Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lounge! (General Chat/Rambling)
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-21-2013, 04:02 AM Smile  The Lounge! (General Chat/Rambling) -->

The thread where you can talk about anything! Post in here and make this an always active topic, talk about RPs, anything.

Sticky, perhaps?

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-21-2013, 05:38 AM

I believe it's called the OOC board.

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 05:54 AM

....Posted in once every seven hours.

Look; If you don't want a fuck around chat topic that's fine.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Sweet Cheapshots Offline
#MakingItLookEasy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 06:31 AM

Haha, I don't think he's effing with you, man. I think his point is that we have a discussion board for chat topics and if that's not getting a lot of activity then a chat box might not either. I'm not opposed to one, but I'd say try posting more topics. I've noticed you've posted a few that have gotten a lot of replies. I say keep doing that, man. No harm no foul. Also, something I noticed too, is this site will leave you signed in for awhile after you log out (might just be me) so sometimes the number of people you see online may be idle than present for a chat.

[Image: 3169gerjpg_zpsb0cc2993.png]
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 06:45 AM

Yeah, nothing personal just countering his point.

But I think it's better than having a bunch of "this a stupid pointless thread" topics

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 09:21 AM

Alright I stickied it. From now on we'll try to keep all rambling and nonsense in this thread.

This thread got off to a rough start though. I already feel like I'm going to get stabbed or something.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 09:50 AM

So I only know about eight of you through Skype. What's the rest of your guys' stories?

Me--

My name is Zach. I'm from Texas. I'm 25 years old, married with one child. I go to school full time where I study Information Technology. I work part time at a hospital. I separated from the military about one year ago. I like wrasslin', PC games, and writing. I've been doing this efeding thing off and on for about ten years. The only feds I've ever spent a quality amount of time in is this one and an older one from 2004.
Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 09:52 AM

Wife is going out to work a promo (she does promos for Miller Lite) so its me and the kiddos all day/night. Hopefully I can get them calmed down by 5:30 since thats my fantasy baseball draft start time.
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 10:17 AM

Well, I'm jack from Indy. I'm very rebellious and a junior in high school.

Also, Im in math. I hate math.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
jpcorino Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 10:24 AM

Hello! I'm Anthony from Calgary and I work in motion pictures. In one form or another.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 10:26 AM

Quote: and the kiddos all day/night.

Fuck Ron, how many did you make while I was gone?

Quote:I'm very rebellious and a junior in high school.

Good. You should enjoy being rebellious while you still can. I'm not even sure what teenagers do now that's considered rebellious (planking?)... but do it!
Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 11:15 AM

(03-21-2013, 10:26 AM)John Madison Said:

Good. You should enjoy being rebellious while you still can. I'm not even sure what teenagers do now that's considered rebellious (planking?)... but do it!

I've got two.

I'm Jordan, Border Patrol Agent from El Paso, Texas.
Hate Post Like Post
jpcorino Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 11:18 AM

El Paso eh? I got stopped there at border patrol station and the dude asks me if I am an american citizen and I just looked at him and said "I look more American than you do." Not the thing to say to a Mexican American border patrol officer. Needless to say I had to explain why I am an american citizen who was born in Canada. Fucking lovely day!
Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 11:23 AM

About 60% of the Patrol is Hispanic, that's why I've always loved it when people call us racist. Anyone read my latest RP? It's been about five years but I feel like I'm hitting my stride again.
Hate Post Like Post
jpcorino Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 11:27 AM

I'll check it out! I'm knee deep in some Red Dawn action right now!
Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 11:30 AM

(03-21-2013, 11:27 AM)jpcorino Said: I'll check it out! I'm knee deep in some Red Dawn action right now!

I'm gonna have to watch that soon, Red Dawn, Skyfall, The Hobbit, and Zero Dark Thirty are all on my list.
Hate Post Like Post
jpcorino Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 11:33 AM

Add Flight, Love and Other Drugs (if for nothing more than copious amounts of Anne Hathaway's tits), Silver Linings Playbook is pretty good. Although I am a huge sucker for romantic comedies. 500 Days Of Summer FUCKS MY SHIT UP!
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 11:34 AM

I'm Andrew. 25 years old. Unemployed.
Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 11:37 AM

(03-21-2013, 11:33 AM)jpcorino Said: Add Flight, Love and Other Drugs (if for nothing more than copious amounts of Anne Hathaway's tits), Silver Linings Playbook is pretty good. Although I am a huge sucker for romantic comedies. 500 Days Of Summer FUCKS MY SHIT UP!

