Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 01:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr.D meets Johnny P
JohnnyPayne0709 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-25-2015, 01:30 PM

Walking backstage with the X-treme championship over his shoulder Mr.D thinks he is safe when Johnny Payne walks past Mr.D gives him a dirty look and carries on walking along then from behind Johnny Payne smashes a trash can around the back of Mr.D's head as he falls flat on his face. Johnny continues to plant the trash can over the back of Mr.D repeatedly he throws the trash can down on the floor and picks up the lifeless looking figure of the champ and holds him back over his knee in position for the Payne attack then pulls him back nailing Mr.D's face first onto the concrete floor Johnny picks up the X-treme title and holds it in the air placing his foot on Mr.D's chest as a ref runs down the hall to begin the count and crown a new champion.

Edit
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-25-2015, 02:05 PM

Trax kicks out! He kips up and grabs Payne by the throat and backs him up against the wall. Trax then delivers headbutt after headbutt!

THUNK!

THUNK!

THUNK!

THUNK!

THUNK!

THUNK!

THUNK!

THUNK!

THUNK!

THUNK!

THUNK!

Payne collapses to the floor KO'd with a broken nose. Trax is busted wide open, self-inflicted from going HeadButt-Mania on the newcomer. He doesn't seem to care though, in fact he smiles sadistically and sticks out his tongue tasting the blood running down his face as he picks up his X-Treme title laying next to Paynes feet.

"Sorry kid but I need this....defending and retaining it next week... so you know"

Trax drapes the title over his shoulder looking down at the unconscious Payne.

"Welcome to XWF. I heard your little rant, it was cute, but holding MY title as you just did a few moments ago is the closest you are ever going to get to it. Go after the Hart or IC Championship, or the federweight even that's probably more your speed since you like running your mouth it seems. Hell swing for the fence and go after the Universal. But if you go after MY title again when I'm set to defend it at one of this companies biggest PPVs in a weeks time then I will make your presence here a short one. Cocksucker."

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
JohnnyPayne0709 (07-25-2015)
JohnnyPayne0709 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-25-2015, 03:29 PM

The camera watches trax walk away as Johnny Payne lays in a pool of his own blood holding his nose and swearing like crazy.

Johnny Payne: Trax you son of a bitch i might not have took your title away tonight i might not before the PPV but i promise you one thing if i aint walking into relentless the X-treme champion you sure as hell aint walking out champion you little tramp.

Paramedics try to help up Johnny Payne but he pushes them out the way spiting blood on the floor and limping away.
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-30-2015, 07:11 PM

Looks like whoever Isles is wants it too. Has the XWF really gone this soft that these pushovers think they're something big? Rude fucking awakening coming real soon. Too bad for them; good for me.