Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 10:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could we use my match at somepoint
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

04-02-2013, 01:22 PM

ok so awhile back I invented a match called the cage of horror (similar to what Heyman had) in 2011 it was used twice (the only two times it has been used) Once again Paul Frost in the other fed (I lost) and once against Monolith (aka Justin Zayne) and I won. My point is I kind of would like it used again sometime soon since it hasn't been used in 1 year and 6 months roughly (will officially be a year and a half June 28th)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Blaze Offline

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

04-02-2013, 01:37 PM

I think a match like that you should build in a fued with someone. Depending on show i would be down for a good fued but since im new we would have to speak about how it would make sense. Neer the less its a good way to introduce it with also getting you and another opponent prime time
Hate Post Like Post
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

04-02-2013, 06:56 PM

Yeah the first against the other feds very own "childkiller didn't have any true storyline, the second one had a story between Zayne and I but not for that match in general, and I do have somebody who will be doing a feud with me as soon as we can think of a way to start it
Hate Post Like Post