Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-24-2024, 04:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Second Attack
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-06-2015, 03:26 PM

Donning his new look, complete with the skull covering from the upper-lip to his hairline, Ghost Tank prepares to face Trax. However, he has a new toy: a gauntlet, except .

[Image: bodyguard.jpg]

This gauntlet both protects and has a taser built into it. He also had another gauntlet for the right arm. He left his room, and tracked Trax down. He leaped from a small shop's roof, landing in front of Trax's path on the sidewalk. He was crouched down, and eventually he slowly stood up, turning towards Trax before standing upright fast throwing his arms out, making a W with his body and roared out before speaking

Trax, I have been watching you since you joined the Ex-Dubbayew-Eff. You are a very good wrestler, you have great promos. The thing is, Trax, you have something I want. I don't want cases, or title shots with a tag partner. All I want, is to wear this belt. I am, unfortunately, going to hurt you, then pin you. I hope you do not have hard feelings about this, but this belt is destined to be around my waist.

Ghost Tank began to punch Trax, who then began to hear a hum as the taser started to warm up. Each punch from the giant seemed as if a slab of concrete was being slammed into Trax's body, from face to body blows. Once the light showed the taser was ready, Ghost Tank put all his power into Trax's abdomen, while activating the taser, which sent nine-hundred and fifty thousand volts into Trax, putting him down to the ground.

Ghost Tank deactivated the gloves, covered Trax while hooking both legs, and a ref slid out of the store and slid along the concrete while beginning the count!

1!...

2!...

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-06-2015, 05:50 PM

Nico runs in and punt kicks Ghost Tank in the head. He then gets the big man to his feet, puts him in a full nelson, and hits a Crucifixion. Ghost Tank goes down hard, practically unable to get up. He then looks down at the tazed Trax. He smirks.

You see what happens when you fuck with me?

He picks up Trax, sets him up against a nearby wall, steps back a few steps, and gives him a huge running knee to the liver. Trax goes down, his head bouncing off the concrete. As Nico walks away from the fully KO'ed Trax, he turns around and speaks.

All I wanted was a Thank You!

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Nico LaVey's post!
(07-06-2015), Mr Killjoy (07-06-2015)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-06-2015, 06:53 PM

Ghost Tank regains consciousness and crawls over to Trax to try and pin him again...

TRAX KICKS OUT

"I am...going to... KILL. THAT.MOTHERFUCKER."

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner