their vote on Oaktree is definitely suspicious since there isn't a bad guy lookout.

16-4

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-17-2015, 05:21 PM

Hang on, did Frodo admit to being a mafia guy? 'Cause the way his sentences are worded makes it seem as such.

Hate Post Like Post
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 05:25 PM

No, Frodo's just an idiot. Or he's an idiot mafia or an idiot jester, if there is one . Either way he's an idiot.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 05:41 PM

No, I'm asking him why he thinks I'm mafia, and I'm on my phone, and it added periods and I didn change it. I'm most assuredly not mafia. If I was, I'd have killed Gator to throw suspicions on Samuels. I just don't get why Trax assumes that Gator and I are Mafia. Because we realise how bad of a frame job this is? And because we're suspicious of people. That puts Guppy as Mafia as well. According to Trax logic. Which makes me think Trax is just stupid and a killer. Note that I was not wrong about Rev being a killer, he just wasn't the SK or Mafia.

Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 07:54 PM

Oaktree, did the person I picked last night die?

16-4

Hate Post Like Post
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 08:29 PM

I don't know what you did last night Guppy, but the first night yes, the person you picked died.

Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 08:34 PM

(08-17-2015, 08:25 AM)Game Girl Said: Yeah, this looks pretty bad. But I'm telling you I didn't kill Vinnie or anyone else, I do know what you did last night Guppy and I also know you targeted Vinnie for something besides killing him, and I'm fairly certain you're innocent. My vote goes to Calix. Again, not much to go on and right now all fingers are pointed at me and for not a terrible reason so... Yeah.

Just know this, if you lynch me and it's proven I'm innocent. Keep an eye on Calix and Morbid.

So you meant the first night when you said this?

16-4

Hate Post Like Post
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 08:35 PM

Correct.

Hate Post Like Post
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2015, 08:38 PM

Oh wait no I'm an idiot. Sorry, the person you targeted last night did not die. Fucking forgetting what I did and shit like an idiot.

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2015, 09:21 PM

This is all really confusing to me right now. I'm just going to vote to lynch Guppy.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-18-2015, 12:58 AM

Kind of a dumb vote, but it's better than voting Oaktree. What mafia ability do you think I have if I killed Vinnie one night and let my other target live the second night, doc?

16-4

Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-18-2015, 03:52 AM

I just don't know anymore.

I'm unvoting for Oaktreethough

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post