Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willing or unwilling to work with me? My attempt to make this easy for all of us
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 06:13 AM

After the way in which I've been insulted by the handler of Loverboy Vinnie Lane, I believe I've made it abundantly clear I've no desire whatsoever to work with him in any capacity until I'm issued an apology. With that said, I fully realize a portion of you are for some reason fascinated with him and would choose siding with him over anything and everything else that could ever arise, no matter who is right or wrong.

That's fine, it's your choice.

But we're all here to compete, or at least that's my understanding. At the same time I don't wish to work with anybody who would feel uncomfortable dealing with someone as outspoken and uncensored as myself. Yes, I've insulted Lane on a number of occasions after the way he has insulted me privately some time ago and more recently. I'm sure some of you feel I'm the one who has wronged him, but that just means he hasn't told you the whole story and I'm not here to explain it at the moment; I'm here to get a fair idea of who is and who is not willing to work with me. I will be honest, if you don't want to work with me over what has transpired with Lane, I also don't want to work with you and we can leave it at that.

If you are someone who is here to compete through their writing and creative ideas, and you're not hung up on a personal OOC beef between two people, then I do want to work with you. I'm here to have fun just like all of you and the only person I take issue with is the one who insulted me a number of ways and won't own up to it; has to keep playing the victim and complaining to others. Nobody else is at risk of me going OOC against them unless they start an issue with me. I believe I'm being very fair here in giving everyone a chance to let me (and in turn the staff) know who should and should not be booked in matches that involve me. I don't want somebody booked against me who won't RP and will just give me an easy, worthless win. I want real competition and I think that between my Crimson Face and Evertrust characters you've all seen I am very capable of delivering creativity and keeping things interesting from an in character pov.

I'd appreciate insults being left out of your responses if you're somebody who wishes not to work with me over my exposing of the hypocrisy surrounding Lane, and in turn I won't insult you. I'd just like an honest list of who I should avoid vs who is ok to work with and this way the staff will know who to avoid booking me in matches with as I continue my run here.

Lane, stay out of my thread because I've placed you on block, won't see your response, and will only accept communication from you through any 3rd party staff member if you have something to finally say to me that isn't an insult or you complaining. Remember, this can still be resolved if you want it to be.

Thank you all for your time.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-02-2014, 06:56 AM

I'll gladly work with you, especially if you've got a great idea for something. Your beef with Vinnie, and his with you, is between you two. I'm here to have fun, not hate anyone. Except Swagmire.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 10:10 AM

I'm not sure where you two went wrong, and quite honestly I don't really care. That's between you guys. I'll be away for a little bit, but once I come back, any of my characters would work with you. I think I talked about you non-stop when you came in last time and basically took Madness by storm, won the tournament, then sadly disappeared.

I was a big fan of yours then, and I still am. Nothing thats going on between you and Lane is going to change that.
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-02-2014, 10:22 AM

How can I not work with someone who is as sexy as you!

You have the trash talk to fill a million cans and probably sink Taiwan…because they are dirty people…

Anyway, I don’t know what all is going down with you and Lovergirl Jack Lalane (i'm teasing Loverboy...I love you too)…it’s not my problem…unless you mentioned my name…then FUCK YOU! But I don’t think you did. So were cool….wanna kiss?

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 10:26 AM

I appreciate the kind words from the both of you and I'm pleasantly surprised there hasn't been a backlash of responses indicating a desire to avoid working with me. Though, if anyone does feel they'd like to avoid working with me, I hope they do make that known so there's no chance of tension or conflict in the future.

Paul, the reasons I had to vanish after winning that tournament are unfortunately very personal and I apologize for leaving you high and dry the following week for that title bout. It was never my intention. I had sent my opponent a PM explaining that I might not be able to RP and told him I'd follow up with him later in the week once I knew for sure but I never got a chance to do even that much.

Morbid, I kinda sorta want to do more than kiss.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-02-2014, 10:33 AM

I have no problem working with you.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-02-2014, 10:54 AM

I would love to go in a one on one match with you.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-02-2014, 12:14 PM

I'd be more than fine working with you, seeing as how I'm gunning for both the X-treme Championship and the Tag Team Championships IC right now.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 12:42 PM

Evertrust, I'll work with ya even though you hurted my feelings once. Don't make me cry again and you'll love me forever.

What?

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-02-2014, 01:09 PM

(10-02-2014, 10:26 AM)I - Evertrust Said: I appreciate the kind words from the both of you and I'm pleasantly surprised there hasn't been a backlash of responses indicating a desire to avoid working with me. Though, if anyone does feel they'd like to avoid working with me, I hope they do make that known so there's no chance of tension or conflict in the future.

Paul, the reasons I had to vanish after winning that tournament are unfortunately very personal and I apologize for leaving you high and dry the following week for that title bout. It was never my intention. I had sent my opponent a PM explaining that I might not be able to RP and told him I'd follow up with him later in the week once I knew for sure but I never got a chance to do even that much.

Morbid, I kinda sorta want to do more than kiss.

Things happen. Believe me, I know personal lives can become way too much to even think of this place. Kind of entering that boat as we speak.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 01:55 PM

Oh so you'll work with him but not me.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-02-2014, 02:12 PM

More birdseed John and then he will work with you.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-02-2014, 02:31 PM

Although I am friends with Loverboy, the problems between you two doesn't prevent me from wanting to work with you. I've enjoyed your work here and would enjoy facing off with you.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-02-2014, 03:50 PM

I'm new, so, I'm up to working with anyone, no matter what. Though, better watch out for the X-Treme Championship Title, never know when The New Breed of Beast will want to hold it. Could be after his first official debut...or it could be tomorrow. Only time will tell.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-02-2014, 05:15 PM

I cant see you

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-02-2014, 06:12 PM

out

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post