Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Into the Eternal Regions of the Ancient Cult
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-23-2013, 01:07 PM

How much time do you think we have until he arrives? I'll give you a hint, you've known him for about thirty seconds and he's standing right in front of you. If you haven't figured this one out yet, than you must also have thought anything Sebastian Duke, Kinwrathi, or Miachael James said this week was the least bit riveting. Anywho, here I am and I've been sent by our master to formulate our thoughts and desires into a stunning portfolio of death and despair. A place where we can search our minds outside of reality. For you see, the only way to achieve pure greatness is to accept the evil forces as now a part of you. They have always been there, but now I'm here to help unleash them from inside you.

I think it's best we follow and reach the destination where the dark lord waits for our arrival. Listening to the drifting strum of guitar riffs with hypnotizing lyrics and melodies has brought you in a state of pure euphoria. This is no ordinary dream, illusion, or fantasy you have allowed your drifting mind to indulge itself within. I have purged myself straight in the center of your mind through the powers of our master. My master. Your master. You'll come to find that our master can perform many other arts of the dark realm that you may find interesting.

Please, take my hand and follow me as we slowly drift deeper into the realm of insanity and darkness. The blackest of the black that you see, and the immense cold drifting from the southwest winds that leaves tingle on your skin that eventually wraps itself around your entire body. This frigid air is provided by the serpents of the night. The dark slimy creatures that appear invisible to the mortal eyes which you possess. The hair sticking on ends and the somber feeling of fear is there, as you sense the wet slither of a tongue prick the top lobe of your ear. The feeling of damp saliva rolls off the edge of your ear now and down the back of your neck. You wouldn't dare wipe it in fear of the piercing of skin by sharp teeth. You fear that any sudden movement may trigger an attack from the tube looking amphibians. This is the way you imagine these dreaded creatures, with sharp and destructive set of teeth. This is the fear that has been instilled to you by our master, whom controls our imaginations in order to will us to the temptation. The temptation of sin.

While you grasp my hand and walk down a pathway of an unknown location in the middle of darkness, you can't help but wonder what evil and sinister debauchery may lie in store for you. My only suggestion to you would be to embrace it. Fighting our master is futile. We are not worthy of his power so we should not contest it in any way, shape, or form. He is both the almighty and righteous and it is time you accept him as your savior. Opposition to this credence is aberration in nature. Accept him or die, and then in turn be forced to accept him after you descend upon his kingdom. These are the choices you have on this path laid before you on this day. The only way to overcome the obstacles in life which you strive to succeed in is bow to the invincible.

I want you all to now imagine yourselves watching a Donathan De Sade promo, except with more goat sex, drug use, and blood bathing. This is a world where time and space have met both a beginning and an end. A world where our master controls what reality exists before you. The things you are about to see and hear may seem a bit strange our outlandish, but fear not. For as long as you follow the teachings of our master than it is impossible that we fail. My master. Your master.

The first step in your journey towards initiation is to find the book. The ancient tablet from the past that prescribed the rituals of your future which is controlled by our master. In this book, you will learn and practice the sacrament, to which is necessary to further yourself into the intuition of mankind known as desire. The will to possess powers and overcome obstacles through temptation and admiration. Have you not heard about the ancient scriptures transcribed in the Ars Goetia? That's alright, for soon you will meet each and every demon that dwell inside the pages of said book; in fact, many of them are staring at you now in the shadows. I would suggest a better grip, but hey, your funeral. I hope that statement has also made you realize that your not dead yet either, well not for now anyway. You are not dead, sleeping, or suffering from amnesia. I want to welcome you to a place where I frequent in order to contact our master on a physical leve. I want to welcome you all to a place called 'THE VOID.' It is a place where our master can exist in a more visual spectrum. Yes, just like that one movie Contact, but instead filled with more sweet things like blood drinking demons and Zombie gang bangs, instead of unattractive women and ridiculous special effects that cost millions for a movie with a horrible plot line.

Secondly, we must retrieve an animated object that exists among the spiritual world. Somewhere out there is an artifact that wields more power than any other source of energy in this universe. Our master seeks it's possession once again as it has drifted from it's rightful owner. Our lord and savior yearns for it to be returned. The artifact constantly wishes to be in contact with its former master once again. We must ensure that this never happens. The powers wielded by our master are already beyond comprehension. When he controlled the artifact years ago, it allowed him to rise and become the leader of the realm we reside in now and another powerful realm he calls his own. He has also amassed an enormous army since his inception. They called him the morning star.

You may find it a bit hypocritical of me to be leading you down to meet our master and yet asking you to help me restrain him may seem a bit far-fetched. He is our master and we must worship him, but as his teachings preach we are to fall into temptation and greed. I seek the lust for power and I see that same lust within you. Will you help me?

Will you help me gain the power?

This may be the point where you ask, who the fuck are you?

But I think the real question here is?

Who the fuck are YOU!!!!

-----

Just who the fuck are you?

Take your pick!

Donathan De Sade
Luca Arzegotti
Mark Flynn
Ronnie Wilkins

-------

Now that you've finally come to a decision I will reveal to you my name. My name is Vassago, mighty prince of hell and long time servant to our master. I believe in your known reality, outside THE VOID, they call me....

