Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan
TheSpikeHannigan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-07-2014, 08:02 AM

Woah, woah, woah, woah...HOLD UP! ARROGANT? BIG HEADED? I was complimenting you! Yeah, I actually think that you have some talent! How much remains to be seen, but the point is is that I think that there's potential in you! I mean, look at you! You're Blake Myles! The...uh...um...that guy! Yeah, that guy! That guy that talks like he's really deep, but makes absolutely no sense! That guy that thinks that he's the most original wrestler to walk through these parts since that guy who wears the dicks all over his face, even though he sounds like a watered-down version of every single emo wrestler in the history of this business! That guy that's gonna take on Martin McPherson on Wednesday in the most anticipated opening match in wrestling history that everyone's probably gonna skip over! And, most importantly, that guy that's gonna be in for a world of hurt come Thursday! And a little piece of advice: take a good swig from that flask of yours before our match. You're gonna need it...

Messages In This Thread
Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan - by TheSpikeHannigan - 09-07-2014, 08:02 AM