Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Doctor, a preacher, and a rabbi walk into a bar
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2015, 05:57 AM

Hello, my friend!

Jacob! It's been a long time, has it not?

I suppose not, just seems that way sometimes when you spend so much time focusing on someone in such a short amount of time. It seems like yesterday you and I were competing for the precious gold around your waist. You do still have the Television Title, am I correct? I haven't been around too much myself lately and the last time I checked Mister Knight was holding the title. He didn't beat you for it, did he? Forgive me for asking, but what went on there?

Did you need to take a holiday?

Was the pressure of being a champion too much to bear?

I wouldn't have been to pleased to have been stripped of the gold, however, it certainly didn't take you long to come back and claim it again. Tell me, Jacob, how much longer are you going to play around with all the sub-par competition that comes with that Television Title? You're literally running circles around the competition down there and you look exhausted, my friend. Sure you've had some big names come after it lately, such as Mister Loverboy and Mister Angel... And sure, that involved a couple Main Events. But truth be told, the first never really seemed to have it and Morbid dropped it shortly after working with the Doctor at War Games. I'm sure their names look great next to yours on the card, but in the meantime, everyone's still sleeping through Madness and dreaming of Warfare.

Perhaps someday Jacob... You and I could have another session. You ruined our chance for a spectacle during the King of the XWF Tournament. The choice you made is your's alone to know... But I don't like taking forfeits.

Now, for the first time since I've joined this fine organization, I feel that I have something to prove. Someday down the line, Jacob, you can look forward to meeting the Doctor once again. There's plenty that I have saved for you since our first session. Plenty. So when you're done hosting your Monday Madness Family Fun Time, be sure to stop by some Wednesday and maybe the Doctor and Gator can light up a few sparks just as we did before.

Oh, and I do see you've recently picked up a new prize. May I look at it?

The Doctor reaches out to take the Federweight Title from Gator's shoulder, but Gator pulls away. The Doctor tries again. Gator then pushes the Doctor. The Doctor pushes Gator back. Gator then removes the belt from his shoulder and stands tall in front of the Doctor. The Doctor reaches for the title and the two tug-a-war it for a moment until the Doctor lets it go and Gator begins falling backwards. He trips over a mop bucket and falls to his back. The Doctor rushes over to check on him. He pulls out a stethoscope and places it on Gator's chest pinning him down!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-18-2015, 08:51 AM

"Sup Doc."

"How's life? Good I hope. It has been a while since we've talked to one another. Can't say I've missed these delightful conversations. But to answer your question, I suffered a pretty bad head injury, concussion all that jazz. The TV title was taken from me by Kirk and handed to Knight, but I got it back pretty soon. I find it strange that you would ask that. I thought you knew about the goings on here fairly well, yet you come and ask if I took a holiday. What about you? I haven't seen you in the ring in a while and everyone else knows I got sent to the hospital. So did you take a holiday? That Xtreme belt around your waist got you thinking in the Universal title mind set? Make appearances but never actually do anything."

"Haha, and do you know what. I am running circles around people here. Maybe when I win at Turning Point I can get a shot at that Xtreme belt, then I can fight people on the upper echelon, the people on your level, like Pest. Yeah, maybe if you stopped thinking about how the belts are held and start seeing it's all about who you fight, maybe then you'll see your title reign is equivalent to Hysteria's. Just because you're a king, you're welcome by the way, and you hold a belt with a nice little skull on it. Don't think for a second you're better than me. I beat you once, I can do it again. We should schedule a match sometime. Maybe gold for gold? I don't really care, I just want a good fight."

"Now with all due respect Doctor. Get the fuck off me you wretched diseased whale fucking ."

*D'Ville listens closely to Gator's heartbeat, bobbing his head to the melodic rhythm of Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine's hit song Dr. Beat. Gator Kick outs and starts to dance as the song plays loudly from his body, every single person around dances like maniacs to the rhythm. It proves too much for the good doctor who passes out as the dancing and singing continues*

"The rhythm just dropped your ass!"

