X-treme Wrestling Federation
Alexander's Open Challenge - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Alexander's Open Challenge (/showthread.php?tid=1750)

Alexander's Open Challenge - Alex Toller - 03-25-2013

The screen goes blank as the cracking of a small fire sounds in the silent, nearly pitch-black room. The screen pans to the source of the sound, a candle, which is hovered over by a man figure.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alexander Toller- but please, save the formalities for more elegant circumstances and call me Alex. The purpose of my presence here this evening is to inform those who are unaware that I have joined the roster of Monday Madness. I desire to start off on the right foot by issuing a challenge to any willing partaker to face me next Monday, one-on-one, in a clean, solid match. I thank you for taking your precious temporal treasures to spend a brief moment listening to my requests. Have a blessed evening.

Alex blows the candle out and the screen fades to black.

Alexander's Open Challenge - Swift Ion - 03-28-2013

Fight Me on Madness. I have just joined to. I'll start you on the right foot with a loss.

Alexander's Open Challenge - Crimson Cobra - 03-28-2013

How adorable two more members of Monday Nights that will only be disappointed when the realize the depth of the talent pool and how I am at the 15 foot end while they are both still standing in the kiddie section. It won't matter who you fight there is only one goal on Monday Nights and that is what we are all fighting for, the soon to be my own, European Championship!

Well good luck to you both in your pointless endeavors.

Alexander's Open Challenge - Paul Heyman - 03-28-2013

Madness - 4/8... Consider it booked... Swift Ion vs Alex Toller...

Crimson Cobra!! How is the wheel holding up? Get back to me!

Alexander's Open Challenge - C Y R E N - 03-28-2013

Cheeseburgers are tasty.

Alexander's Open Challenge - Alex Toller - 03-30-2013

(03-28-2013, 05:05 PM)Crimson Cobra Said:
How adorable two more members of Monday Nights that will only be disappointed when the realize the depth of the talent pool and how I am at the 15 foot end while they are both still standing in the kiddie section. It won't matter who you fight there is only one goal on Monday Nights and that is what we are all fighting for, the soon to be my own, European Championship!

Well good luck to you both in your pointless endeavors.
Are you not aware that my intentions are to become the dominant star in this business? The European Championship happens to be along this line, but for now, I settle for Ion. I wouldn't deem it pointless as of yet.

(03-28-2013, 05:18 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Madness - 4/8... Consider it booked... Swift Ion vs Alex Toller...
Sounds good, granted he gives it his all.