Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 04:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
XWF Podcast Ep. 2?
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-25-2013, 08:07 AM

Hey all,

I've had a couple people wondering if I was going to continue my kind of op-ed piece which reviews the XWF shows and kinda tosses out feedback on the writings and etc. etc.

I'm planning to do another but I'm torn... not trying to do them so frequently as to make them overwhelming but also not so rarely that they're an afterthought - so I'm thinking a kind of unofficial weekly basis... but my next one? I'm trying to determine if I should do it slightly BEFORE Gauntlet City or afterwards? Would you guys like more of a 'hype' show or a 'recap'? Also, if anybody would like a special 'throw out' name wise or character wise, I'm happy to take requests.

I plan on 'cleaning this one up' and actually having a kind of 'itinerary' of subjects to speak about rather then just kind of whimsical then the last one. I think I'll also go ahead and start a sort of featured 'Superstar Spotlight' where I try to focus on a different competitor that week and really try to break down their strengths, their angles, etc. etc. In the future, I'll probably take creative license on that but I'll toss out here that if it would offend you for me to put out there an in-depth review of work/ angles/ gimmick etc. etc., to go ahead and make it known here.

In addition, I'm giving thoughts to turning this into a 'youtube' show replete with video/ screen caps/ floating XWF logo and what have ya. (I'd use my green screen and myself but I'm an ugly Irish mofo...)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-25-2013, 05:20 PM

id do it before the ppv

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-25-2013, 06:48 PM

IMO, I would say it'd be great to do both. However, since it sounds like you'd only be up for one option, I'd say beforehand. You could always add a 'mini-recap' to the first one following Gauntlet City...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2013, 01:02 AM

I think you should make a new one now and mark out over events on Madness like you were stepping onto the shores of the Emerald isle for the first time.
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2013, 09:28 AM

(03-26-2013, 01:02 AM)Neonero Said: I think you should make a new one now and mark out over events on Madness like you were stepping onto the shores of the Emerald isle for the first time.

In other words, I should be apoplectic?
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2013, 09:48 AM

(03-26-2013, 09:28 AM)C Y R E N Said:
(03-26-2013, 01:02 AM)Neonero Said: I think you should make a new one now and mark out over events on Madness like you were stepping onto the shores of the Emerald isle for the first time.

Yeah. And did I mention Anne Hathaway is waiting in your hotel room with a tall glass of Guiness?
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2013, 12:09 PM

(03-26-2013, 09:48 AM)Neonero Said:
(03-26-2013, 09:28 AM)C Y R E N Said:

Yeah. And did I mention Anne Hathaway is waiting in your hotel room with a tall glass of Guiness?

See, ladies and gentlemen? This is what our 'OOC Atmosphere' should look like! Promises of nookie and beer!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes C Y R E N's post:
(03-26-2013)