Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Alexander's Open Challenge
Alex Toller

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-25-2013, 07:31 PM

The screen goes blank as the cracking of a small fire sounds in the silent, nearly pitch-black room. The screen pans to the source of the sound, a candle, which is hovered over by a man figure.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alexander Toller- but please, save the formalities for more elegant circumstances and call me Alex. The purpose of my presence here this evening is to inform those who are unaware that I have joined the roster of Monday Madness. I desire to start off on the right foot by issuing a challenge to any willing partaker to face me next Monday, one-on-one, in a clean, solid match. I thank you for taking your precious temporal treasures to spend a brief moment listening to my requests. Have a blessed evening.

Alex blows the candle out and the screen fades to black.
Edit
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-28-2013, 04:19 PM

Fight Me on Madness. I have just joined to. I'll start you on the right foot with a loss.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-28-2013, 05:05 PM

How adorable two more members of Monday Nights that will only be disappointed when the realize the depth of the talent pool and how I am at the 15 foot end while they are both still standing in the kiddie section. It won't matter who you fight there is only one goal on Monday Nights and that is what we are all fighting for, the soon to be my own, European Championship!

Well good luck to you both in your pointless endeavors.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-28-2013, 05:18 PM

Madness - 4/8... Consider it booked... Swift Ion vs Alex Toller...

Crimson Cobra!! How is the wheel holding up? Get back to me!
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-28-2013, 06:36 PM

Cheeseburgers are tasty.
Hate Post Like Post
Alex Toller

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2013, 07:34 AM

(03-28-2013, 05:05 PM)Crimson Cobra Said:
How adorable two more members of Monday Nights that will only be disappointed when the realize the depth of the talent pool and how I am at the 15 foot end while they are both still standing in the kiddie section. It won't matter who you fight there is only one goal on Monday Nights and that is what we are all fighting for, the soon to be my own, European Championship!

Well good luck to you both in your pointless endeavors.
Are you not aware that my intentions are to become the dominant star in this business? The European Championship happens to be along this line, but for now, I settle for Ion. I wouldn't deem it pointless as of yet.

(03-28-2013, 05:18 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Madness - 4/8... Consider it booked... Swift Ion vs Alex Toller...
Sounds good, granted he gives it his all.