Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Wagon
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 01:30 PM

If you haven't read Warfare results for 1/9/13 I suggest you do so here: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=194

Hello XWF! My name is Wallace Witasick and I am proud to announce myself as your new General Manager of Wednesday Night Warfare. I wanted to reach out first to all of you and tell you a bit about my character and my plans moving forward with the Warfare program.

Wallace Witasick is a business and money driven man focused on keeping the glory and legendary status of the XWF in the eyes of his network. Administrator Network or otherwise known as Admin Network. This network has taken control of half the shares of the XWF company and now own the Warfare brand; therefore, making Mr. Witasick a very powerful person when it comes to the every day dealings of the XWF. His goal is also to restore order on the Warfare program by eliminating 'foolish' or 'despicable' acts or characters from the XWF, primarily keeping the legendary and proper acts on Warfare competing for his titles.

OOC:

First, I wish to present a few goals and a framework for the future of Warfare and those who wish to participate on it. Warfare will become the 'rated' program of XWF, as the Saturday Night Show will now become the 'unrated' version of XWF. Naturally, all characters will be welcome to compete on the Saturday Show while some will be restricted to that program only. The lines have not been drawn yet, as to exactly what material will be restricted from the Warfare program. This is why I am going to set up a temporary discussion and trial period to help myself, , and everyone else adjust to the changes. This is how the agenda will look for this transition.

From now until Feb. 1, Warfare will go as normal. All material welcome as was before. This will give myself and the rest of XWF time to figure out how to go forward with this project. I encourage everyone with questions or comments regarding what you feel should be 'disallowed' on the rated show or what should be 'allowed' please feel free to contact me or discuss further in this thread. All these comments and concerns will go in to factoring the final decisions that are made at the end of February.

For a large chuck of February, we will go on a "Trial" period where everything will still be allowed, but if infractions are made we will inform the role player to watch out for that type of material in the future.

Do not get discouraged, the changes put in place will not be severely different from what over 95% of the role plays posted up to this date. Certain characters or situations will be left on the Saturday program; however, I'm not here to break out the bar of soap and rinse out everyone's mouth here. Plus, I don't want to make this as difficult as possible and have people constantly wondering if they are breaking the rules.

To help get an understanding of the changes I have in mind, refer to PG-13 Material you would see on a movie with even parts of some R rated material acceptable. A few main issues that WOULD NOT be allowed on Warfare would be characters or situations based on.

Racism
Graphic Sex
Excessive amounts of Gore
Excessive Drug Use -- I actually have a storyline/angle set up where Wallace will be dealing with the 'marijuana' and 'legalization' issue. The focus on this issue would primarily involve 'harder' drugs and more with the 'use' of that particular narcotic.
Excessive foul language -- Bleeping out certain content. Also it has to be excessive, I'm not going to be DQing people for dropping one F Bomb one time.

This is still, all a work in progress and I encourage everyone to voice opinions on this matter.

A few other things...

The Warfare program will be in possession of the World and US titles as the Saturday Show will develop two separate titles. We may be splitting the Xtreme and Heavymetal titles up as well.

How the titles will be defended and able to be held across different shows is still up for debate. Keeping in mind that some characters wouldn't be allowed to even compete on Warfare. Characters would have to conform to the rules of Warfare to hold the Warfare 'version' of the World title.

A few things to look forward to with Warfare...

As a general manager my focus will be on

Character Development with feedback.
-- My goal is for people to receive feedback as a way to develop their character as they progress down the card. Feedback will be focused on how to improve and not directed at the reasons for "Why did I lose?" The focus will be on having fun and how to make each other better in the future so that more fun can be had when we get there.

#1 Contenders get their shots.
-- Soon as you win that #1 contender I will get in contact with that person and the champion to set up a date for the match to take place.

Story lines/angles/strats/segments
-- The entire Warfare program will focus on a number of different story lines that I will attempt to reach out to each member and set some up myself. If you want a story line and I know someone else who wants one, then I'll get things set up. Communication is something I want to keep more prevalent as my term as GM. The show will not directly focus itself around the World title and dealings at the end of the show. I want to pay focus to all the story lines going on throughout the show.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to working with all of you...