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2015, 11:28 AM

Perhaps you could consider my December a holiday. I had a few things to take care of beyond what the XWF could see. A few patients that needed my special care. You know how it is.

So forgive me if I happen to be a bit out of the loop. Then again, it is actually my job to ask questions. To dig deep within the mind and soul for the sake of a patient. I knew about your head injury, Jacob, I just wanted your thoughts on the whole situation. You obviously weren't happy about giving up your title, seeing how you came right back and went after it.

Are you sure you took enough time off?

Head injuries are VERY serious, my friend. I'd hate the life of your career be shortened because you're too stubborn to take the time off that you need. The Television Title would've been here when you came back, even after six weeks to recover.

I believe I've already extended my appreciation for your lack of interest during the tournament, Jacob. I was unhappy about it. In fact, that gives the stupid little dwarf a leg to stand on when it comes to the end result. My lack of competition in the tournament just gives him an excuse to why he lost and I walked away as the King. If you want to use that and the fact that you've been the only one to actually pin the Doctor against me, so be it. It's been a long time since our first encounter, my friend. Are you sure you want to base any future encounters with me off of that? Precedence? Perhaps you did hit your head a little hard. You've always been a very cocky individual and I've always admired your confidence. However, squeaking by a 'rookie' in his premier singles match in this fine federation, in my opinion, isn't much to brag about. I'm no longer fresh on the roster. I'm rarely challenged. I am King. I am champion. If anything, perhaps, I should pick up that "Universal Title-Mind set" you were talking about. After all, opportunity does fit nicely in my back pocket. Or locked in a briefcase, however you wish to look at it.

As for your challenge, come and see me once you're done kicking off the dogs that keep jumping at you from below. I wouldn't want anything else clouding your mind during our session... The nipping at the heels can be quite annoying.

As Gator walks away from the pin attempt, Gloria Estefan appears in front of him. Gator stops as the beat turns around on him and turns him upside down. She lights up a cigar blows the smoke in Gator's face. She laughs as the smoke covers her and her face and body begins to flake away like burning paper. After she disappears Gator crashes down on his previously injured melon. The Doctor walks up and takes a seat beside Gator, resting his elbow on his chest pinning him.

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 02:30 PM

*Gator turns and looks at the Doc, he laughs*

"You know what Doc. Take it. I'm going for a nap."

*Gator throws the Federweight belt at the Doctor's feet and walks away*

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-18-2015, 02:35 PM

The Doctor picks up the Federweight Championship. As he watches Gator walk away from him once more, he throws the title into a nearby garbage can and walks away.

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 02:37 PM

u r all fgts

cen i hav tital plees?
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 02:38 PM

hm.

tush walks over and picks up the championship, slinging it over his shoulder. He looks around, before walking off.
Hate Post Like Post
Essence Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-18-2015, 02:40 PM

Essence runs up, punches special ed guy, and picks up title.

Can I have this Dick E? Please?
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 02:42 PM

Mav notices Essence with the title. He runs up and dropkicks her before picking up the title.

"MINE!"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 02:43 PM

tush throws a magic toolbox at Maverick, knocking him over.

"myn fgt"
Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-18-2015, 02:47 PM

LH hits a sledge hammer into the back of tush's knees! He hits a Clothesline from Heaven before taking the title!

Yo nasty man! This title is mine!

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-18-2015, 02:49 PM

[[[ Calypso mystically runs in and Superman Bitch Slaps Tush across his face knocking the kush right from it!! He does a quick forward roll and punches LH Harrison in the balls! ]]]

"Yo! Yo! Yo!!! No offense dudes but you know that Calypso needs a title more than yo! I beat Ghost Tank!"

[[[ He waves his hands mystically in front of Harrison's face, grabs the title and runs off with it!! ]]]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 02:51 PM

"Go back to beating jobbers like Ghost Tank, Calypso!"

Mav sprints forward and kicks Calypso in the gut, nailing him with an Age of Perfection! Mav then takes the title and proceeds to get the hell out of Dodge.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 02:52 PM

tush grabs his wheelchair and speeds after Maverick, running him over and snatching the title all in one motion.

