Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 03:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message To All..
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-09-2014, 06:15 PM

Ever since Black has been on a hiatus from the company for the past few months, he returns to the XWF to give out a message to his fans and supporter from across the globe of X-Terme.

Hello all out there within the XWF. I haven't been here for awhile, and i'm starting to see the rise of new fresh talent landing in the land of X-terme with old schooler who are attempting to live up to their past glory.. that isn't a diss to any Vets who are having a hastag movement or using encrypted shit.. any ways, I am seeing this company growing to the fullest.

While the management is having some difficult times with the show's current products, I think that time will tell for the finial decision. Now, I am no Mr. Potato head, but if one day I could own Shove-It, I'd make it fucked up as possible. Anyone rememberd when I hosted it? Makes me still piss in my pants with that old lady who haunts my own dreams at night.

Before I start babbling on about nothing... the real reason why I am out here on XWF TV... is too tell you fans at home, that I am going to retire from In-Ring action, as you all know, I am not getting younger nor gotten crack at the top champions for the time I have been here. I've seen things that rookie wouldn't want to experience at all within this place.

I have been in situations that made want to quit this fed, for example getting hanged from that racist Hickbilly to being the butt of the tampon jokes. Also, i'm glad that Frodo killed Ann, she was one annoying prick of a bitch who I would end up murdering ASAP. I faced with a lot haters who wanted me out of the ring, well guess what, I hope you all who doubted me... have the last laugh now.

I am the man who made X-Terme think..."Damn this man is fucking crazy"..."Free my N***** Black from Maddy"... to even this.."Black makes bitches puss puss go pop pop (with cherry on top)".

My last words are this... I will still around in this Fedration.. weather it be me being a manager to hot shots to non-shots, running a Patato head type shows, to even stalking the females after there matches.

This is John Black... and, i'm out of the ring..FOR GOOD!

Then this promo shuts off into a recap of the latest edition of Warfare!

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
Gator (09-09-2014), Mastermind (09-09-2014)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-09-2014, 09:35 PM

Sorry I never got to work with you dude! I think I speak for everyone when I say...

ONE MORE MATCH!

ONE MORE MATCH!

ONE MORE MATCH!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Gator (09-10-2014)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-10-2014, 03:23 AM

It's a shame you're hanging up those boots, Mr. Black. As you're a veteran and maybe seen as a legend in the XWF, how would you feel about taking Mr.Untouchable.... Scully, under your wing? I am undefeated. My record is 4 and 0 but when I come up against a real challenge, under your guidance, I can hopefully continue the streak. What do you say, Mr. Black, would you like to manage Scully?
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2014, 04:47 AM

Ah, the young pups come to suckle the teats of those they know nothing about. All in vain hope of getting some recognition for knowing an old timer. John Black is not worth keeping around or suckling at. I'm surprised he's not gone yet. Doesn't Madison have some crops that need attending, boy?
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-10-2014, 08:41 AM

Hey Mr. WGWF, long time no speak. I'm just looking for a manager. Someone to push me in the right direction. There doesn't seem to be many options around here
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2014, 08:44 AM

I gave you a push. Hell, without me you would have lost to Darren Puss Puss Dangerous. Barbie still wants that Capri Sun, by the way.
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-10-2014, 09:56 AM

I never thanked you for you're interference. Although I do believe that I would have won either way. Thank you though. Oh tell Barbie I brought a multi pack of Capri Sun, in case you two showed you're faces again
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-10-2014, 10:20 AM

Loverboy, I wished I wrestled you in the ring, but I am getting to old for hitting the mat and what not, and if i DO decide to wrestle for one night only... it would be hosted on Warfare against someone who's causing trouble among the backstage.

Shadows, keep on smoking that Bud brother... and you will prosper.

Scully, I'd love to take you under my wing ANY day. In fact, come to my make shift office to further give you a deal that you won't regret with me.

Mr. guy who's promoting XWF's rival fed, shouldn't you just go and be a pest on to guys like, Mr. XWF, Crimson face, and some others I don't need to name? If you think that i am going to get offended by that racist comment... then I am not the one to get angry over that. Maybe the true uncle Sam/Tom Swagmire would.. but not me, I don't have time for your antics.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2014, 10:25 AM

I wouldn't sweat Pest, John.

In a few hours he's going to be so busy licking Peter Gilmour's toilet clean he won't have time to bother anyone OR spoil new guys like Scully who'll latch on to anyone willing to help him get over on Neonero.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2014, 10:28 AM

You might want to do some fact checking, Crybaby. John Black doesn't need to do one more match, his one more match will end just like every other match. Him losing. He was supposed to be Flynn's tag partner for the match with Peter and Dim. Then he ran and hid because he knew he had no chance. He'd somehow end up pinning himself for the win. Go back to sucking Thraxx's tampons, Johnny.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-10-2014, 10:38 AM

Hey at least I can suck out of a dead female's pussy.. while you keep on eating Peter's dick for your pleasure. So what if i lost most of my matches, people like you love to bring up records like if it's a big deal.

Those tag belts weren't going to ours any ways... since Peter's bitch boy Madison wanted me to fight him... which didn't need to happen. Also, me and Flynn managed to destroy Bobby and his partner.. FOR the tag straps.

Fuck The Fuck Off, Pest

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-10-2014, 10:39 AM

Loverboy... No one loves you, not even you're own mama. Word be told when you we're born, the doctor slapped you're mother in the face. Why don't you concentrate on you're own business, you Axel Rose knock off.

John Black, I thought you we're a bad man from the ghetto but you seem to nice like Morgan Freeman
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2014, 10:41 AM

How did Pete and Dim end up doing in that match after all, Pest?

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2014, 10:42 AM

Yo, Scully, you might want to pump the brakes before you get in too far over your head, dude.

And it's Axl. There's no E. Dumbass.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
AerialKnight (09-10-2014)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-10-2014, 10:53 AM

Loverboy and Scully, chill out... Axl Rose is old now, no point in bickering over that. Thank you Skully, you seem like a nice british rookie.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-10-2014, 10:59 AM

(09-10-2014, 10:41 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: How did Pete and Dim end up doing in that match after all, Pest?

As I've said time and time again. They won, but had it been John Black and not me, the match would have been a fourth as long. Because John Black is a useless pussy.
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-10-2014, 11:14 AM

I don't know who this nappy headed ho is but he better keep my name out of his mouth unless he wants to go from retired to crippled.

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-10-2014, 11:14 AM

Loverboy, go and straighten you're hair and listen to Motley Crue. This isn't the eighties! I don't back down from anyone!

John, Nice and British? British.. Yes. Nice... Sometimes. Being nice isn't going to get me Championships ... If someone is going to be my manager, then that guy or girl needs to be a bad. So tell Loverboy to shut his mouth and then maybe we can come to an agreement
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-10-2014, 11:26 AM

(09-10-2014, 11:14 AM)Blizzard Said: I don't know who this nappy headed ho is but he better keep my name out of his mouth unless he wants to go from retired to crippled.

Quote:that isn't a diss to any Vets who are having a has tag movement

(09-10-2014, 11:14 AM)Scully Said: Loverboy, go and straighten you're hair and listen to Motley Crue. This isn't the eighties! I don't back down from anyone!

John, Nice and British? British.. Yes. Nice... Sometimes. Being nice isn't going to get me Championships ... If someone is going to be my manager, then that guy or girl needs to be a bad. So tell Loverboy to shut his mouth and then maybe we can come to an agreement

Don't focus on Loverboy... he's just getting under your skin.

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Vincent Lane (09-10-2014)