Also, the sign up for the 1/16/13 show of Warfare is being extended until Thurs. 12 PM board time. So get in on the action before you're too late!

Wednesday Night Warfare with Wallace Witasick!

Any questions or concerns respond in the thread below and myself or Shane will help answer them as soon as we can.

Wallace Witasick,
Warfare GM.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wallace Witasick's post:
(01-09-2013)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 01:36 PM

I like the sounds of things. I have to admit I was dubious about how well a 'rated' show could work, but you've sold me on it. Love the feedback idea, the feedback you gave me when you ran Madness was really detailed. Going to be a massive incentive for people, that.
Hate Post Like Post
Tyrone

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 02:16 PM

I'll be assisting WW with GM duties. If you cannot reach him for any reason, feel free to contact me.

Looking forward to moving this show forward.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-09-2013, 02:19 PM

Sounds legit

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jezebel Heretic

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 02:23 PM

I have no idea what's going on... I need some of Migraine's headache pills...
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 02:26 PM

Yeah I'm Confused Too
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 02:29 PM

We're all confused, Son...
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 02:48 PM

You guys never heard a black man say "You don't wanna see Tyrone"?
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 08:27 PM

It's alright to be confused because we haven't made any legitimate decisions on the finality of this subject.

Know this in mind for now...

Feb. 1st some new rules for rping will be released, this will take into effect by considering the subject matter and characters that will be allowed to compete and what WILL be allowed within their role plays.

After the 1st of February we will begin A "Trial" period in which the rules will go in effect, but no points will be docked and only a written 'warning' will be issued to the person violating the new rules.

Until then, I open the topic up for discussion in this thread, please let me know what confuses you most so I can hopefully clarify the subject better for you...

Also, if you want to make your opinions on these changes and what type of material show be allowed and/or not allowed on the 'rated' Warfare program, please respond in the thread below or shoot me a PM.

Thank You,

WW
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-09-2013, 08:33 PM

I'm not turning PG. fuck that shit!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 08:35 PM

Gilmour,

It's not PG. I'm not asking you to start writing scripts for Disney or anything here...lol.

More like PG-13 with a mix of R Rated material allowed. NC-17 is pretty much what's out of the question here. The majority of your work would be acceptable. The only problem I can think of would be the excessive use of foul language. If you 'bleep' or 'censor' out the majority of that language I see no problem.
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 08:40 PM

I say ban people under 18 from joining and we post titties and tacos everywhere...
Hate Post Like Post
Tyrone

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2013, 09:54 PM

IMO, there's not much of a difference with Warfare rules and the rules of a typical e-fed. Most feds tell you not to use racism or excessive foul language. If anything, Saturday is the show that's special in that its maturity rating is going to be jacked up through the roof. That's the show where people should be inspired to create new, over the line, outrageous characters. (See: NAZI, and Cyren's characters) Most of you guys currently aren't writing anything that would DQ you or cause you to lose judge points with Warfare. Just think of this more as a storyline direction as a way to shake up Warfare a bit, and to separate the shows from each other. Why have three shows that are identical in format? It's a waste not to try new things like this.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-09-2013, 10:48 PM

(01-09-2013, 08:35 PM)Wallace Witasick Said: Gilmour,

It's not PG. I'm not asking you to start writing scripts for Disney or anything here...lol.

More like PG-13 with a mix of R Rated material allowed. NC-17 is pretty much what's out of the question here. The majority of your work would be acceptable. The only problem I can think of would be the excessive use of foul language. If you 'bleep' or 'censor' out the majority of that language I see no problem.

I'll try to accommodate

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Nephrite

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2013, 05:15 AM

We cant ban people under 18. Then I wont be here. Screw that. As your biggest new star I say we all should respect what WW has to say and at least "try."
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-10-2013, 09:50 AM

(01-10-2013, 05:15 AM)AJ Powell Said: We cant ban people under 18. Then I wont be here. Screw that. As your biggest new star I say we all should respect what WW has to say and at least "try."

I was joking, lol.
Hate Post Like Post