Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 3
Bubs is forever.
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2015, 05:48 AM

Our gorgeous scene opening up on a lovely afternoon in the spring with birds chirping and children laughing. They're running around some fire hydrants in the first warm days as winter is finally coming to a close. A lovely two bedroom home slowly is being pulling into focus and it looks in fact quite similar to something the XWF universe has been frequenting lately. A familiar well kept little cozy cottage that is near spotless besides a few busted up lawn gnomes otherwise it looks immaculate and brand new. This dwelling belongs to XWF's newest Xtreme Champion, Unknown Soldier! Although for months he had been wandering the streets homeless, the XWF insisted that when he become Xtreme Champion again that he find a permanent address so that transvestite heroin addicts like Vinnie Lane, lesbian vampire sluts like Serenity Blood, and clean cut 'thugs' like John Black would have a fair shot at trying to pin him.

The XWF also realized it owed Unknown Soldier exactly $666,666 in merchandise sales that were never paid out in royalties over the past three years. Soldier wanted all of that paid in meth, XWF couldn't provide legally and physically, so now we have this beautifl settlement by the two parties as this house in the middle of bum fuck suburbia. The perfect place for a SATAN! worshipping, meth smoking, freak carnival! As we pan inside the home, the curtains and shutters close behind us and the room inside is filled with a bunch of normal things you would expect to find in a clean and kept up home. Couches, a dining room table, and even a nice little cozy Automon chair in the corner across from a large sized television set.

From out of the hallway, our despicable villain comes sliding in on the tile floor on his socks and wearing only a pair of thong underwear. A female thong too with lace and pink frilly shit poking out of the sides and the numbers 666 stitched down the front where his treasure trail would be. Twerking and grinding randomly all over the house like a stripper trying to pay her way through college. Looks like he just got out of the shower too as his blonde hair glistens in the light and droplets of water fly off in different directions while he's dropping it like it's hot all over the living room. His near anemic frame displays rib by rib poking through the surface of his abdomen areas skin. He looks just like that one super blonde and super skinny pop star bitch, what's her name again? Oh yeah, Miley Cyrus!

Unknown Soldier

I commit too many rapes.
and I eat too many brains.

That's what people say.
mmmhhmmm
That's what people say.
mmmhhmmm

Won the belt super easily from Sane.

Promos filled with filth and disgrace.

At least that's what people say.

That's what people say.

But I keep cruisin', can't stop won't stop movin', it's like I got these pin attempts already mapped out inside my mind so I know it's gonna' be alright! I shak'em off! I just shake these motherfuckers off! Just like I single handedly shook that Xtreme Title belt off the waist of Just inSane with hardly the flick of the wrist and have been fending it off from all kinds of freaks and for the past week. But that's enough about me, it's time to get straight to the point and talk about the most important subject and not save it for the end like my other friend and tag team partner Dim did.

No offense Dim, and I hate to point that out in your promo like you were doing to Peter, but it's like you said we all need to be on the top of our game. I think you really made a mistake there by letting John talk before you and not coming out yourself first and talking about Peter. You and I both know that by the end of watching his opponents promos he's usually filled with too much Gilly rage and/or too far inside of Maria Brink to be paying attention.

I forgive you Dim because this night is all about the spread of forgiveness! Which is precisely why I've brought you all here today. To admit a mistake of my past to the XWF universe, but I most importantly want to apologize to this belt's King and my good friend and hope he can forgive me as well. The pounder of the most primest of vaginas himself, Peter Gilmour! For you see, I hadn't realized the significance of this belt before when I held it previously, that was until I became better friends with Peter and realized what kind of prestige this Xtreme title held.

Yes, Peter and I started our alliance a long time ago when we became Trio Champions but our friendship for one another didn't really grow until much later afterwards. Long after my first reign as Xtreme Champion. I got Peter into a lot of fucked up shit back then during that time that I'm not proud of. Hell, I even tried to convince Peter to get involved in a blood and feces match to defend our Trio titles against Ricky Desmond years ago that he wanted no part of. Sorry bout that Pete, my bad dawg. ;(

Over time we learned to deal with each other ticks and eventually came to a mutual understanding of friendship. It was over that span of time watching Peter dedicate himself day in and day out, week after week without any breaks, I finally realized that this strap indeed meant so much more.