U SNIF CAT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 02:56 PM

Mav hops back up, spins Tush's wheelchair around, and nails a Shining Wizard to the wheelchair- bound drug dealer, snatching the title in the process.

"YOU SUCK DIIIIIIICK!"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-18-2015, 02:56 PM

[[[ Calypso throws a shiny wizard figurine at Maverick. It knocks him down and Calypso grabs the belt. ]]]

"Go fuck yourself Tom Cruise!"
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 02:58 PM

u wnt sum ill giv it ya

The Wealdstone Raider takes a shit on Calypso and tush steals the title back.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 03:00 PM

Mav throws the wizard figurine right into one of the wheels of Tush's wheelchair, tripping Tush up and enabling Mav to steal the title as he sprints out of the room, shouting at the top of his lungs, "SUCK MY DI-I-I-I-I-ICK!"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-18-2015, 03:02 PM

[[[ As Maverick runs out onto the street, Calypso speeds up driving his new 2015 Prius. Calypso forgets the brakes and smashes into Maverick!! Maverick flies twent feet from the collision and Calypso grabs the title, hops in his Prius, and begins driving away..... ]]]

"No I will not!! AND I WAS BORN IN THE '80'S FAGGATRON!!!!!!"
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 03:04 PM

(01-18-2015, 03:02 PM)Calypso! Said: [[[ As Maverick runs out onto the street, Calypso speeds up driving his new 2015 Prius. Calypso forgets the brakes and smashes into Maverick!! Maverick flies twent feet from the collision and Calypso grabs the title, hops in his Prius, and begins driving away..... ]]]

"No I will not!! I WAS BORN IN THE '80'S FAGGATRON!!!!!!"

Mav hops back up and uses his flame powers to speed after Calypso and his shitty ass Prius. Mav steals the title and flies away, shouting to Calypso, "THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scotty Anderson Away

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-18-2015, 03:05 PM

He Superkicks Tush so hard that he ended up laid out somewhere away from this wheelchair.

Oh free belt!...sorry ya broken piece of Kush!

Then he see's Mav taking it from him, then he cashes Maverick down and Superkicks him to the nearest garbage truck.

Fuck off bitch!

Then he takes the belt and heads off to the nearest taxi cab!

The Most "Serious" Man Alive

[Image: 8101646_orig.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 03:06 PM

(01-18-2015, 03:05 PM)Scotty Anderson Said: He Superkicks Tush so hard that he ended up laid out somewhere away from this wheelchair.

Oh free belt!...sorry ya broken piece of Kush!

Then he see's Mav taking it from him, then he cashes Maverick down and Superkicks him to the nearest garbage truck.

Fuck off bitch!

Then he takes the belt and heads off to the nearest taxi cab!

Mav, not knowing how the fuck he was teleported back inside, kicks Anderson in the gut and throws him into a garbage can, thus stealing the title back.

"Fuck off bitches!"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scotty Anderson Away

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2015, 03:10 PM

Scotty then just does some Inspector Gadget with a hat fallows him to his nearest direction, then flies over Maverick and grabs the title and flies off away from the scene.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 03:12 PM

Mav shoots a fireball at the hat, enabling him to snatch the title and run away.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scotty Anderson Away

XWF FanBase:

01-18-2015, 03:16 PM

Then Scotty calls in Bowser in his Mario Kart and he chases down Maverick. Then Mav gets run over by Bowser and Scotty grabs the title and rides shotgun with Bower to the nearest street.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 03:17 PM

"Wh- wh- how the fuck....."

Mav sees the wizard figurine from earlier, and in a last- ditch attempt, chucks it at the cart, hitting Bowser square on the noggin, crashing him into a nearby building and somehow sending the belt back to Mav. Mav gives a weak cheer then runs away.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-18-2015, 03:19 PM

[[[ Calypso Tarzan-swings into the picture and tackles Maverick to the ground! He picks up the title and runs with it!!! ]]]

"You're just going to shit on it like you always do!!!"
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 03:21 PM

(01-18-2015, 03:19 PM)Calypso! Said: [[[ Calypso Tarzan-swings into the picture and tackles Maverick to the ground! He picks up the title and runs with it!!! ]]]

"You're just going to shit on it like you always do!!!"