Better watch your estrogen levels there.

Send anyone you want, but don't send anyone you want back.
Hate Post Like Post
jpcorino Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 11:38 AM

You're the Colts fan homo!
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 11:39 AM

(03-21-2013, 10:26 AM)John Madison Said:

I guess in my case it's more of a matter of a respect thing. You won't talk down to me because I'm underage, and you won't treat me badly because I'm underage, and if you do I will call you out on that bullshit.

Some people don't like that attitude and view it as rebellious, so I've grown to see it that way.

(Told you guys this thread would take off. Lets make it super active.)

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 11:41 AM

(03-21-2013, 11:38 AM)jpcorino Said: You're the Colts fan homo!

Annnnnnnnnddddd your man card is gone. Eli is #10, Peyton is #18. Lifelong Giants fan.

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 11:43 AM

I however, am a Colts fan. Go Luck! But, Peyton we miss you Sad

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
jpcorino Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 11:45 AM

Jersey looks the fucking same from the back and MY TEAM has Peyton now so suck on that ladies!
Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 11:49 AM

(03-21-2013, 11:45 AM)jpcorino Said: Jersey looks the fucking same from the back and MY TEAM has Peyton now so suck on that ladies!

Enjoy all those one and done playoff appearances. At least when my boy gets there we win it all.

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 11:52 AM

(03-21-2013, 11:49 AM)RonnieWilkins Said:
(03-21-2013, 11:45 AM)jpcorino Said: Jersey looks the fucking same from the back and MY TEAM has Peyton now so suck on that ladies!

Enjoy all those one and done playoff appearances. At least when my boy gets there we win it all.

When he gets there...The rookie had a better run then he did this year, your boy is terribly inconsistent and probably won't see another ring.

Logically speaking.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
jpcorino Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 11:54 AM

Me or Ronnie?
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 11:55 AM

Go Reds.

Although they're acting .

Chapman should start in the rotation. Closers are a dime a dozen.
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 11:56 AM

(03-21-2013, 11:54 AM)jpcorino Said: Me or Ronnie?

Both of you really. Although I guess I can't knock Peyton too hard.

The Reds are killing it man!

Anyone see that Butler game earlier?! Heart Even though I'm an IU fan, any team from Indy man.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 12:03 PM

(03-21-2013, 11:52 AM)CM Punk Said:
(03-21-2013, 11:49 AM)RonnieWilkins Said:

When he gets there...The rookie had a better run then he did this year, your boy is terribly inconsistent and probably won't see another ring.

Logically speaking.

He's smack dab in the middle of his prime with great weapons all around him and one of the best organizations in football behind him. He's won two of the last five, he's got another five years of top tier production in him and stands a very good chance of winning another ring.

Logically speaking of course.

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 12:11 PM

(03-21-2013, 12:03 PM)RonnieWilkins Said:
(03-21-2013, 11:52 AM)CM Punk Said:
(03-21-2013, 11:49 AM)RonnieWilkins Said: Enjoy all those one and done playoff appearances. At least when my boy gets there we win it all.

Logically speaking.

He's smack dab in the middle of his prime with great weapons all around him and one of the best organizations in football behind him. He's won two of the last five, he's got another five years of top tier production in him and stands a very good chance of winning another ring.

Sounds more like figures and stats, but he's inconsistent. A super bowl champion doesn't go from winning it to fighting for contention. You can't half ass it like he does every year and expect to kick it into high gear in the playoffs. He needs to work harder all year round.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 12:18 PM

(03-21-2013, 12:11 PM)CM Punk Said:
(03-21-2013, 12:03 PM)RonnieWilkins Said:
(03-21-2013, 11:52 AM)CM Punk Said: When he gets there...The rookie had a better run then he did this year, your boy is terribly inconsistent and probably won't see another ring.

Logically speaking.

