Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a practical challenger who understands what words mean
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 01:30 PM

" Speaking of Pest, and speaking of recalling your ways of winning matches, Vincent… do regale us with tales of how you defeated Pest all on your own? Explain to us how that was superior to a count out victory, you lazy sloth. "

" Maverick, this match is a match in which all competitors must put up one hundred percent of their XWF earnings; winner take all. I don't feel as though you have the same level of stupidity as Samuels and Lane to put all of your funds on the line in a surefire loss to me. Clarify that for us, dear boy. Are you? "

" And Lane, I still need to hear the words that confirm you're putting up all of your funds for this match. You trotting in and saying you want in the match did not confirm that you've understood the words that were used to formulate the required terms of this contest, so do that now, boy. I said now. "

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 01:31 PM

Im on te groundd hajahahwad git rekt fgt
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-23-2014, 01:33 PM

(10-23-2014, 01:30 PM)⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Said: " Speaking of Pest, and speaking of recalling your ways of winning matches, Vincent… do regale us with tales of how you defeated Pest all on your own? Explain to us how that was superior to a count out victory, you lazy sloth. "

" Maverick, this match is a match in which all competitors must put up one hundred percent of their XWF earnings; winner take all. I don't feel as though you have the same level of stupidity as Samuels and Lane to put all of your funds on the line in a surefire loss to me. Clarify that for us, dear boy. Are you? "

" And Lane, I still need to hear the words that confirm you're putting up all of your funds for this match. You trotting in and saying you want in the match did not confirm that you've understood the words that were used to formulate the required terms of this contest, so do that now, boy. I said now. "

"Heh. Not like I have much to offer you there anyway. Alright, you're on. I'm all in. And allow me to one up this. Can I ask to make this an elimination Tables match, Evertrust?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 01:35 PM

i will gest refery tis mach
Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 01:48 PM

" No, Maverick, you may not ask me for a thing; in fact your requested match sounded like nothing more than putrid borborygmus to me. What year do you live in? Tables match? Did time truly forget to cripple you in its linear grip the way it's done so many of these others? "

" Regarding your funds, Maverick, you have quite a bit more to offer than John Samuels himself. He's almost not worth having in this match at all, save for my slight desire to stand over his fallen body with my foot over his throat and remind him that he asked for, or more appropriately begged for my attention like a starving mooncalf crying for a milkteet. "

" Tush, whatever you are, should you find your way into this match as an official I shall gladly rip the tongue from your mouth and promptly insert it— along with my whole fist—into Vincent Lane's mouth. Then maybe, just maybe, with two tongues to work with, that homely harridan will finally be able to form one English word that actually applies to a real life situation in a corr…no, no… no he won't. Disregard that thought. "

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 01:52 PM

U avin a gigal m8? I wil rek u
Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 02:01 PM

" You will do no such thing, useless plebeian. Back to your corner. "

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2014, 08:04 PM

(10-23-2014, 01:30 PM)⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Said: " Speaking of Pest, and speaking of recalling your ways of winning matches, Vincent… do regale us with tales of how you defeated Pest all on your own? Explain to us how that was superior to a count out victory, you lazy sloth. "

Yeah, Trust, I'll take your money, sure.

Here's a couple more words for you to hear - fuck you.

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-24-2014, 05:19 AM

" There there, dear boy. Such vulgarities have been known since the dark ages to merely be attempts to conceal vulnerabilities. {vulgarities//vulnerabilities}—the similarities even in the words themselves are of no coincidence, you incompetent, slack jawed ninny. If you can hardly handle yourself in these brief exchanges without being so rattled by my words, I fear for what is about to happen to you when we're actually attempting to tear one another down for a week before meeting in a ring to turn our very words into a beautiful dance for the ages. I'm going to make what Mr. Pest did when he exposed you look like child's play, and even he had you defeated until your insurance policy came and took him down for you. If the end of that match saw your attacks fail to even phase him, what do you think is going to happen when it's me? It's unfortunate that for you in this particular case with me, any insurance policy you may be reliant upon pales in comparison to my own. Bring your friends; I encourage it. See what awaits them. "

