Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goodbye, Evertrust, Hello, X-treme Championship!
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-07-2014, 12:25 PM

Maverick- having safely made it out of that volcano, was finally at where the X-treme Champion, Evertrust, was at. Having a barbed wire- covered 2x4 AND the Insurance Policy with him, Maverick was poised to win. Finally seeing Evertrust, he hung back with the ref while the Insurance Policy was hammering away at Evertrust, doing Powerbombs, Death Valley Drivers, you name it. Finally, when Maverick decided they had enough fun, he had them hold up Evertrust, and he swung the 2x4 at Evertrust's dick. And again. And again. And again. Maverick kept going until the barbed wire clung to Evertrust's bloddy and battered dick. Maverick crushed the control that would summon Crimson Face, had the ref and the Insurance Policy stay back about two feet, then the ref counted the pin.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-07-2014, 12:30 PM

Gein walks in on the scene of Maverick's insurance policy holding Evertrust. He is about to ask what is going on when Maverick repeatedly starts smashing the barbed wire into Evertrust's crotch. He cringes and bites into his fist.

"OooOoo... that's nasty man. I need to add this to my list of torture methods."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-07-2014, 12:59 PM

"Goddamn. You're not even saying anything and you're lying through your teeth. Fucking hell, Iceman. Just kill yourself already. God, no wonder everyone hates you."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-07-2014, 01:30 PM

(10-07-2014, 12:25 PM)Maverick Said: ...at Evertrust, doing Powerbombs...

Look! You're lying again! Did you know that Evertrust is 6'4" and he's not smaller than you thus you can't even do a powerbomb to him.

Frodo is right about you.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-07-2014, 02:03 PM

(10-07-2014, 01:30 PM)LH Harrison Said:
(10-07-2014, 12:25 PM)Maverick Said: ...at Evertrust, doing Powerbombs...

Look! You're lying again! Did you know that Evertrust is 6'4" and he's not smaller than you thus you can't even do a powerbomb to him.

Frodo is right about you.

"I believe the insurance policy is doing powerbombs, not Maverick himself... But hey I'm just the guy admiring this great piece of art in front of my eyes!"

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-07-2014, 10:04 PM

Within a flash of light Maverick looks down to realize Evertrust is wearing the mask of The Crimson Face. He kicks out and slowly stands to his feet, extending his full frame and cracking his neck to ready himself for battle against the hopeful attacker.

But then Maverick is struck from behind by… Gein? Maverick turns as LH Harrison now rushes in and kicks Maverick in the chest. Frodo kicks the legs out from Maverick to take him down.

" Enjoying yourself, Maverick? "

The three voices are coming from the bodies of Gein, Harrison and Frodo. There's only one problem—their faces: Evertrust, Evertrust, Evertrust.

Geintrust, Harrisontrust and Frodotrust simultaneously rush toward Maverick and all unleash their famed finishing maneuvers on him in unison, splitting his very flesh and blood vessel into three separate entities so he may feel each ounce of harrowing deliverance at once.

Evertust removes his crimson mask, now holding what appears to be a standard sized snow globe in his palm as he gazes downward. Look closely at the globe he possesses; inside of it is contained the ongoing battle of Maverick, Maverick and Maverick versus Geintrust, Frodotrust and Harrisontrust. The smiles pour out from Evertrust's face as if rays of sunlight, raining down into the globe to fuel these damned souls for all of Evertainment to the one who now owns them.

SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 07:20 PM

lol