Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One More Match
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-30-2015, 09:24 AM

Drew...last time I saw you, you made me look like a bitch! Well I'm sorry to inform you but this time thing's are going to go a bit different! You see I've trained harder then you and I've spent countless hours watch tape of each and everyone of your matches! You want to know what that did for me Drew? I now know your weakness! I know each hole in your armor son! You walk around this place like your top fucking dog but I hate to break ya the bad news but your the drizzling shits my friend![/i]

You see Drew...I hate that you are walking around with the Federweight Championship when you haven't even fucking earned it bro! What you have one fucking match and then everyone is afride of you! Well Drew...I'm not fucking afride of you! I'm here in the middle of this ring....face to face with you! First one to make a mistake take's the gold! I don't know about you but I'm fucking excited...Let's go bitch!!!!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fontanna's post:
Drew Archyle (06-30-2015)
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2015, 12:11 PM

Didn't I tell you to come back when you had a chance? Or did I just think that? Either way I'm definitely telling you now. Go back, lift some more weights, go a little lighter on the guyliner and then come back to me when you have a foot to stand on you insignificunt dickbag. And please, please stop telling yourself this one is going to be different than the last one. It won't. Just like it won't be any different the next time. Or the next time or the next time. Now as far as you're concerned.

Now I have no doubt in my mind that you've watched countless hours of tape on me, you had to have in order to find any tape on me. And even then you came up short, just like every time you look down your pants and wonder why God hates you so much. News flash asshat, I haven't had a match. Thus. There is no tape. There's no DVD's or Blu Rays, not even any HD DVD's of my matches. Because there haven't been any. So I have no idea what it is you watched but it certainly wasn't any of my matches. I don't walk around this place like I'm the top dog but I certainly don't open my mouth and sound like a bottom bitch either. Unlike some assholes I know.

Now as for this shiny piece of hardware called the Federweight title, yeah I earned it. I earned it when I took it off the always rotting corpse of John Black. And then I reaffirmed that by making you look like the blithering bitchass that you are when you tried knocking on my door and taking what doesn't belong to you. See, that's how earning things works. You want something you take it. Unless of course you're you in which case you just shit the bed like you came down with a sudden bout of C.Diff.

Catch my drift...son.

God damn that felt good.

Drew kicks out and walks off embarrassed for Fontanna.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drew Archyle's post:
Matthew Oaktree (06-30-2015)
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-30-2015, 05:55 PM

Winner and STILL Federweight champion: Dick Argyle!

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-01-2015, 01:59 AM

It's Archyle you liver spotted asshat.

Time to crank up the volume on those hearing aids gramps.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-01-2015, 04:02 AM

"Don't start with me junior, I'll make you cry harder than the first time you tried anal."

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post