Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 07:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All good things.
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2015, 08:07 AM

I'll try and keep this short.

Many have you may have already guessed given my absence, but I am hereby officially hanging up the virtual boots. I have had a blast these past six months, met some amazing people; had the privilege of working with some very talented writers, but all good things must come to an end.

I had held off on this decision in the hope that my new role as a manager at my place of work would die down a little, but sadly it is consuming my life to the point where I don't even have spare time to check out the site at all really, let alone roleplay.

I won't give a bunch of shout-outs as I don't want this to be long winded. I will however apologise to management for my lack of notice, though as I said, I was hoping to be able to maintain my involvement here.

I would like to thank especially though, my brothers in Defiance. I was ready to scrap Justin Sane after little more than a month, but you guys have me great inspiration and were a blast to work with and just hang out with in chat on Skype. To Gator, CorVus, and of course, Fernando - I offer you my sincerest thanks.

Yes, this is a game and something we do for fun, but the relationships you form with people here are very real and if for nobody else, they mean a lot to me.

I will continue to make my monthly donation to the XWF in hopes that this place will forever prosper, as I'm sure it will, and I will check in as often as I can. I'll even make a few Skype appearances here and there.

Once again, thank you all. As far as online communities go, this doesn't even fit the category - it's a family.

Adios Amigos. Take the pledge one last time.

- Mike (JS)

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Justin Sane's post:
Mastermind (04-19-2015), Maverick (04-19-2015), Ozymandias (04-17-2015)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2015, 08:16 AM

Gay.

(Good luck in everything you do, sunshine.)

Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2015, 08:32 AM

Take care dude...
Thanks for all the help you were so willing to give
-Dylan
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2015, 09:10 AM

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? Sad

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-17-2015, 10:04 AM

see u on the other side mate..

btw can I have those briefcases? Tongue

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-17-2015, 11:14 AM

You a damn liar. We ain't a family. We a badass pirate crew.

But, you know I'll miss you. Even if I was mean IC a lot.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-17-2015, 01:26 PM

Oh man... Seems like every time I log onto the site someone is leaving. I'm sad to see you go buddy, but I hope we'll see you again. Thank you for everything you've done. Kick ass in all that you do, friend.

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2015, 03:48 PM

Thanks guys, I appreciate it Smile

Hate Post Like Post
Matthew Oaktree Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-17-2015, 08:29 PM

Dude I am going to miss the fuck out of you haha, get your ass on skype when you can and good luck with your job man.

Love,
Eddie
xoxo
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-17-2015, 10:13 PM

Been good working with you, here in the XWF. Gonna be ashame not to have you around any more. Good luck dude.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-18-2015, 05:43 AM

See, I claimed I single handedly destroyed Defiance, but that was more fun than it actually being true.

Here's to what could have been, my man.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-18-2015, 09:24 AM

It sucks that your life has become so hectic, my friend, but, since you can contact us different ways, I'm glad you can use what time was going to XWF, to use the time to take care of yourself, y'know? Hope you have a nice day Smile and hope happy future days!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-18-2015, 04:45 PM

Thanks boys. Again, I appreciate the support. Hopefully one day I'll be back.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-18-2015, 06:59 PM

so what happens to his cases?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-18-2015)
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-19-2015, 03:11 AM

He keeps them.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-19-2015, 04:12 AM

Wouldn't mind giving me some of the 40k, right? Since you most likely be doing banners, I need XBux for a banner. I don't want much. 10 to 11 thousand. Help out a War Games brother out Smile

Hate Post Like Post
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-19-2015, 07:04 AM

Like Vultures, I swear.

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sean Falcon's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-19-2015), Justin Sane (04-19-2015), Ozymandias (04-19-2015)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-19-2015, 06:50 PM

(04-19-2015, 07:04 AM)Sean Falcon Said: Like Vultures, I swear.

