Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MINI PIN
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2015, 09:31 AM

YOUR title is NOTHING compared to mine, amigo! I will show you what a REAL champion is like! ARRIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Mini Morbid flies off of a ceiling fan and lands on the Doctor as a mini referee pops out of a nearby potted plant!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Edit
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-26-2015, 09:03 PM

Twoooo!!!!

Thrrrrrrr..........

As the Doctor lies on his back getting pinned, several stray dogs run passed the pin attempt! They all stop and begin sniffing and biting at the mini Morbid Angel! The smallest dog in the pack mounts Mini Morbid and begins humping his skull!! The other half dozen dogs join in as the little cardboard champion freaks out and pushes himself off the Doctor making it an easy kick out for the Doctor once again!!

The mini juicer frantically runs away as the pack of stray dogs chase him away from the scene.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-21-2015, 08:31 PM

Lol

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion