Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Commentary
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-28-2014, 09:51 PM

So, here is how I see my characters. I'm only including the characters I really got into.

Cain - Very powerful, supernatural character. Proud of himself, but doesn't spend three hours in front of a mirror. When I see Cain, I picture Sean O'Haire's preacher character mixed with Kratos mixed with Vegeta, with The Undertaker mixed in. But unlike other characters that I have played, he is ALWAYS evolving. I put alot of thought into him, though you all may get confused reading my work sometimes.

Sage Winters - Played the man from Ontario in 98-2001. Cocky, young and brash. Self proclaimed Prince of Pay Per View, I wanted to combine Bret Hart's ring skills with Shawn Michaels' showboating and performance.

So....yeah...you guys got any stories?

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Monolith Offline
The Monster From The Alps

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-29-2014, 04:36 AM

Monolith: began life as a mute Monster heel with a European fighting pedigree; I always pictured Big Show/The Giant during his early WCW years but with an Ivan Drago twist. Now I see him more as a special attraction, prize fighter type similar to Brock Lesnar in his current incarnation but bigger and fatter lol.

Donnie Damage: never really got the chance to flesh this one out but I was going for a Steve Austin circa 1997 anti hero vibe. Rebellious, foul mouthed, cynical but popular nonetheless.

Justin Zane: a straight up lunatic with a murderous past, I now see him with the shabby appearance and erratic ring style of Dean Ambrose but with a darker, mysterious side similar to the early versions of Kane and 'Taker.

photo Untitled.png

Former X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post