Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 02:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a sketch...
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-23-2014, 11:41 PM

The Doctor is sitting behind his desk in his office. A cigar burns to his right and a cocktail sits, sweating from the warm temperature of the room, to his left. The Doctor's eyes are closed as his arm flails across a single sheet of paper with a black colored pencil in his hand. After a few moments, the Doctor stops, opens his eyes, and smiles down at the picture he has just drawn.

[Image: WgZSFHC.jpg]

[Image: nlWxAW7.jpg]
"Well, now! If it isn't my dearest friend, Mister Evertrust!"

The Doctor stands up and walks across the room. He grabs a thumb-tack from a small glass container and pins Evertrust above his fireplace.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-24-2014, 04:55 AM

The act of the kickout comes in the form of Evertrust actually thrusting feet first out of the piece of paper, similarly to somebody doing a horizontal kip-up. Evertrust lands on his feet in front of the fireplace and uses it to light a cigarette he pulled from his breast pocket. With a few puffs, he admires the Doctor's splendid artwork.

" This is an excellent sketch. You know, I was just telling Gein how much I enjoyed the living piece of art that he had become, and here you are turning me into art mere moments later. Days prior, I stepped through a portal to distance myself from another pin attempt and you managed to be waiting for me on the other side of that portal. It is as though you're always aware of where I am and what I'm doing, waiting for that moment that could possibly catch me off guard in ways the others around here could never strategize. You and I do share some similarities, Doctor, and I can appreciate how those qualities allow you to keep an 'eye' on me. "

Another couple of drags from the cigarette before Evertrust puts it out, right on the eye of the sketch of himself.

" There we go; yet another similarity for the observers to ponder? "

Evertrust tucks and rolls straight into the fireplace and with a large burst of flames he vanishes and the sketch catches fire, slowly burning away as the embers take on a deep blue tone.

Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-24-2014, 06:17 AM

Hay fgt i droo a pic of ur mom

[Image: 4YpDnP9.gif]

ha get rekt scrubb