Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 11:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take Fucking Two
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-30-2014, 04:10 AM

Not to be outdone, a few hours later, Maverick- fully healed from his injuries- was once again sprinting down the halls, referee and Evertrust spotted once more, this time in the parking lot. Finally arriving, Maverick took Evertrusts head, bounced it against the windshield- thus breaking the glass, with a few shards no doubt piercing the skin, and maybe even going into his eyes. Then, Maverick used the Stinging Nightmare on Evertrust, his body careening off the car. Then, Maverick took a nearby kendo stuck, and beat his body with it... and again... and again... and again. After looking for any items Evertrust could use to kick out- and finding none, Maverick went for the pin.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-30-2014, 04:14 AM

"Give it a rest ... Whoever you are, you're not going to pin Evertrust. He's got Face on his side, dude's basically a God. I would know, I'm his dad... Sort of."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-30-2014, 04:24 AM

Just before the count of three, Maverick hears a gagging sound which he looks over to discover is the referee with his tongue hanging out of his mouth and Evertrust's hand around his throat. Maverick looks back down at Evertrust who is smiling fiendishly, his eyes staring vehemently right into Maverick's whilst continuing to choke the life out of that referee to stop the count.

" Do you know why it's considered foolish to unleash your finishing maneuvers on a man you haven't even a glimmer of hope in actually pinning? "

Evertrust kicks out and allows the referee to collapse to the ground with a purple face.

" Because now the world has seen me kick out of not only your finishing maneuver, but also a barbaric onslaught with the aid of a kendo stick. How sloppily ineffective does this make you look now that I've kicked out of your best attacks, you pugnacious brat? "

Evertrust grabs the kendo stick and holds it with both hands, jamming the stick forward across Maverick's adam's apple. He follows it up with a wind up and an upward thrust of the stick right between Maverick's legs. If Maverick is walking around fine in a few hours after that shot, it must mean he has a vagina.

SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 07:04 PM

lol
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-21-2015, 08:42 PM

Lol

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion