Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Choked Again
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-23-2015, 08:57 AM

Yes I could write a long roleplay. But its a little late for that. I'm not gonna make excuses. Not gonna try and reinvent Cain again. Just didn't expect a Tag Team Championship match against undefeated guys. I'm sorry Ghost Tank if I let ya down. Thinking of taking Cain back to Madness since that's kinda the NXT thing here. Right? I need a lot more practice to really get into this like I was.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Offline
The new FACE of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-23-2015, 09:24 AM

No need to apologize bro. Your partner's been too busy making X title pins(3) to bother rping so it's not all on you man.

Maybe next time bro.

[Image: tD0Glzi.png?1]

The new FACE of the XWF

W-L-D
5-0

One Half of the XWF Tag Team Champions (4/22/15 - Present)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson's post:
Ginger Snaps (06-23-2015)
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-23-2015, 09:44 AM

Cain, you can still win! If you and Ghost Tank do a really good one each you can win. It's not too late as long as the deadline hasn't passed. Be optimistic!!

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ginger Snaps's post:
(06-23-2015), Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson (06-23-2015)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-23-2015, 12:09 PM

In the same boat, Cain. However, you're far from being Madness material, man. There's just days where shit piles up and you can't get anything in control. I've been trying to type up ONE promo, and I can't even think of what to do. Was going to trash talk, and do a story piece, but today has been the motherfucker of bad days for myself.

Just because you have brain diarrhea one week, doesn't mean you're not good. I wouldn't want to team up with you if I didn't feel we'd do well. Unfortunately, we can't start. I'm getting my promo typed up, and I'm going to do as much as I can, but I'm going to try. Even if you put up a 500 word count I wouldn't care, because I know you can do quality work.

And Flynn, I was doing the pin attempts to try and jump-start my brain. Obviously, it didn't work, and I feel like that I am fucking up Cain's time. However, I know he and I would have done better if life our Muses had decided to kick us in the ass.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-23-2015, 02:08 PM

Whenever I get stumped on ideas for a role-play and I just feel like giving up, I think of all your mothers...NAKED! Slobbering on some dirty anus.

I use that to write and who knows...Homosexual David Hasselhoff getting killed by Morbid Angel was going to be a thing?

I recommend that perhaps not thinking of your own mothers naked eating dirty ass will be helpful for you but may I interest you in say... maybe John Madisons' mother? Maybe Vinnie Lanes? I should warn you, she's pushing 90 so take it easy in the mind hole.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post: