Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
Repetitive Sessions about Repeating Repetitiveness into Repeatability
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-29-2013, 05:59 AM

Putting John Madison to bed.

...and raping him in his sleep.

"Soldier, you're a modern day Cyren."

-- John Madison

YOU brought up Cyren, not ME.

See, I can point out obvious things too and highlight them so I look WAY more important when I say them. All you did was repeat back my point without making valid statements to contradict me. Then, tried to use that same method against me, but tell me how sick and tired of it you are? What???

---

UNKNOWN SOLDIER:

Ok, I know I was drunk when I aired my last promo, but my question is this...

How drunk was John Madison when he watched it?

Too drunk to think he could actually pull a fast one on me when he said the same "Here's a loaded gun, shoot yourself in the face" analogy on me, the same way he did against Sid Feder when he teamed up with Benjamin Crane?

WHOA!!!

Careful now, don't mention the word repetitive, boring, or simplistic or Maddy boy might freak out and cut an entire promo or three about it! Haha!

Three words that may have exited my vocal chords in order to illustrate a point comes back to haunt him. "How many times are you going to fuck Flo Feder."

Everyone's fucking Flo Feder, just a basic question amigo. No need to go ape shit and refuse to feud with me in the future. Didn't know that the words 'repetitive' and 'boring' were going to set off. It really won't matter since making it out of Gauntlet City with your life is impossible. Mystery and I decided your fate already. He will kill. I will rape. He will slice you open. I will rape. He will slaughter. I will drink. Basic cycle of a Madison Death we call it.

Speaking of people repeating things?

How many people do we know in the XWF that are worshiping SATAN! Soldier is the only one in the XWF that I'm aware of currently.

Does anyone else in the XWF fuck goats?

Smoke Meth?

Rape Corpses?

Ejaculate everywhere?

Drink Blood?

Walking vodka tank?

Blood Lust?

Ok... Ok...

Crimson Dong does a few of those things along with Soldier's manager, Greggo, but!

Now, do we know of anyone that decapitates humans?

I believe it was Cyren who was the first to bring out the guillotine? Killed himself? Yeah, wasn't John Madison who thought of that one was it.

Fucked Flo Feder?

I don't think I need to state the obvious here that many have been inside her nether regions. One that we can guarantee is Sid. Nope, wasn't John who hit the snake in the barrel first on that one....

Pissed in someone's face?

I think we've all been on the giving and receiving end of a good 'golden shower' every now and then since the start of anyone's XWF career.

Why is it John, that you have so conveniently dropped Flo from your promos since I mentioned it? I suppose you'll bring her back next promo and say. "See, I got you Soldier! I knew you'd say something about it and now it means nothing because the great magician John Madison has brought her back. Tricked you!" After all, this gypsy fortune teller idiot predicted I'd respond to him after he called me the modern day Cyren. Knew I'd say something about him. Weird, I responded to his trash talk and he's surprised by it...haha!

John Madison -- XWF's resident Nostradamus

Sarcasm : ON

Don't worry John, bring her back next episode and nobody will notice. I promise I won't tell anyone either, it will be our little secret.

Bring Flo back, fuck her six hundred and sixty six times forever and ever and ever till the end of time. It's really creative and unique and interesting. Ask a married man how he feels about humping the same dead corpse over and over again. Please John, please fuck Flo Feder some more. Then after that, could you please have your promos specifically directed at Unknown Soldier about the subject of how you're not repetitive about it. Don't let anyone tell you that you're boring, because if they do, the best thing to do would be cut two to three promos with all your trash talk directed at that one notion. NOBODY would ever think that means Soldier has got under your skin.

Maybe you should quote yourself back in every promo, just to make sure that we get that point across. Yeah, I'm way too stupid to realize that arguments I have can be supported by my own interpretations of your actions. I should only base my arguments off the words that come out of your mouth, according to you, and not the obvious things I see from you while you're interacting on a regular basis here in the XWF.

Sarcasm: OFF

Fucking idiot.

Stop trying to attack me with insignificance and let's start talking about the facts.

Here's your leverage, the same as Sebastian Duke's.

You won a big five on five match that I was in with four other partners and than you have the nerve to actually say.

"I was Better than Page because I beat him in that match with four other people as my partners."

Sounds real familiar to Sebastian's statements this week, don't ya think?

YOUR words, not MINE John.

Highlighting the obvious here since you think it's appropriate to do to me.

Sad..

Sad...

You faced Page in a solo bout.

You lost.

I beat him twice.

Won the title you couldn't.

Right... Better fall back on the War Games thing... That's always been your go-to.

See a pattern?

Do I need to have Mystery dig up the old results and point out all the places where it wasn't you that effected my in ring performance that night at War Games, like he did to Duke?

As I recall, didn't you eliminate yourself from the match first right when the bell rang as some type of elaborate scheme or something?

So, what you're going to say to me is that while you sat on the sidelines and watched me fight your team that I should now fear you? Although we never crossed paths? Sounds logical if your buried inside a SIMPLISTIC mind like John Madison. That should work out well as long as you don't get tagged in our match either, so keep that in mind when I'm in the ring John.

Oh, how did that War Games finale go by the way? Oh, you mean you took A TEAM to the finale but still couldn't win the big one? Sounds like something I'd continue bragging about. Haha!