I would have earned my X-Bux, however I spent a week in the hospital for c.diiff, spent a weekend with c.diff and learning I had/have a small blood clot in a not-vital vein. Then something make me disappear, until January 1st. All was good then February 28th when my family rushed me to the hospital, when they found out I had double pneumonia, I had become septic, I had a stroke(at 27 years old), both kidneys had failed to working. I was in a coma until my birthday, March 9th, that's when my breathing tube was taken out. I joined the rehab floor around the 29th and released on the 13th of April. On Thursday, I tried to get some exercise, and because I didn't have a good enough balance, I ended up falling and ending with a 10cm long cut, about 2cm wide. I have 23 stitches in me of that damnable walker of mine. It still has the blood caked on it.

So, yeah, I would've earned the XBux, however I was getting fucked by the largest stick Life had, because the original fight with c.diff caused me to become almost dead, and this latest fight with my health, my mother had been offered the DNR form. So if it seems like I'm like a vulture, it's because they are surrounding me.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Hero Xtreme 7.9 (04-19-2015)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-19-2015, 08:43 PM

Sorry to see you go Dude, as I loved our match when you first came on board. I wanted a rematch but sadly that didn't happen. Look after yourself.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
DEAD NICK Offline

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-19-2015, 09:20 PM

(04-19-2015, 06:50 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(04-19-2015, 07:04 AM)Sean Falcon Said: Like Vultures, I swear.

I would have earned my X-Bux, however I spent a week in the hospital for c.diiff, spent a weekend with c.diff and learning I had/have a small blood clot in a not-vital vein. Then something make me disappear, until January 1st. All was good then February 28th when my family rushed me to the hospital, when they found out I had double pneumonia, I had become septic, I had a stroke(at 27 years old), both kidneys had failed to working. I was in a coma until my birthday, March 9th, that's when my breathing tube was taken out. I joined the rehab floor around the 29th and released on the 13th of April. On Thursday, I tried to get some exercise, and because I didn't have a good enough balance, I ended up falling and ending with a 10cm long cut, about 2cm wide. I have 23 stitches in me of that damnable walker of mine. It still has the blood caked on it.

So, yeah, I would've earned the XBux, however I was getting fucked by the largest stick Life had, because the original fight with c.diff caused me to become almost dead, and this latest fight with my health, my mother had been offered the DNR form. So if it seems like I'm like a vulture, it's because they are surrounding me.

Hey pal, the next time you go on sick leave can I have your xbux? I'll make enough while you're gone and pay you back.

C.Diff? Isn't that some kind of pooping disorder?

[Image: ZKFO2Gx.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-19-2015, 11:14 PM

(04-19-2015, 09:20 PM)DEAD NICK Said: Hey pal, the next time you go on sick leave can I have your xbux? I'll make enough while you're gone and pay you back.

Yes it is. Also, if I somehow manage to earn a lot of XBux, and I'm sick again, sure, I'll share some of the wealth, if it looks like I''m gone for longer than three days. You also only get some of it, depending on how much I have. If I have over 30k, I'll give up to 10k to the first person asking for it. Then the XBux gift amount dwindles.

Hate Post Like Post
DEAD NICK Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-20-2015, 12:40 AM

(04-19-2015, 11:14 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(04-19-2015, 09:20 PM)DEAD NICK Said: Hey pal, the next time you go on sick leave can I have your xbux? I'll make enough while you're gone and pay you back.

Yes it is. Also, if I somehow manage to earn a lot of XBux, and I'm sick again, sure, I'll share some of the wealth, if it looks like I''m gone for longer than three days. You also only get some of it, depending on how much I have. If I have over 30k, I'll give up to 10k to the first person asking for it. Then the XBux gift amount dwindles.

I've only been here for two matches so far and I've accumulated over 6k so far. How come you only have 4 some k?

[Image: ZKFO2Gx.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

04-20-2015, 02:16 AM

Let's keep goodbye threads to that, goodbyes. Rather than having people line up to try and collect whatever XBux the person leaving has earned. Especially since transfering XBUX is not allowed.

Now I know you've been away for a bit G.T so you may have missed that so let this be a PSA for everyone.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ozymandias's post:
John Samuels (04-20-2015)
Muddy Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2015, 03:56 AM

Fuck that...