"X-PAC DUMPED HIS SHIT ON THE BELT! I DIDN'T DO SHIT!"

Mav chases after Calypso, tackling him and stealing back the title.

"This shit is mine, bitches!"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-18-2015, 03:28 PM

[[[ Calypso DDT's Maverick into a pile of dog shit! ]]]

The shit may be yours, but the title belongs to....

[[[ Calypso waves his hands across very mystically.... ]]]

CALYYYPPPSOOOOO!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Reggie Estrada Offline
Hombre sin plan en la vida.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-18-2015, 03:35 PM

We see W82 appears out of no where and hits Calypso with a Jumping Cutter.

Then he see's this belt laying around and takes it.

A Flithy Animal
[Image: socialist-fist_design.png]
3x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 03:37 PM

After throwing the dog shit onto Calypso, he sees W82 running away with the title. Mav tackles W82 and nails him with an Age of Perfection before running away with the title.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2015, 03:43 PM

HE'S GONNA SHIT ON THE BELT! STOP HIM!!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 03:44 PM

(01-18-2015, 03:43 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: HE'S GONNA SHIT ON THE BELT! STOP HIM!!!!

"FUCK OFF LANE! X-PAC SHIT ON THE BELT, NOT ME!"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Reggie Estrada Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-18-2015, 03:45 PM

He gets on his knees to see Maverick walk away with the belt.

"Man Fuck this shit... wait a minute...

He pulls out some revolver and shoots a nerf bullet on Maverick's back.

Then he see's Calypso and hits him bluntly to the head with the gun.

Bang Bang gotta get down foe my thang!

He takes the belt away and hops in his lowrider and drives off.

A Flithy Animal
3x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 03:47 PM

(01-18-2015, 03:45 PM)Wrestler82 Said: He gets on his knees to see Maverick walk away with the belt.

"Man Fuck this shit... wait a minute...

He pulls out some revolver and shoots a nerf bullet on Maverick's back.

Then he see's Calypso and hits him bluntly to the head with the gun.

Bang Bang gotta get down foe my thang!

He takes the belt away and hops in his lowrider and drives off.

Mav finds the revolver W82 dropped. He loads the Nerf bullet inside, and shoots it at one of the wheels of the lowrider, somehow bringing the belt back to Mav as he runs off with it.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Reggie Estrada Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-18-2015, 03:55 PM

Cops started to raid around the street and see's Mav with the Gun, he puts his hands in the air and dropped the title. W82 hops out of his car and quickly takes the belt and breaks out into the alleyway with cops chasing him down. Then he hides inside some shelter for the homeless and gives one homeless man title.

You hold this belt, you deserve it... also, if you see Maverick tell him to go to rot in prision.

Then W82 runs off while the homeless dude starts to polish it.

A Flithy Animal
3x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 03:57 PM

After being checked and given the 'all good' by the cops, he sees W82 give the belt to some homeless guy. Mav climbs up a nearby building next to him, and attaches a spy cord to the building, lowering himself to steal the title from the homeless dude.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 04:00 PM

*Gator peeks his head back in*

"Nice to see everyone wants the belt now that they don't have to face me for it. Good luck you gigantic pussies."

*Gator leaves again*

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-18-2015, 04:10 PM

(01-18-2015, 04:00 PM)Gator Said: *Gator peeks his head back in*

"Nice to see everyone wants the belt now that they don't have to face me for it. Good luck you gigantic pussies."

*Gator leaves again*

"Fuck you, Gator. Excuse me for having respect to not interfere you other's pin attempts, but now that D'ville threw the belt away? MINE! Anyway, feel free to make an attempt anytime."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-18-2015, 04:16 PM

Tommy just seen this huge clusterfuck for this belt..

I though you had trash talk your enemy... not chase them around like if this was WWF's 24/7 rule. Plus I think since Maverick want this belt, Dick E. should just give him the belt. So I can end up trashing him up verbally with my rhymes. Good Luck, Mav.

He leaves the scene...
Hate Post Like Post