Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simplistic Stuff
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-16-2013, 07:08 AM

Black see's a freshly fluid body of baby oil on Ann in the Shove It locker room, so he takes this Opportunity to look at her body.

Well Well, if it isn't my new soon to be "BFF" on Saturdays.

Black then hits his new move Shimmy Do Ya into her chin, while she was down on the floor semi-nippin naked with nothing on her. He lifts her off the ground and places her in a small room tied to a chair with duck tape on her mouth.

Oh, you wanted me to no show huh, well i might take offer right before our match. You and i will no show together!, you won't have to fuckin be my manager and i would not be caught slipping with Madison neither.

Ann is mumbling things to him in an angry fashion.

You said, that if i didn't no show, you could be free right? Here's your chance Annie, you and i can be rebel's and not show our faces on Shove It for tonight. What do you say, my darling?

Black rips the tape from her lips.

You BASTARD, you think your going to intimidate me BEFORE our match tonight? Your crazy, you think that you can Nip me from my debut on here?

Black starts to get angry at her until her words were beautiful to him and decided to untie her from the chair.

But, Black ended up hitting his BlaxxIn Drop (DVD) into the cement floor and leaves her unconscious.

See you at Shove IT Ann, if anyone asked, i Pinned you HARD.

Black fleas from the small room in one piece.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-16-2013, 12:14 PM

(03-16-2013, 07:08 AM)John_Black Said: Black see's a freshly fluid body of baby oil on Ann in the Shove It locker room, so he takes this Opportunity to look at her body.

Well Well, if it isn't my new soon to be "BFF" on Saturdays.

Black then hits his new move Shimmy Do Ya into her chin, while she was down on the floor semi-nippin naked with nothing on her. He lifts her off the ground and places her in a small room tied to a chair with duck tape on her mouth.

Oh, you wanted me to no show huh, well i might take offer right before our match. You and i will no show together!, you won't have to fuckin be my manager and i would not be caught slipping with Madison neither.

Ann is mumbling things to him in an angry fashion.

You said, that if i didn't no show, you could be free right? Here's your chance Annie, you and i can be rebel's and not show our faces on Shove It for tonight. What do you say, my darling?

Black rips the tape from her lips.

You BASTARD, you think your going to intimidate me BEFORE our match tonight? Your crazy, you think that you can Nip me from my debut on here?

Black starts to get angry at her until her words were beautiful to him and decided to untie her from the chair.

But, Black ended up hitting his BlaxxIn Drop (DVD) into the cement floor and leaves her unconscious.

See you at Shove IT Ann, if anyone asked, i Pinned you HARD.

Black fleas from the small room in one piece.

Twenty-five minutes later, Ann's back on her feet. She notices Black is still standing there.

Oh, I thought wou would have decided to FLEE before I woke up. Instead, you got FLEAS..... Ouch...... Well, you should have looked a bit closer. This was ALL A SET-UP!!!! I am actually wearing a flesh coloured jacket!!!!!

[Image: machete-danny-trejo-image.jpg]

For the next 2 and a half hours, all that's heard from the room is John Black's screams of agony. Finally, Ann walks out, without looking back.

That's what you get for trying to take my title, you little bitch! Oh, and it's also my warning that you better just go home tonight, and not compete against me. You'll get that again, tenfold!!!

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post