" And just so we're clear on how this match, which I call the shots for, will work: do not give away your funds before your loss, you banal shyster, or you are automatically disqualified from the match. As the reigning, defending champion, I have the right to state these conditions and they also apply to the others involved, and to myself, and will be in effect every waking moment up until the winner is named and the funds transferred. Any giving away of funds to avoid losing them to the victor of this match results in disqualification. How accomplished would you feel if you were the only person ever to be disqualified from an X-treme match? You'd be the one, child. You'd be the one… "

" Now go back to exchanging your silly banter with Maverick and John Samuels; at least the three of you are evenly matched. "

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-24-2014, 06:43 AM

(10-24-2014, 05:19 AM)⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Said: " And just so we're clear on how this match, which I call the shots for, will work: do not give away your funds before your loss, you banal shyster, or you are automatically disqualified from the match. As the reigning, defending champion, I have the right to state these conditions "

You know, dude, it's pretty interesting that you feel this way about title defenses now, considering that when the tables were turned you insisted I was "ducking" you by not immediately addressing money on the table for our match. You know, the one I told you you were welcome to have if you accepted MY terms as reigning, defending champion?

If this is all just about money to you, how about I just send you what I've got, minus sums I've already promised to others, and you just hand me the damn belt and get the fuck lost? It's pretty obvious you're not interested in actually competing, especially on your own, since you've yet to even participate in any kind of match and turned down my challenge last time just because I didn't offer cash. So, there's your cash offer. Give me back the belt, leave me alone, and you get the money. Otherwise, I come and take the belt, your dignity, AND your precious dollars.

Deal?

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 04:18 AM

" I remember a time you spoke to the one known as 'Shades' and so kindly asked him to make me leave you alone, as if you truly believed he had the power to do so. I made him what he was—a tool that was used to perform a few tasks and nothing more before being discarded like the temporary sanitary pad he was. Now, weeks later, you're asking if you can pay me off to leave you alone. I adore this evolving chain of events more than you could ever imagine. "

" Let me give your offer serious consideration for a second. "

" No deal. "

" And I'll be glad to address your accusation of me not wanting competition during the week we're facing off—you know, where it will carry more weight and be seen by an even grander audience. I do thank you, however, for the delicious honey pot of ammunition you seem to be so anxious for me to devour and spew right back into your face. Patience, my dear… patience. Remember; honey nourishes and protects the hungry bear from the otherwise deadly effects of the stings it receives from the frantic bees it torments while feeding. Your freewheeling ways have served me well, my soon to be extinct honey bee. Buzz buzz. "

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-25-2014, 04:23 AM

"Ey, EvieTrust, remember when Lane thought he could beat me? Now he's gotta carry the mark of losing to Scully, someone who he's been trying to shit on, and me. Dude, Lane's life sucks. You think he should send you his money then kill himself?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2014, 04:43 AM

" No, I do not think he should send me his money and kill himself. Here is why: I'd be wondering when that deposit is coming through and then I'd find out that he mistakenly sent the money to a Mt. Everest avalanche tragedy recovery program and I'd have no way of getting it once it's been donated there. What could be worse than this blunder, you ask? How about the fact that the news would later report the police finding a naked Vincent Lane hanging from his spinning ceiling fan by a pantyhose tied around his neck, but instead of being limp and dead he was orgasming from the sensation of the asphyxiation; still limp, mind you, while orgasming—a rare phenomenon indeed. "

" I do not want this doleful chain of events on my hands, good sir. I'm sure you can understand. "

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-25-2014, 03:54 PM

"You make a fair point. And he'd probably somehow fuck suicide."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2014, 03:58 PM

"Alas, due to the fact I am a competitor in the Fatal- Five- Way match for the Television Championship, I regret to inform you I cannot take part in your match against Mr. John Samuels and Mr. Vinnie Lane. However, I also regret to inform you I'll still get my payback by making your ass tap out this Warfare."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
X-Pac Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2014, 08:43 PM

wow, what a pussy

you suck, maverick!
Hate Post Like Post