Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Pest and his Pin
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-30-2014, 08:13 PM

Erica walks up behind the Doctor and tases him. Doc goes down, and Pest comes from the shadows. He places a portion of the Beefalo meat he had fed to McKenzie the Girl Scout in Doc's mouth.

Pest:Hello, Doctor. You see, I had recently reached out to you. I chose to speak with you, but you chose to ignore me, so now I have to do this the less jovial way. Do you pardon my actions, old friend?

Pest lifts the Doctor up and delivers a jarring Lobotomy on the good Doctor. He then gets to his feet and has Erica strip down to the nude and pin the champion.
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-31-2014, 05:46 AM

The Doctor reaches into his pocket and pulls out a nude Barbie doll. It looks just as beaten and bruised as the poor girl pinning the Doctor. He hands the doll to the poor girl and she grabs it, sits back, and slowly begins caressing the dolls hair, allowing the Doctor to easily kickout.

The Doctor then stands up, picks up the poor girl high into the air. The sound resembled ripping a sheet of paper as the Doctor forcefully shoved the poor girls body down onto Pest's head. Dildo crown and all, Pest's entire head is now inside the poor girl's vagina. He runs around frantically, much like a chicken that was just beheaded, bouncing off the walls and slamming into everything in sight. The poor girl continues to caress the doll as Pest tries desperately to remove his head from the poor girl's insides.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]