Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HERO XTREME
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-09-2015, 01:14 PM

"Second Warfare of May. Submission match. I win, you stop claiming you're God and you claim that you are a shitty green rookie. You win, you get 5K of my Xbux. What do you say?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-09-2015, 01:18 PM

NOCMM: My client would never willingly put himself in a match against a rookie. If you want my client to agree to a match with you then you'll need to get a singles title.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2015, 01:22 PM

(04-09-2015, 01:18 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: NOCMM: My client would never willingly put himself in a match against a rookie. If you want my client to agree to a match with you then you'll need to get a singles title.

"What, is your client scared of a 'rookie?' Come now, I think we can agree that I'm above the level of a rookie, when me and my tag partner beat Justin Sane, former X-treme Champion and current 24/7 briefcase holder, and Gator, former Universal Champion, to be the new Tag Team Champions. Besides, if your client is as good as you claim he is and beats me, he gets free cash."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-09-2015, 01:27 PM

Maverick, there is no point in even wasting your own breath on this pretentious fucker who think's he's Triple H wanting titles all the freaking time.

Xterme, you and your manager really need to reevaluate your time spent on his fed, because if I were you I would have taken up this stipulation myself.

But, i'll watch this through rose tinted glasses.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 01:28 PM

NOCMM: My client doesn't know you challenged him and it'll probably stay that way since you've done nothing to get his attention. You have 10000 xbux, go be a main eventer and maybe Hero Xtreme 7.9 will see this challenge as something worth acknowledging.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 01:31 PM

(04-09-2015, 01:27 PM)John_Black Said:
Maverick, there is no point in even wasting your own breath on this pretentious fucker who think's he's Triple H wanting titles all the freaking time.

Xterme, you and your manager really need to reevaluate your time spent on his fed, because if I were you I would have taken up this stipulation myself.

But, i'll watch this through rose tinted glasses.

NOCMM: I don't think my client would accept this challenge in it's current state because it doesn't make any sense. He does work in mysterious ways though, if only Iceman was a main eventer then we'd know for sure.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2015, 01:33 PM

(04-09-2015, 01:28 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: NOCMM: My client doesn't know you challenged him and it'll probably stay that way since you've done nothing to get his attention. You have 10000 xbux, go be a main eventer and maybe Hero Xtreme 7.9 will see this challenge as something worth acknowledging.

"Note, to challenge for a singles title I need about 8K xbux, as the xbux limit for challenging for a show title is 20K, and I only have 12K. So, the only other way to be seen as a 'main eventer' in your client's eyes would be to beat him. So go on. Scurry along, tell him, and force him to accept. Unless if you want your client's name to be even more soiled in this federation and have him be known as a pussy."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 01:41 PM

NOCMM: My client doesn't care about how he is perceived. He sticks to his principles. Getting a singles title or being a main eventer is the only thing that will get him to agree to a match with you because he doesn't talk to rookies so he can't accept their challenges. If you don't want to pay to be a main eventer you could sign up for Warfare and pray to be booked against him and then pray that he lets you win, but that's a crap shoot. You're better off just not paying for the privilege of speaking to him and pretending you never tried. You'll look better in the eyes of the old skool fans that way.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2015, 01:47 PM

(04-09-2015, 01:41 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: NOCMM: My client doesn't care about how he is perceived. He sticks to his principles. Getting a singles title or being a main eventer is the only thing that will get him to agree to a match with you because he doesn't talk to rookies so he can't accept their challenges. If you don't want to pay to be a main eventer you could sign up for Warfare and pray to be booked against him and then pray that he lets you win, but that's a crap shoot. You're better off just not paying for the privilege of speaking to him and pretending you never tried. You'll look better in the eyes of the old skool fans that way.

"HAH! Oh God, you are the most gigantic pussy I've ever met, and I had to face Defiance. If you admit your client is scared of me, I'd back off. And before you bring up that priority prayers bullshit you have going on, I'm not throwing away my xbux just to get Hero to accept my challenge. Okay, I have a better idea. A comprimise."

"Just name your challenge. Name one person I have to beat to shut up you and your client, so you can accept my challenge. And don't say a singles champion, because note, I don't have the xbux."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 01:55 PM

NOCMM: Your request doesn't make any sense. There is no one besides my client and singles champions who can make you a main eventer. I may be invisible, but I'm not God so I can't change how the world works. If you don't want to pay then my client can't accept this match, end of story. If you pay 1,000,000 xbux at priority prayers you could get him to change the policy that he doesn't talk to rookies, but I'm pretty sure that's the only solution I haven't put forward. It really seems like you don't want to solve this problem.

NOCMM eats a taco.

NOCMM: Wait a minute. Why don't you stop being a pussy and put up the money so you can face God? Are you trying to use the pay wall as an excuse to not face him? That's what a scaredy cat would do, Iceman.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2015, 02:03 PM

(04-09-2015, 01:55 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: NOCMM: Your request doesn't make any sense. There is no one besides my client and singles champions who can make you a main eventer. I may be invisible, but I'm not God so I can't change how the world works. If you don't want to pay then my client can't accept this match, end of story. If you pay 1,000,000 xbux at priority prayers you could get him to change the policy that he doesn't talk to rookies, but I'm pretty sure that's the only solution I haven't put forward. It really seems like you don't want to solve this problem.

NOCMM eats a taco.

NOCMM: Wait a minute. Why don't you stop being a pussy and put up the money so you can face God? Are you trying to use the pay wall as an excuse to not face him? That's what a scaredy cat would do, Iceman.

"HA! Look at this mother fucking dumbass, trying to act suave and turn the tables on me. Listen here, fuckface- why would I be scared when I just threw out the fucking challenge in the first place? It doesn't add up. The only reason why I'm not throwing out the xbux your way is because I'm saving up for an eventual title shot for the Intercontinental Championship against Duke."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 02:08 PM

NOCMM: You're making a challenge that can't be accepted so everyone thinks you're so hard. You remind me of a fucking atheist who thinks it's so cool that they don't believe in God. This is pathetic. The old skool fans and I aren't easily fooled Maverick we all know you are too afraid to really face God and that's why you won't pay him 10000 xbux. You think your little publicity stunt is going to bite you in the ass if you pay, don't you?

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2015, 02:14 PM

(04-09-2015, 02:08 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: NOCMM: You're making a challenge that can't be accepted so everyone thinks you're so hard. You remind me of a fucking atheist who thinks it's so cool that they don't believe in God. This is pathetic. The old skool fans and I aren't easily fooled Maverick we all know you are too afraid to really face God and that's why you won't pay him 10000 xbux. You think your little publicity stunt is going to bite you in the ass if you pay, don't you?

"No, if anything, you and your client are the pussies for having the pay wall in the first place. Get the fuck up off your lazy ass, go to your client, and get him to accept my challenge, or else me and the rest of Pest's army will make your life a living fucking hell."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 02:32 PM

NOCMM: Oh, a rookie threat. That's cute. You're all talk Iceman. If you weren't all talk you'd have paid 10000 xbux, but since you're so afraid to face God and being a giant prequel Darth Vader pusswad I can't take you seriously at all.

NOCMM looks at his watch.

NOCMM: My client doesn't have time for rookies. You can pretend he's scared of you, but you're the one who's hiding from moving forward in your career. If God put himself in the ring with rookies his matches wouldn't be special. God would never make his own matches not special and that's why this policy exists. Take out a loan if you want that to change, but until you pay you just look like a pussy.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2015, 02:38 PM

(04-09-2015, 02:32 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: NOCMM: Oh, a rookie threat. That's cute. You're all talk Iceman. If you weren't all talk you'd have paid 10000 xbux, but since you're so afraid to face God and being a giant prequel Darth Vader pusswad I can't take you seriously at all.

NOCMM looks at his watch.

NOCMM: My client doesn't have time for rookies. You can pretend he's scared of you, but you're the one who's hiding from moving forward in your career. If God put himself in the ring with rookies his matches wouldn't be special. God would never make his own matches not special and that's why this policy exists. Take out a loan if you want that to change, but until you pay you just look like a pussy.

"A loan... a loan... a loan."

A sinister grin develops on the face of Maverick.

You aren't seriously thinking of getting a loan just to challenge this wannabe?

Easy for you to say, you aren't the one getting the tables turned on!

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 02:45 PM

NOCMM: Speaking of Tables, I think it's a bit hypocritical to call someone a pussy for not answering a challenge they couldn't hear when you turned down a match against someone you could hear just fine. You're still a rookie, Iceman, maybe a match against a table is more your speed. I don't think you're ready to face God and since you're not paying up it would seem you feel the same way.

NOCMM licks a kale lollipop.

NOCMM: Why don't you resolve this hypocrite problem first and we can come back to this discussion at a later date, preferably when you're a main eventer and a match could be made.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-09-2015, 02:49 PM

"You don't just get title shots asshole! You either earn them or pay your way for a title shot. You don't just get title shots for being some annoying, fuck tardy, troll. Who's motto in the XWF is try and fuck everyone off with your shitty little comments and your shitty, lame ass promo's! Tell "God" I said that!

Maverick, buddy, don't bother wasting your time on this loser and his crappy little client. They want a title shot but they lose more than they have actually won."
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 02:55 PM

(04-09-2015, 02:49 PM)Scully Said: "You don't just get title shots asshole! You either earn them or pay your way for a title shot. You don't just get title shots for being some annoying, fuck tardy, troll. Who's motto in the XWF is try and fuck everyone off with your shitty little comments and your shitty, lame ass promo's! Tell "God" I said that!

Maverick, buddy, don't bother wasting your time on this loser and his crappy little client. They want a title shot but they lose more than they have actually won."

NOCMM: Shut up . I was just telling Maverick how to get my client in the ring with him. My client earned a shit load of title shots already for your information anyway. He's done more to earn a Uni title shot than you have.