Dr. Marvin Motz....

I am the doctor who's encased the only mortal being to know of the artifacts last existence. He is a sworn foot Soldier in our master's army. I understand that you are to be paired with him as a teammate in this coming XWF juncture? I need for you to get close to the one they call 'Dante Kyllen' and find the relics location. How will I know you've done it? I found you this time, didn't I???

Now I must lower my voice, around that corner I will be relinquishing you to our master and he will proceed to engage in the black mass and initiation ceremonies. It is important that in order to even physically possess the artifacts power that you become a member of the Eternal Regions of the Ancient Cult and let me tell you this. Also, our master has the power to plague the minds of the innocent and rule over all the kingdoms across the world. So if you need someone in your corner for the big wrestling match coming up you might want to give him some consideration

-----------

We are now gathered around an oval table where our super villain, the oh so sick and disgusting blood drinking vampire Unknown Soldier, sits aimlessly wagging his feet back and forth underneath himself. The chair he was sitting on was far from the ground and his shoestrings dangled and nearly touched the carpet as they were clearly not tied. From behind if you were further away it may seem like a small child was sitting at the table by the mannerisms he was displaying. In the center of the table is a stuffed goat. That's right, where you would normally see one of those pigs with an apple in it's mouth or a giant turkey with a carving knife next to it. We see a dead goat, and not just some cartoon looking dead goat. I mean, this was one of the most gruesome and inhumane things a person could inflict upon an animal. PETA would be for shamed. This is a very awkward looking dinner scene as Soldier begins dipping his cupped hand into a large gauntlet looking device filled with blood. Using the cupped blood, but making an enormous mess of spilling it on the table, he reaches over to every glass that the table was set for. Four other spots were missing, on the back of the chairs read each of their names.

Donathan
Ronnie
Luca
Mark

Not one had come to the party. It was starting to look pretty glum until....

Dante Kyllen: "Griffin!"

Griffin MacAlister: "Hey buddy, I just got done with Billy in the bedroom is dinner ready yet?"

Dante Kyllen: "Sure is!"

Griffin MacAlister: "Goat AGAIN! Dante!"

Dante Kyllen: "Can't sleep unless I eat me some goat meat before bed, you know that man."

Griffin MacAlister: "I did know that, weird, well anyways I'm going to go back in the bedroom now and give Billy a good Round 2."

The two chuckle at one another with a very gay look as Griffin retreats through the kitchen and back up the stairs.

Unknown Soldier: "Nobody wants to play with me! I offer all my partners a nice goat dinner and than they stand me up like this!"

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Soldier's eyes light up as he races to the door to reveal the contents behind it.

There he stood fully decked out in the fedora....

DONATHAN DE SADE!

Unknown Soldier: "I knew you wouldn't leave me hangin' buddy!"

Donathan De Sade: "Course not, what are friends for?"

Soldier takes a bite of goat's leg that he managed to carry with him over to the door and offers the leg to Donathan.

Donathan De Sade: "No thanks, I had my fill of goat about two hours ago."

Soldier shrugs and continues nibbling on the flesh of the goal while Donathan continues to speak.

Donathan De Sade: "I brought you another bottle of that vodka I know you like."

The bottle can barely get out of Donathan's jacket before Dante was quick to snatch it up from his hand and unwrap the plastic wrapper like a deranged maniac. Which he in fact was a deranged maniac, so I guess he was just being himself. After countless hours, and a few helping attempts from Donathan he manages to slide off the plastic wrapper and rip off the top.

He pulls the bottle above his head, leans his head back and prepares for sweet ingesting before he takes a look at Donathan who was just staring on like this routine was nothing out of the ordinary. Soldier then shakes his head and offers Donathan a drink. Donathan looks around the room and sees no glassware in his immediate area, but somehow manages to produce one in his hand while we were distracted watching Soldier chow down on more goat parts.

Donathan pours himself a drink and then hands the bottle to Soldier who is now pouring the vodka on top of the goat leg like it was some kind of rib rub.

Donathan: "I've also come to warn you, Dante. You must retrieve your necklace. It is imperative that you do so immediately. I have a feeling your Great General may be in danger if you do not recover it soon."

Dante Kyllen: "SATAN!"

Donathan: "Yes, I believe that's what you call him.."

Soldier jumps to his feet and starts screaming down the hallway.

Unknown Soldier: "Griffin! Griffin! Get the fuck in here we got to go right now. SATAN! is in trouble!"

A man comes charging through the room abruptly and clearly Donathan points out the obvious.

Donathan De Sade: "Uhh.. Dante, that's not Griffin, that's Greggo. You got a new side kick now, remember? Has he been responding to you as Grifffin?"

Greggo: "Yup, that's me!"

Donathan De Sade: "You guys really need to lay off the meth, you do realize this right?"

The two morons go tramping out the room as Donathan yells back to them.

Donathan De Sade: [b]"Tell SATAN! thanks for sending me the suit last week. How could he have known the exact measurements... Oh wait... of course he knew... He's the dark lord of the underworld after all."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Edit Hate Post Like Post