Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 12:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypnotic
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2014, 08:19 PM

Hey there Doctor!

Dude, I totally never got the chance to congratulate you on your HUGE win over Mastermind last week.

That's gotta be one of the toughest matches you've ever had, right? I mean, obviously other than the time you barely got away with a win against me, of course.

Anyway, if you could just look at this and get very, very sleepy so I can pin you, that'd be awesome!

[Image: Double_Spiral_1600x1200.svg]

Edit
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-08-2014, 12:53 AM

Ghost Tank watches as Loverboy attempts to grab the X-Treme belt. So he walks over to them, looks down, then snickers,

"Instead of actually trying to attack him, you're trying to make him fall asleep? You do know that hypnotism is probably in his bag of tricks, right? He's more than likely trained against things like this, yet you're going to try and put him in a trance. Has your back and forth with Sane made you stupid or something? Because I really think you've become an idiot if you're trying something that surely isn't going to work, like this. Oh well, if it works, more power to you. If it doesn't, well, I told you so."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Ruben A. Mitchell Offline
I'll Fight You in Any Kind of Match

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-08-2014, 01:05 AM

Hey, if all else fails, he'll probably end up knocking himself out with his own trick.
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-08-2014, 06:05 AM

THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Click. Click. Click. Click.

The clicking sound of a high hat starts followed by the rage of a guitar! Vinnie Lane looks behind him and two of four of the Madness Quartet are behind him, Gator on lead guitar and LH Harrison on the drums! Vinnie can't help himself and jumps off of the Doc and runs over to a microphone that has already been staged. The Doctor KICKS OUT and appears behind the rest of the band holding his large 'scythe-like' stand-up bass.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-08-2014, 07:38 AM

WALK THIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Talk this way...

WALK THIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Oh... shit.