Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 07:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan
Blake Myles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-07-2014, 10:01 AM

"Sorry was you expecting a compliment from me or something... did your feelings get hurt? Is it because I did not say anything nice return. Anyway spikey who by the way came a little earlier than me and has done.... What have you done in that time? Trying to think... any notable matches or appearance on Warfare or Madness... nope can't think of thing.... maybe the audience just switched off and forgot you were there or maybe your just to afraid to compete just in case you lose because that would be embarrassing if you devalued your opponent 'old guy' or me the person you claim to last five minutes beats you instead well that would make you look like idiot and the supposedly mismatched opponents are out of your league. Which is something you claimed and Martin McPherson claims he going to take over Warfare. I never have claimed anything or said I was original I merely stated that you two have similarities and same type of attitude which doesn't make you stand out it makes people go just oh here we go again oh and the flask was full of water so if you mean I should keep hydrated thank you"

[-] The following 1 user Likes Blake Myles's post:
(09-07-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan - by Blake Myles - 09-07-2014, 10:01 AM