Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Doctor, a preacher, and a rabbi walk into a bar
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-18-2015, 04:19 PM

(01-18-2015, 04:16 PM)Tommy Wish Said: Tommy just seen this huge clusterfuck for this belt..

I though you had trash talk your enemy... not chase them around like if this was WWF's 24/7 rule. Plus I think since Maverick want this belt, Dick E. should just give him the belt. So I can end up trashing him up verbally with my rhymes. Good Luck, Mav.

He leaves the scene...

"Your rhymes are like Swiss Cheese, now get the fuck out of here and go back to playing with Scotty Anderson's cock."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 04:21 PM

tush masterbates.
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2015, 04:23 PM

An attempt anytime? Well, perhaps my morals and deep respect for a patient meant throwing that victory away was more than walking away with that title.

You on the other hand.

Do you think you can come in here, like the dogs that I spoke of before, and feed from our leavings?

I don't think so, Mister Top Gun.

You, my friend, are pathetic

The Doctor raises the brow from his one, dead eye and reaches out for the title belt.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 04:26 PM

(01-18-2015, 04:23 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: An attempt anytime? Well, perhaps my morals and deep respect for a patient meant throwing that victory away was more than walking away with that title.

You on the other hand.

Do you think you can come in here, like the dogs that I spoke of before, and feed from our leavings?

I don't think so, Mister Top Gun.

You, my friend, are pathetic

The Doctor raises the brow from his one, dead eye and reaches out for the title belt.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

"Doc, fuck off. I can't believe I had respect for you. You had your chance to be the Federweight Champion, yet you threw it in the garbage. Fuck off."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 04:26 PM

me masta baten mayks beta vuing dan maverick
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 04:29 PM

(01-18-2015, 04:26 PM)tush Said: me masta baten mayks beta vuing dan maverick

"I'm sure the amount of English words you can pronounce correctly is border-lining on paucity level. Here, here's a dictionary, go read it."

Mav hands Tush the latest copy of Webster's Dictionary.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2015, 04:33 PM

Yes because the respect from you meant so much to me. I'm sorry but the feeling was not mutual. You had a chance to earn my respect at a match at War Games, but you failed. Failed miserably. You nearly took Team Victory Forever and changed it's very name. A CHANCE at the Federweight Title? There was no chance there, my friend. It was given to me. If you can't understand what I did back there, then you don't deserve having it either. Rat.

So, now that we have mutual feelings for each other. Tell me how you really feel, Mister Top Gun.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 04:43 PM

(01-18-2015, 04:33 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Yes because the respect from you meant so much to me. I'm sorry but the feeling was not mutual. You had a chance to earn my respect at a match at War Games, but you failed. Failed miserably. You nearly took Team Victory Forever and changed it's very name. A CHANCE at the Federweight Title? There was no chance there, my friend. It was given to me. If you can't understand what I did back there, then you don't deserve having it either. Rat.

So, now that we have mutual feelings for each other. Tell me how you really feel, Mister Top Gun.

"Yes chance, because the only reason Gator gave it to you was because he needed a nap. You could have rolled with it and kept the title, but no, like a dumbass, you threw it in the garbage.

"My true feelings? I hope Pest kicks your fucking teeth down your throat."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2015, 04:53 PM

Name calling? Really?

I threw the title in the garbage because that's what that kind of victory is worth to me. You on the other hand, being the bottom feeder that you are, take anything you could possibly get your hands on. I would rather the title sit in the garbage than be in your hands.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 05:01 PM

(01-18-2015, 04:53 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Name calling? Really?

I threw the title in the garbage because that's what that kind of victory is worth to me. You on the other hand, being the bottom feeder that you are, take anything you could possibly get your hands on. I would rather the title sit in the garbage than be in your hands.

"I didn't call you a name. I said like a dumbass. I never said you're a dumbass. Difference."

"If that's the kind of victory that means to you then have Gator take an attempt to take the title from you! Then you'd know you'd have won the title legit, and then no hitches would have been set off. I, on the other hand, saw an opportunity once Essence let her guard down. I mean, I was just so Relentless with those pins. It's like winning this is my Turning Point. You guys are gonna have to go through some War Games to take this title from me."

"Heh, Pay- Per- View puns."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 05:12 PM

Loverboy arrives on the scene and hits Maverick over the head with the furiously masturbating Tush.

I hate puns, dude.

He picks up the Federweight belt, dusts it off... sniffs it to be sure... then hands it to Doc.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2015, 05:13 PM

OH! Oh, I'm sorry.

So I'm LIKE a dumb ass. I resemble a dumb ass. I'm NOT a dumb ass. But I'm like one.

I see.

The Doctor notices a brown smudge on the face of the XWF Federweight Title as the Loverboy hands him the title.

Did you crap on my title?

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 05:42 PM

Mav rubs the area of which Loverboy bonked him on.

"Ow man! Watch where you're swinging!"

Mav watches Loverboy hand the title to Doc.

"Hey, hey, hey, my title. Doc wants to be a douche to this title, then its all me."

"Hmmm... Strange, I didn't notice that smudge before. Perhaps it was from some sort of burn mark from my flame powers or whatever, but I didn't shit on it. Hell, I didn't even have time to shit on it, as everyone was on my ass."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2015, 05:52 PM

You sound pretty guilty.

Whether you did or didn't, just go wash your hands, please.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 06:54 PM

(01-18-2015, 05:52 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: You sound pretty guilty.

Whether you did or didn't, just go wash your hands, please.

"Guilty? How do I- I'm not in the mood to deal with this shit."

Mav leaves to wash his hands, and when he comes back, he takes his championship back.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Homeless Jimmy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2015, 10:42 AM

Then we see the homeless dude chasing down Maverick with a cart full of weapons.

Give me back my belt, you son of a bitch!

Then he throws a stop sign at Maverick and then throws a piece of of a dogs head at him.

Die you sone of bitch!

Then he quickly takes the belt and somehow pins him with his cart on his chest!
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-19-2015, 11:33 AM

(01-19-2015, 10:42 AM)Homeless Jimmy Said: Then we see the homeless dude chasing down Maverick with a cart full of weapons.

Give me back my belt, you son of a bitch!

Then he throws a stop sign at Maverick and then throws a piece of of a dogs head at him.

Die you sone of bitch!

Then he quickly takes the belt and somehow pins him with his cart on his chest!

"I'm not in the fucking mood to deal with this bullshit right now."

Mav gets up and cradles the poor excuse for a man in his arms, and cradles him to sleep singing, 'Rock a Bye- Baby.' As soon as the man is asleep, Mav steals back the title and waits for Dick E. to count him as the new champion.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-20-2015, 07:43 AM

Dick E. sticks his fist into Maverick's mouth and snatches the title away from him.

Dick E.: "Are you ALL fucking ? This is not how this shit works. You want the title? Then you can enter the battle royal at the next episode of Warfare, where the new champion will be crowned."

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post