He never misses a beat.

He's lightning on his feet.

And that's what they don't see.
mmmhhmmmm
That's what they don't see.

But he keeps cruisin', can't stop won't stop movin', to the tune of holding the title thirteen times. Which is certainly worthy of his title as being known as the 'King of Xtreme' more than anyone else, especially pathetic douchebags like Just inSane who somehow picked up this title. His name doesn't even belong in this same sentence with Peter Gilmour as I speak it.

You see, the last time I held the Xtreme Title I passed it off to one of the most laughable wrestlers the XWF has ever seen, The Crimson Dong, in order to do what I thought was the right thing in treating Luca Arzegotti a lesson. I know now through learning the true definition of Xtreme by it's master teacher, that instead I shamed the belt that my future best bub made famous. I didn't know XTREME till I found it through Gilmour later. He was the X beneath my Treme. The mother fucking human embodiment of what the title and this federation as a whole (XWF) personifies.

The entire XWF is expecting me to just drop this title at your doorstep and fall down at your feet and give it to you in the same way I did with it before. I believe you even suggested it yourself, but instead I think the best thing to do, the most XTREME thing to do, and I think you'll even agree after thinking about it, is to put on a match to which the caliber of the XWF has never seen before. A match, so great that it would overshadow every Lethal Lottery of the past, present, or future. A match that even Macho Man and Ricky Steamboat would admire. Greater than the most ultimate of awesome immortal matches of all time!

I have no doubts just as Dim does that you both will be giving it your all in this match and the possibility of him or you pinning me for this title exists. But that's what makes the possibility for this match so endlessly epic with so many things at stake. I mean, let's all think about it for a second, would a huge glorious victory in the finals for Peter over Dim and Soldier look better than one without an Xtreme title involved and with with some dick lickers like Duke and Sane in it. Of course it would. Believe me Peter, if you win this years Lethal Lottery you know I'll be the first one to raise your hand and Dim will probably be the one raising you on his shoulders. The victory will be that much sweeter to know you beat two men whom you respect in the ring as powerful friends .

However, if either of us laid down and died for you that wouldn't be the way you taught me Xtreme. It wouldn't be right Peter and you know it. In order for you to have your shining moment you'll need the best out of me and Dim too! Everyone in the entire XWF universe, including Ricky Desmond which he practically self admits in his promos, knows that one of the three of us buddies will be walking out with a briefcase. So, let's go out there and give them the ride of their life.

You and Dim might be friends and me and Dim might be friends too, but remember Peter. Me and you are bubs and bubs is forever! Us bubs understand from one another what it's like to be hated by everyone else. Given little to no respect from the roster because of who we are and what we do. Mostly just jealous of the many things that make us better than them in every facet of wrestling and life. The hater's are gonna continue to hate on us Petey. Just keep shaking them off because us player's are gonna play on the biggest stage at the PPV while the rest of them halfwits will be playing tiddlywinks in our pre show. Now I'll talk about Ricky Desmond towards the end for a couple measly minutes where he belongs. Peter, feel free to get your whole fist in Maria now and enjoy yourself.

Have you stood back and actually asked yourself yet Ricky, What the hell am I doing here? Just do us all a favor and don't ruin our glorious moment basking in greatness Ricky. I mean, since all your partners for Lethal Lottery have had to hold your hand and help you cross the street to the next round each week. For the life of me if you half ass this like you have the rest of Lethal Lottery and make this match much less then it can be I will masturbate you menacingly with a machete to the point where you'll wish you were buried in piss, semen, and shit after I'm done with you.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-26-2015), Ozymandias (03-26-2015), Ricky Desmond (03-26-2015), Vincent Lane (03-26-2015)