Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for a few Good men
Jesus Christ Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-01-2015, 04:19 AM

I am looking for a few Good men

I want to start a faction of those wanting to walk in the light. I am also here to accept any evil in any given match.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jesus Christ Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-01-2015, 04:26 PM

That was uncalled for

[Image: ejWtON6.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-01-2015, 04:47 PM

am willing to walk in dat light the crimson light of dong's dong befell his holy name now where is my next hit need dat puss dat puss. Need dat puss, ?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jesus Christ Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-01-2015, 05:24 PM

Crimson, I have no problem with you joining those who have been saved. I want you to know that there are a few things that need worked on starting with the name. Perhaps we can call you Crimson Glory or something along those lines.

You also go on to mention the female genitalia multiple times and you fall into the category of undesirable in heaven. I am still willing to help you become who you desire to be, Crimson, I believe in you and your salvation is at hand.

Let us pray!

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-01-2015, 06:17 PM

"PRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSEE THA LAWD!!!"

"I feel ya Jesus! Down with evil and let the light of Heaven and Jesus go down on me! Hallelujah!! May the touch of Jesus erect me to the gates of Heaven where I will forever live in his glory, whole and complete. Jesus, you've made me come. Come to terms with myself and ask Jesus to return his love inside me. To take the long stick of hope and drill it into my darkest places. I believe in you Jesus, yo. Won't you return the favor and believe in......."

[[[ Calypso waves both hands in the air... very mystically.... ]]]

"Calypso....."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-01-2015, 08:10 PM

"Hey Jesus, I saw you, or at least, someone pretending to be you when I was with my girl at a club. Let me show you."

[Image: 1340024793198_zps911e8493.jpg]

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-01-2015, 09:36 PM

Tank balls!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Jesus Christ Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-05-2015, 02:59 PM

So tell me this, Joe Tuesday. What’s the difference between being someone important and being one of the countless trash talkers in the XWF? The difference is I actually matter and I do more than go around trying to anger people, perhaps you and Azrael should team together and call yourself “The Sore losers”.

Hate Post Like Post