Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 02:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coding help needed? You got xbuxs? I got time to help.
The Return of The Crimson Face Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-19-2014, 12:07 PM Wink  Coding help needed? You got xbuxs? I got time to help. -->

An interesting idea has come my way today and I thought I'd pass this offer along to all. I'm a fairly experienced coder and am offering my services in exchange for your xtreme monies. Have you seen a really cool layout used by somebody here? Have a layout in mind you want to get working but aren't sure how? PM me and make me an x-offer. Big Grin

If you need a reference for my ability just ask Mastermind; he paid me rather than kicking out of my xtreme title pin because I coded it to be unkickoutable. Wink

Please help make the man with the largest nose in the fed to become the richest.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like The Return of The Crimson Face's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-19-2014), Gator (09-19-2014), Tommy Gunn (09-19-2014), Vincent Lane (09-19-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-19-2014, 02:24 PM

I did it! I kicked out and made it visible at the very top of the screen on your crazyass xtreme pin! And I did it without using ANY admin rights at all! I am the potato god!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Gator (09-19-2014), The Return of The Crimson Face (09-19-2014), Vincent Lane (09-19-2014)
The Return of The Crimson Face Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-19-2014, 02:50 PM

:O Huzzah! Looks like next we have to try out the iframe redirector. My bag is endless, baby. Wink
Hate Post Like Post