Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Stop It.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-09-2015, 07:16 AM

Listen up here Roxy, you do not need to be always so provocative with everything you do here in XWF. Ever since I've given the belt to a man who could actually run this trashy division, he ended up having to get himself disinfected from your skank ridden pussy that probably never been fucked by Vinny over the course of a month. It is best to just use your skank powers to lure a man like Trax in getting the X belt instead of causing mass hysteria among the boys in the back, now you have Dim all up on that vegetarian malnourished body that is only good for guys who know they can easily get cheap pussy on the low.

I don't know if you were a man in your past life, but you make Caitlyn Jenner look like a better Federweight Champ and a classy non-smutty than you could ever imagine.

I hope you forever can stop being a slut, so people can take a person like you seriously or else...

JB then wears a hazardous suit and quickly comes up to Roxy who then gets taken down by him. Then he puts some long skirt on her legs and a shirt to cover her goodies up, and he ends up pinning her with her new outfit.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
Roxy Cotton (07-09-2015), The Manager (07-09-2015), The Phantom (07-09-2015)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2015, 09:14 AM

Roxy easily shoves John Black's out of shape body off of her, then stands up and catches him with a swift kick to the balls as he struggles to stand up.

She leans over as he bends, clutching his ruptured gonads and groaning, and whispers in his ear with her sultry voice.

Sorry honey… I used to like getting with black guys, but now I prefer my sex to be consensual.

What is it with you Nation of Islam motherfuckers and feeling the need to cover up the female body?

Are you so weak that you can’t even control yourself whenever you rarely run across the sight of some tits and ass?

Sorry, sweetie, but I do things my way. My way happens to be low tops and high hemlines. I work hard on the work of art that my body is and it makes my living for me. What, you want me to find a new line of work? Go work in an office? That would be like you trying to get paid to be a public speaker. Some things just aren’t meant to be, doll.

Just because you can’t GET pussy doesn’t mean the world shouldn’t HAVE pussy. Don’t let your jealousy and insecurity ruin the fun for everyone else, baby. Just go home and keep being the illiterate stereotype that you are and leave the looking good, speaking intelligibly, and even winning titles for champions and winners like myself and Vinnie.

Run along now, Buckwheat. Next time you feel like touching me, buy a magazine with me in the center of it.

Although, you’d probably lose to the magazine too.

After removing the Amish dress Black forced her into, Roxy takes one long, tanned leg and extends it out and up like a gymnast, allowing a peek of her matching purple panties beneath her tight minidress. She slowly slides it across the sweaty neck of John Black as he continues to wheeze and grab at his jewels, until his head is nearly between her thighs - then she crashes him face-first into the concrete with a dropping split legdrop.

Roxy walks off with her title belt and touches up her lipstick while John Black chokes on his own blood on the floor.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-09-2015, 08:36 PM

As JB was on the floor coughing up blood, he gets up slowly to speak to her.

Ahaah.... oh you think you can just get away like that huh? Well you're more smarter than an average hooker that I see in the street. I don't really care if you be bringing up the past about my rape joke, and yes I am not those folks who can speak Ebonics my lovin bitch. My body may not be what is once was, and believe me when I say that I am not affiliated with Islam like Ice Cube.

The only reason why I covered the unpure body is that I am very not interested in not catching twenty two virus from the likes of you. Have you really lost your looks once Vinny was bedridden for weeks now? I mean I can't see why anyone would fight you knowing you would screw the ref before the match.

Hey I guess someone like you can't blur the reality of a uneducated black man who wouldn't even bring a thot like you in their veins. I am not jealous of a bitch who easily can't wrestle out a blow up doll named Crimson Dong and next time there won't be a next time once I beat the living shit out of blondie bitch like....

The room goes dark, and the lights are back on and we see JB cattle prodding the downed Cotton and then he places a tombstone of an engraved Vinny Lane on top of her lifeless body...as he kneels down in prayer...

Lord, I hope the heaven's can kill this girl whorish sprite who looms among the living. I hope Vinny is right next door to Cobain, because this girl does not have a fucking right to be inside this place. Fuck it, I hope she ends up getting brutally beaten to shreds by fucking Nico!

Then he starts to suffocate her with the tombstone...as the ref was counting the pin.

1..Come with me...Hail Mary

2...Ride or die...lalalala

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
The Phantom (07-09-2015)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-10-2015, 06:16 AM

Roxy pops back to consciousness after the cattle prod's effects wear off, and she shoves John Black as well as his Spencer Gifts tombstone to the side, freeing herself from the pin attempt.

While John wriggles on his back like a turtle, Roxy stands and places her stiletto heel right on the crotch of his Goodwill jeans and leans down over him while he squeals like a pig. Roxy pulls out a copy of Scully's new book which doubles as a dictionary and tries to decipher Black's words as best she can.

JB... I'm getting awfully tired of you boys around here trying to call me a whore like it's something to be ashamed of. Women have a right to use their bodies as they see fit. I'm sex positive and open minded. And baby, I don't charge a dime... I do what I do for free, unless you're referring to my webcam. A girl's got to make a living somehow, though.

I know you look at me and see every white girl who wouldn't fuck you. I know you're pissed off at life because the only white ass you could tap was a size 22 stuffed into a pair of elastic-waistband Gap jeans she bought in the 90's before she crapped seven mulatto kids and resigned herself to a life of food stamps and shitty tattoos. but sweetie, your low standards aren't my fault. Just because I'm gorgeous and successful and in bed with a champion... excuse me, I forgot for a moment, I AM a champion... none of that is a reason for you to be trying to get one over on me.

Statistically speaking, you're going to be dead before you're 40. Why waste all this time trying to accomplish something so out of your league? Go back to your Wal-Mart women. I'm Gucci and Tiffany all rolled into one, big boy. The only time I let boys like you bring me drinks is if they're on a platter and I tip you afterwards, you understand? Even then I'd have to make sure it wasn't foaming with a Cosby special first.

Now, go ahead and think of a few more throwaway Daniel Tosh jokes from 2010. Call me a whore and talk about raping me. Even the other sexists in the room roll their eyes at you, you know that?

See, most people here just jump all over your race. I'm not like that. I look at you and I just see a human being. Sure, it's a weak, ineffective, impotent human being, but a human being all the same.

Take a seat, sweetie. Watch when I get into a ring for the first time on Madness against that loser Nico and do something you can't do.

Win.

Roxy twists her heel in deeper and John Black begins to weep.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-10-2015, 08:14 AM

We see the tears flow out like a waterpark in pleasure, and he smiles at her for a moment. Then he takes her heel off his nether regions, and slight Adrenalin was in him.

You know what Roxy, you win...you fucking beat me...so i'll just leave you alone...

Then he pulls out a gun and grabs her by the hair and kisses her and tossed her to the floor. Then off camera we hear a gun shot, but we see that JB was nowhere in sight as Roxy looked like bloody Mary with a letter she read...

Do you really think for a minute I was gonna blow your brain out? I don't want to hurt a precious gem like you before your BIG debut in the ring.

IFHY....But I respect you...

You're not a whore...

You're not a Whore...

You're something special...

Just like that we see Roxy holding her belt for dear life as certain people come out to help her...

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Roxy Cotton (07-10-2015)
Matthew Oaktree Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-11-2015, 06:08 AM

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion: Roxy Cotton

"Congrats Roxy, the blood of a black man is on your hands... I'm sure he'll be fine."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matthew Oaktree's post:
Roxy Cotton (07-11-2015)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2015, 06:20 AM

Is Sickle Cell Anemia contagious???

Hey there daddy...