Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 12:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Insert Epic Battle Cry Here* (Version 2)
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-27-2015, 01:23 PM

As we see Justin Sane, current X-treme and Tag Team Champion, along with 24/7 briefcase holder walking away from his previous pin kickout, we hear a rather loud battle cry out of nowhere. It's so loud, in fact, that Sane has to clear out his ears before looking for the perpetrator. As soon as Sane turns around, he looks dead into the eyes of Maverick, who only utters one word.

"Hi."

Maverick with an Age of Perfection out of nowhere! The Falcon Arrow puts Sane square onto the ground as Maverick goes for the pin. But wait... we haven't got a referee! Maverick is scanning the area for a referee, when a peculiar figure rolls into view.

hy m8 wut u doin

"Uhhhh... I'm trying to pin the X-treme Champion. Who are you?"

mah nme iz tag m8

if ur planin to pin de xtrm chmpin lmm hlp

Tag pulls out two large bottles, one of them titled Crow Repellent and the other Alligator Repellent. Tag begins spraying them around the vicinity of the pin!

"I presume I'm not going to be able to do anything to dissuade you, aren't I?"

no m8

"Then can you count a three- count for me on this guy?"

sur thng m8

Tag then drops to the floor and begins the count like a referee.

hr gos

123456--

"TAG!"

alrght fne m8

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2015, 07:38 PM

Kick out.

Justin Sane gets up at the same time as Maverick and goes to throw a right hand, but Mav hold his right hand up to stop him. Sane looks confused, but puts the brakes on. Maverick walks over to where Justin's X-Treme title is laying on the ground after being knocked out of his hands.

Sane looks on in shock and horror as Maverick pulls his tights down and squats low over the belt. Maverick's face starts turning red as he strains to release his bowels. Justin realises what is happening and unleashes a massive Screws Loose Superkick. Maverick flies back and lands hard on the ground, soiling himself in the process. Sane looks down and spits on Maverick.

"Not this time. Fucking sicko."

Sane boots Maverick in the head and picks up his still pristine chanpionship, then leaves.

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]