Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 08:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan
TheSpikeHannigan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-07-2014, 12:42 PM

*chuckle*
Your a quick witted son of a bitch! I like that! But you know what? You've got a point. Sure, I've only been here a couple of weeks. Sure, I haven't really done anything notable during my time here (I've only been in a battle royal on my belt, but I'm not counting that as a match). Sure, I've got stuck taking on a talk show host on Monday. But, like me, you haven't had a one-on-one confrontation with anybody in this company. So this is what I propose to you. I want you to watch my match on Monday. I want you to see the ass-kicking that I give to Bob Murray. Then, I'll make you a deal. I'll pay close attention to your match against McPherson on Wednesday. Because, until I see what you're really capable of, my position still stands that I'll beat you in five minutes. To be honest, I hope that you can prove me wrong; that you are more than capable of lasting more than five minutes with me. Because, the more I think about it, it'd be pretty damn boring if I have a week of having my hand raised after back-to-back squash matches. I'd like to have a nice 20-minute battle to the death! But, right now, I'm not convinced that I'll get it.

Messages In This Thread
Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan - by TheSpikeHannigan - 09-07-2014, 12:42 PM