NOCMM eats a bagel.

NOCMM: The amount of times God has chosen to elevate a rookie is irrelevant.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 03:05 PM

Hero Xtreme 7.9: This is your challenge? Well okay. It doesn't make any sense, do you like want a do-over? How would me letting you win a match not make me God anymore? I don't get it. It doesn't really work like that. I don't have the power to un-God myself. I would've done it a long time ago if I could. Do you want me to pretend I'm not God anymore even though I still am God?

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-09-2015, 03:05 PM

"You don't have to quote what I said, dumbass! I know exactly what I said. You want me to shut up? Make me! Oh wait, you can't. You're just your clients messenger, tea maker, his anal munching, little bitch! Your client can't do shit either, but run away from challenges and make excuses like a big, fat, stinking vagina!"
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2015, 03:09 PM

(04-09-2015, 03:05 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: Hero Xtreme 7.9: This is your challenge? Well okay. It doesn't make any sense, do you like want a do-over? How would me letting you win a match not make me God anymore? I don't get it. It doesn't really work like that. I don't have the power to un-God myself. I would've done it a long time ago if I could. Do you want me to pretend I'm not God anymore even though I still am God?

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, JUST ACCEPT THE DAMNED CHALLENGE."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 03:09 PM

(04-09-2015, 03:05 PM)Scully Said: "You don't have to quote what I said, dumbass! I know exactly what I said. You want me to shut up? Make me! Oh wait, you can't. You're just your clients messenger, tea maker, his anal munching, little bitch! Your client can't do shit either, but run away from challenges and make excuses like a big, fat, stinking vagina!"

NOCMM: Really? Is that so? My client isn't running away from anything he's trying to figure out what it is. I only munch on cisgendered lady ass by the way. I'm not a rookie like you.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 03:12 PM

(04-09-2015, 03:09 PM)Maverick Said:
(04-09-2015, 03:05 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: Hero Xtreme 7.9: This is your challenge? Well okay. It doesn't make any sense, do you like want a do-over? How would me letting you win a match not make me God anymore? I don't get it. It doesn't really work like that. I don't have the power to un-God myself. I would've done it a long time ago if I could. Do you want me to pretend I'm not God anymore even though I still am God?

Hero Xtreme 7.9: Can you reissue it? This one doesn't make any sense. I want to accept it, but what the fuck does it mean? How can I hold you to paying me if I win? I think you should think about the challenge and try again.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2015, 03:43 PM

(04-09-2015, 03:12 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said:
(04-09-2015, 03:09 PM)Maverick Said:

Hero Xtreme 7.9: Can you reissue it? This one doesn't make any sense. I want to accept it, but what the fuck does it mean? How can I hold you to paying me if I win? I think you should think about the challenge and try again.

"For fuck's sake-- okay. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE on the roster knows you are not God. So when I beat you, you finally confess you are not God, and that you call yourself a shitty, green rookie. If you win, you get 5K of my Xbux. The match happens on the second Warfare of May, and it will be a submission match."

I think you're starting to realize asking for a loan, merely to face this chump was a huge mistake.

Shut up.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 03:49 PM

Hero Xtreme 7.9: So if I let you win I have to lie to everyone? What about the people I don't talk to? Do I have to lie to the rookies too? If so, I am incapable of speaking to rookies so I don't think I'll be able to put up my end of the deal.

Hero Xtreme 7.9 eats some lettuce.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: I don't want you to feel like I gave you the raw deal if I lose on purpose and only lie to like a dozen people.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2015, 04:01 PM

(04-09-2015, 03:49 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: Hero Xtreme 7.9: So if I let you win I have to lie to everyone? What about the people I don't talk to? Do I have to lie to the rookies too? If so, I am incapable of speaking to rookies so I don't think I'll be able to put up my end of the deal.

Hero Xtreme 7.9 eats some lettuce.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: I don't want you to feel like I gave you the raw deal if I lose on purpose and only lie to like a dozen people.

Maverick bashes his head on a nearby table. And again. And again.

"I'm thinking I want my money back."

That would be a nice preferable option, yes.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 04:14 PM

Hero Xtreme 7.9: There are no refunds, sorry dude.

Hero Xtreme 7.9 climbs a tree and then hops down.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: Do you just want to have a submission match? I can do that. That by itself makes sense.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2015, 04:19 PM

(04-09-2015, 04:14 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said: Hero Xtreme 7.9: There are no refunds, sorry dude.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Bash. Again. Bash. Again.

All of a sudden, my head popped up when Hero said his next words.

Quote:Hero Xtreme 7.9: Do you just want to have a submission match? I can do that. That by itself makes sense.

"Wait! What if we move it to the end of this month, and if I beat you, you give me my money back? I need to get something out of this."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2015, 04:25 PM

Hero Xtreme 7.9: That would go against my no refunds policy. If you have 1,000,000 xbux I can change that though.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

Hate Post Like Post