Sounds more like figures and stats, but he's inconsistent. A super bowl champion doesn't go from winning it to fighting for contention. You can't half ass it like he does every year and expect to kick it into high gear in the playoffs. He needs to work harder all year round.

Drew Brees this year? Big Ben this year and once or twice before? Aaron Rodgers was 10-6 the year he won it. It happens all the time. The Giants have never had a losing record with Eli at the helm.

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 12:26 PM

(03-21-2013, 12:18 PM)RonnieWilkins Said:
(03-21-2013, 12:11 PM)CM Punk Said:
(03-21-2013, 12:03 PM)RonnieWilkins Said: He's smack dab in the middle of his prime with great weapons all around him and one of the best organizations in football behind him. He's won two of the last five, he's got another five years of top tier production in him and stands a very good chance of winning another ring.

Drew Brees this year? Big Ben this year and once or twice before? Aaron Rodgers was 10-6 the year he won it. It happens all the time. The Giants have never had a losing record with Eli at the helm.
They haven't had super amazing records, ALL the time. They've had a few. My point is, and I'm not disagreeing with Eli's ability or anything, is that he and his team, whether this be on them or someone else, need to play year round.

He can't go 9-7 and kick it into gear in the playoffs. It's lazy. He should try and get that home field advantage if he can, but he doesn't really seem like he wants to. I think he's great, but I don't think he's very motivated until the playoffs come around. He has this mentality, at least, imo, of "Why should I play this game? It's just one game. We can win nine and still get in." Which isn't always the case, and he shouldn't be like that.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 12:33 PM

(03-21-2013, 12:26 PM)CM Punk Said:
(03-21-2013, 12:18 PM)RonnieWilkins Said:
(03-21-2013, 12:11 PM)CM Punk Said: Sounds more like figures and stats, but he's inconsistent. A super bowl champion doesn't go from winning it to fighting for contention. You can't half ass it like he does every year and expect to kick it into high gear in the playoffs. He needs to work harder all year round.

They haven't had super amazing records, ALL the time. They've had a few. My point is, and I'm not disagreeing with Eli's ability or anything, is that he and his team, whether this be on them or someone else, need to play year round.

He can't go 9-7 and kick it into gear in the playoffs. It's lazy. He should try and get that home field advantage if he can, but he doesn't really seem like he wants to. I think he's great, but I don't think he's very motivated until the playoffs come around. He has this mentality, at least, imo, of "Why should I play this game? It's just one game. We can win nine and still get in." Which isn't always the case, and he shouldn't be like that.

I agree that the team as a whole has a tendency to rest on it's laurels. Look at the beatings they put on the Niners and Packers last year only to lose to the Eagles, Steelers and Bengals the way they did. Eli is going to finish in the top 4-9 for passing yards an TDs all time and has already secured his spot in the Hall of Fame. He also stands a real good chance of winning his third ring. Worth all the draft picks we traded for him.

Phillip Rivers=lol.

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-21-2013, 01:09 PM

Manning Bros= Forsure HOFs

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 07:31 PM

(03-21-2013, 01:09 PM)CM Punk Said: Manning Bros= Forsure HOFs

[Image: David_Hasselhoff.jpg]

This HOF > Those HOFs

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
(10-09-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-21-2013, 08:01 PM

(03-21-2013, 10:17 AM)CM Punk Said: I'm very rebellious and a junior in high school.

Also, Im in math. I hate math.

^THIS WAS ME 2 YEARS BACK!

Anyway, my name is Abbey. And (while making things even more obvious after having just made a thread to see if it was obvious who my last character was) I am 17 and live in New Zealand. A great country!.... If you like monotony...... And sheep. Jk...

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-21-2013, 08:39 PM

I'm Peter. I like long walks on the beach and watching roh.

Sorry I had to..

I'm the oldest member here I think but love to write.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-21-2013, 08:55 PM

I'm Abbey and I'm an alca-... Oh, wrong place.

I know, I already introduced myself. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
RonnieWilkins Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

03-21-2013, 09:43 PM

(03-21-2013, 08:39 PM)Peter Gilmour Said: I'm Peter. I like long walks on the beach and watching roh.

Sorry I had to..

I'm the oldest member here I think but love to write.

How old? I'll be 26 in a few weeks.

Hate Post Like Post