Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Games Predictions!
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-06-2015, 11:01 PM

Morbid Angel
Surprise Entrant #1
Bjorn Felhammen
GGTX (God's Gift To XWF)
Reverend Tholomew Plague
- vs -
Christopher Isles
Robbie Bourbon
Alexander Aries
Abigail
Mike Emerick
5 on 5, 1 fall
Double ring surrounded by a cage
HINT: This cage is completely wrapped in the barbs, hooks and talons of Christ; allowing for serious flesh wounds and blood loss to opponents if the right steps are taken!

"Mr. FN Dominance" Trax
Goddess Sitre Renenet
Steve Davids
Austin Fernando
Scully
Roman M. Wulfrun
- vs -
Eli James IV
Elisha
Surprise Entrant #2
Lancelot Smith
Mr. Kaleidoscope
6 on 5, 1 fall
HINT: This cage is hooked up to electrical lines and has the potential to be activated, causing the entire cage itself to be electrified during some of the match if the right steps are taken!

MAIN EVENT
Vinnie Lane
Mister Mystery
Guppy Parsh
Peter Gilmour
Code Red
- vs -
Maverick
Lux Lyden
Patrick Gordon XIII
Iris Oppenheimer
Ghost Tank
Rebecca Lewis
5 on 6, 1 fall
HINT: This cage is coated in x-tremely flammable material and has the potential to be lit on fire, causing the entire cage itself to be engulfed in flames during some of the match if the right steps are taken!

For all matches:
*On one side of the ring, just outside of the cage, is what appears to be a pit filled with boiling black oil
*On the other side of the ring, just outside of the cage, there appears to be a gateway or portal of some kind, which Shane is sitting next to in a throne made of the bones of exiled XWF stars of the past

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-06-2015, 11:14 PM

(09-06-2015, 11:01 PM)Maverick Said:

Morbid Angel
Surprise Entrant #1
Bjorn Felhammen
GGTX (God's Gift To XWF)
Reverend Tholomew Plague
- vs -
Christopher Isles
Robbie Bourbon
Alexander Aries
Abigail
Mike Emerick

5 on 5, 1 fall
HINT: This cage is completely wrapped in the barbs, hooks and talons of Christ; allowing for serious flesh wounds and blood loss to opponents if the right steps are taken!

"Mr. FN Dominance" Trax
Goddess Sitre Renenet
Steve Davids
Austin Fernando
Scully
Roman M. Wulfrun

- vs -
Eli James IV
Elisha
Surprise Entrant #2
Lancelot Smith
Mr. Kaleidoscope
6 on 5, 1 fall
HINT: This cage is hooked up to electrical lines and has the potential to be activated, causing the entire cage itself to be electrified during some of the match if the right steps are taken!

MAIN EVENT
Vinnie Lane
Mister Mystery
Guppy Parsh
Peter Gilmour
Code Red
- vs -
Maverick
Lux Lyden
Patrick Gordon XIII
Iris Oppenheimer
Ghost Tank
Rebecca Lewis
5 on 6, 1 fall
HINT: This cage is coated in x-tremely flammable material and has the potential to be lit on fire, causing the entire cage itself to be engulfed in flames during some of the match if the right steps are taken!

I refuse to vote on my match, but I think this will be a very fun match to RP for.

For all matches:
*On one side of the ring, just outside of the cage, is what appears to be a pit filled with boiling black oil
*On the other side of the ring, just outside of the cage, there appears to be a gateway or portal of some kind, which Shane is sitting next to in a throne made of the bones of exiled XWF stars of the past

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-06-2015, 11:59 PM

Isles team
Won't vote for own match
Rooting for Mavericks team because my tag partners in it but think Vinnies will take it in a close match

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-07-2015, 03:42 PM

Team isles
Team eli in a great match
Main event will be epic!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-07-2015, 03:48 PM

Team Morbid.
Team Dominance.
Team Lane.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-07-2015, 03:58 PM

Morbid should be able to pull of some really well done collabs, and not collabs just for the sake of collabing. Which will gain him points, and I think bring him to victory. Forever. I'd love to see what him and Bjorn come up with.

Eli. I don't think there's a question. Eli is a vastly talented writer, and his team is solid from what I've seen. Yeah, Trax, Sitre, and Davids are awesome, but Eli is really good at what he does. Elisha is a also refreshingly interesting. Kaleidoscope has done some great work, and Lancelot is really interesting. Plus, Austin is ok, but not the Austin I enjoyed the most.

For the M.E. It's hard to tell. Both teams have good names. Feder is, well Feder, and he's great. I am undefeated against him, though. Peter is one of the most hilarious writers in the fed. Easily. Lane is obviously top quality, but do they mesh well together? Maverick is on his grind, Lux is great, Iris is really good, and hard to top. Patrick is interesting, and Rebecca shows great potential. When Tank is on his grind, he's really good. I hope he's on his grind for this. It's hard to call.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-12-2015, 01:51 PM

I was mistake on Eli, I think. The M.E. isn't as action packed as I'd have thought. I feel sad.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-12-2015, 02:24 PM

Plenty of action on one side of it.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-12-2015, 02:42 PM

(09-07-2015, 03:58 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Morbid should be able to pull of some really well done collabs, and not collabs just for the sake of collabing. Which will gain him points, and I think bring him to victory. Forever. I'd love to see what him and Bjorn come up with.

Eli. I don't think there's a question. Eli is a vastly talented writer, and his team is solid from what I've seen. Yeah, Trax, Sitre, and Davids are awesome, but Eli is really good at what he does. Elisha is a also refreshingly interesting. Kaleidoscope has done some great work, and Lancelot is really interesting. Plus, Austin is ok, but not the Austin I enjoyed the most.

For the M.E. It's hard to tell. Both teams have good names. Feder is, well Feder, and he's great. I am undefeated against him, though. Peter is one of the most hilarious writers in the fed. Easily. Lane is obviously top quality, but do they mesh well together? Maverick is on his grind, Lux is great, Iris is really good, and hard to top. Patrick is interesting, and Rebecca shows great potential. When Tank is on his grind, he's really good. I hope he's on his grind for this. It's hard to call.

It seems you could be wrong and you forgot to mention me. I'm on that team too haha
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-12-2015, 04:20 PM

somebody gonna die in the M.E..

and it won't be me Tongue

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-12-2015, 04:54 PM

(09-12-2015, 02:24 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Plenty of action on one side of it.

Which detracts from it being a close match that I was hoping for. Those really close big matches are always fun to read.

(09-12-2015, 02:42 PM)Scully Said:
(09-07-2015, 03:58 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Morbid should be able to pull of some really well done collabs, and not collabs just for the sake of collabing. Which will gain him points, and I think bring him to victory. Forever. I'd love to see what him and Bjorn come up with.

It seems you could be wrong and you forgot to mention me. I'm on that team too haha

That's because I wanted then to underestimate you. Then in the match, you fly out like a banshee and bite someone's head.

Hate Post Like Post