So, where exactly is it that you've won the big one John? Tell me. It wasn't War Games now was it?

I guess this is what happens to me when I go undefeated in singles and tag competition and it only takes a giant five on five match for someone to finally get you to submit. Hard to find things to come at me with, so the two of you hold tightly to it.

I can't even count the number of losses John Madison and Sebastian Duke have on four hands. I'd list them, but what's the point. They already know....

You compared me to Cyren, so I retaliate with the same answer I've given everyone since he got back. Yeah, we're both deranged freaks known as 'The Beautiful People.' We get along, what exactly was your 'big revealing point' here when I responded the way I did?

But you had that all planned out, didn't you John. You witty bastard you, with all your tricks and fast wit. Got me good on the Cyren thing, didn't you fucker!

Wow, how could I have missed that? What's the big reveal? You know, the part where you unleash some big trash talk that shows you were prepared for it? Is that coming in your next promo?
Just because John Madison says he knew my 'Cyren' response was coming, doesn't necessarily mean that he actually did, or even more importantly, that it WOULD matter even IF he did.

I can say things too after the fact and act like I knew they were going to happen, see watch.

I knew John Madison was going to cut a promo entirely about me after I aired my last.

I knew the whole promo was going to be about me calling him repetitive and boring. No surprise there, strikes a nerve with him.... Know how I know? He'll never have a feud with me after Gauntlet City? Ahhh.... '( Maybe I should change it to the Cry Cry list like he suggested?

John Madison is the almighty and powerful Nostradamus! He's got the power to state facts after they happen and act like we should all be surprised he knew. We got ourselves a regular David Blaine here folks.

"But I don't prance around on some high horse calling people's promos boring as if using that as an insult is even remotely original."

-- John Madison

Unknown Soldier: "Ummmm? Yeah you did, I believe it was the main argument in the entire promo which you just aired while making that same statement... I get it, retaliation right? Sure, but if it doesn't bother you that much than why are we still talking about it?

"But, you said it first."

-- John Madison in the future

Right, but you've decided to now turn it around and make it the focal point of your trash talk against me all week.

...and what 'secret and all knowing' plan was it that you had in store after the big 'I love Cyren' promo?? Come on trickster, what trap did you set for me? It's the big thing I've been dieing to find out as you can tell?

If it was to cut a shitty retaliation promo in response, YOU WON! YOU HIT THE JACKPOT!

Let's keep you as the leader of the Black Circle and far away from the captain of the XWF debate squad! You're essentially helping the other side win, you nitwit!

Great plan, good job, you talked about Cyren and I retaliated the way you knew I would. Although, I don't believe I really made it a secret. I mean, you yourself lumped the two of us together as 'one in the same' or 'degrading scum' as you might say it. So obviously, EVERYONE already knew this was coming. I just can't believe you actually used it as leverage against me.

Remember to always state the obvious and highlight it.

YOU
mentioned Cyren. Not ME.

Maybe I should have told everyone how much I hate Cyren. Can I see the retaliation promo to that response, huh John? Maybe that ones good, it certainly couldn't be much worse than the one I just saw.

Detective John Madison, continuing to show us how sick and tired of me mentioning him as boring and repetitive, still presses the subject.

"I've lost count of how many promos I've watched this week where someone accuses someone else of being boring."

--John Madison

"Is that right? Are you really getting sick of it? I mean, if that's what you really want us all to believe then why take so much time on that promo touching on the subject. Maybe 'boring' and repetitive isn't the word I'm looking for...

Hypocrite perhaps?

Let's change gears and have three trash talking promos about Hypocrites now, whadda ya say?

Or, we can just keep having repetitive trash talk sessions about repeating repetitiveness into repeatability. After all, that's what unoriginal cunts like ourselves do... or so says John Madison.....

OF COURSE I THINK YOU'RE BORING, REPETITIVE, AND SIMPLISTIC!!!

Don't you fucking get it John! Don't you fucking understand what I'm trying to tell you and how we see it!

The rest of the world and your minions may be impressed or depraved by your be headings, urination sessions, violence on Sheckler, and overly abused work of the Flo Feder vagina.

But if you thought that I would find any of that the least bit interesting or NOT overplayed in my world where goat penis taste like grape Popsicle.....

Then you never watched an Unknown Soldier promo before.

I come from the cut of a different breed, John.

The 'normal' use of violence and sex is boring to me.

I could catch an episode of John Madison on Warfare if I wanted to...

I think that YOU could do much better.

Obvious = Stated. Obvious = Highlighted

Prove it to me in your next promo and I'll be more than happy to drop the 'boring' routine.

Let's see what you got.

Come on now.

Show 'Daddy' how sick and depraved you can be like the rest of us did.

Get down and suck his fat dick.

I did it.

Cyren did it.

Now it's your turn.

Suck it all off John, until you can taste the slimy white shlong saliva masked by the taste of potato skins.

Swallow.

Welcome to my World.

Now you're not boring and repetitive anymore.

You've finally become the low life scum of the earth capable of running the Black Circle.

Now, let's go find Greggo and fuck a sheep!

It's best to start there and work your way up to goats. A sheep's rectum is a good place to start. Nice and firm asshole, easy on the foreskin.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post