Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?!
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-08-2014, 12:10 AM

"Nigguh please. She paid ME to scrub MY dick. She wants money to get married you shit. Stay out of my business and my love life. As for how LUCKY I was when I beat you.... Keep making excuses bruh. After our match, you took some time off and came back softer than when you left. Now go ahead and blame every match you had BEFORE Calypso for your leave. Just pour out with the excuses."

"And I have a lot of fight left in me, yo! Maybe I'll go on and fight the Doc!!! Maybe I'll win that Xtreme title you seem to be chasing after so much. Anything to show you that it is CALYPSO that is better than Ghost Tank. Or maybe I'll go fight the Horseman and beat him! Or that weird little munchkin that greeted me when I first came to the XWF!!"

"You should've listened to me when you had the chance bro. You may have lost to Mastermind, the Horseman, and Frodo... but none of them were like losing to......"

[[[ Calypso waves his hands in front of his face mystically.......... ]]]

"Calypso......"
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?! - by The Blue Tango - 12-08-2014, 12:10 AM
re:Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?! - by Pest - 12-08-2014, 11:58 AM