Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greggo offers his services
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-15-2013, 09:02 PM

Scene: A dark back alley in some city

Time: Just after midnight

Cast so far: Greggo +1

The sleeping bum is interrupted by the toe of Greggo's shoe poking him in the ribs.

Greggo: Howdeh...Wake up and tell me if you've seen the rest of this...

The bum opens his eyes to see Greggo standing there... smiling... holding what appears to be the severed leg of some kind of animal. The bum is startled and fearful for his well being, even more so when he realizes...

Greggo's not wearing any pants!

Greggo: I'd be willing to exchange a favor of any kind in exchange for some help... I need to find the rest of this animal so I can return it to its rightful owner.

The bum scrambles to his feet and runs away as Greggo licks his lips and smirks. He runs up and catches the bum, tackling him to the ground and covering him by shoving the severed animal limb into his face.

Greggo turns to the camera since he knows it's there... why not talk to it?

Greggo: If anyone knows where I can find the rest of this goat, let me know. Also let me know if you want to negotiate with me to be your special manager. I'll take short term and long term gigs. I'm Black Order Certified and what that means is you can't lose with me in your corneh... Let me be in your corneh.

Will anyone arrive on the scene or will Greggo be left to have his way with this poor homeless man?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shana Offline
I can not tell a high!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-15-2013, 09:11 PM

Shana approaches, for the first time since being dead. Looking super-pissed. As in angry. As in she kicks the bum in the face. And then turns to Greggo.

Shana: Greggo... You're a messed up individual! And I hate that! Well. It depends on who you are. But stop offering people services. I too am looking to manage, can't have you taking my customers.

Shana appears to examine the animal limb.

Shana: That reminds me, I'm hungry.
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2013, 10:50 AM

Sid Feder wishes to god he didn't just arrive on the scene.

Oh my god; kill me now!

Shana and Greggo both look at Sid, who takes the animal limb from Greggo and throws it down the alley toward the street.

***Screeeeeech***

***Crash!***

The limb causes an accident as Sid turns back to Greggo and Shana.

Look what you freaks caused. Greggo - I wouldn't want you as my manager if you started taking steroids and were covered in armor from head to toe; you'd still be a useless sack of manure. And Shana? Shana? What the fuck are you doing fraternizing with this queer asshole? Go try to win one of the 24/7 titles or some shit. Don't hang with Black Circle trash.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Shana Offline
I can not tell a high!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-16-2013, 11:53 AM

Shana looks at Feder with an expression of shock.

Shana: Oh dear god.... You're RIGHT! I shouldn't be here. In fact, I'm meant to be dead and still have given nobody any explanation as to how I didn't kill myself in that weird... Whatever the hell I did! I should go and do something more useful with my life!

Shana bows down to Sid Feder.

Shana: Thankyou, Feder. Thank! YOU!

Shana runs out into the street.

***Screeeeeech***

***Crash!***

Shana is taken out in an AM-BU-LANCE!.... And as she goes she mutters to a conveniently placed camera in the AM-BU-LANCE ... ~"What's with me and almost dying?"~

[Image: jeX2f.jpg]

Imma hit a fuckin' blunt, then I'll hit your face 'til the damn ring's spinning around you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shana's post:
(01-16-2013), Mr.Natural (01-22-2013)
Beautiful Reginold

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-17-2013, 11:24 AM

Beautiful Reginold uses this chance! He leaps at Shana inside the ambulance and pins her!

"Nice to meet you Shana, my name is Beautiful Reginold."

He's shirtless and covered in lubricant. No one knows what the F to do next.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-18-2013, 10:45 AM

Greggo knows what to do next.

He's driving the ambulance, somehow... even though if you back track it seems impossible that he could be.

Anyway, Greggo drives the ambulance into an underground garage so he can have some time with Shana and Reginold. Greggo enters the back of the ambulance and sees Reginold on top of Shana. Greggo licks his lips and grabs a video camera. He starts to record...

Greggo: Ohhhh that's right. Give it to her. Make her scream, big boy. Then I'll make you scream when I shove this goat leg up your ass. Mmmmmmm...

What will happen next?!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-21-2013, 04:25 PM

A limo pulls up in the alley. The door opens and Mr.Natural and Solange Holloway step out. The limo driver steps out with an apologetic look on his face.

L.Driver: Sir, Madam I'm so sincerely sorry I thought I had the directions to the estate. I sincerely apoplo-

Mr.Natural puts his hand in the drivers face signaling him to stop.

Mr.Natural: I don't want to hear any of that bullshit. You told me beforewe damn left that you had the damn directions, and now you mean to tell me that yo monkey ass had the wrong damn directions? What the hell did those damn directions point to anyway?

L.D.: It appears that it pinted to this alley.

Mr.Natural: Son of a fuckin bitch!

Solange: Jelani, honey calm down. I'm sure we can find someone around here that can give us the directions. Look lets go in this building.

Mr.Natural and Solange opens the door to find and oily man on top of a woman with someone filming.

Mr.Natural: WHAT THE FUCK ?!?!?!?!?

Solange: OH MY GOD! Wait is that ... is that Shana?

[Image: logonatural_zps49b3f032.png][/php][/quote]
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2013, 11:23 PM

Sid walks up and stands next to Mr. Natural and Solange. Sid sees the same horrifying sight that they both see.

Should I even ask?

Sid unwraps a 3 Musketeers bar and takes a bite of it but he can't take his eyes off of the action in front of them. He finally turns toward Mr. Natural and Solange, holding the 3 Musketeers bar out-

You guys want a bite?

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-22-2013, 05:08 AM

Mr.Natural: No sir, thank you.

Solange: Oh my god I can't believe that's Shana! I don't remember her being like... that.

Mr.Natural: HEY GIRL QUIT FAKING AND TAKE THE DICK LIKE A REAL BITCH!

Solange: Shut up negro!

[Image: logonatural_zps49b3f032.png][/php][/quote]
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-23-2013, 05:34 AM

It has officially been confirmed on XWF99.com that Greggo is now the full time manager of Unknown Soldier.

The two have a history, as they shared the love and sexual satisfaction of a goat named 'Billy' together. They were also two thirds of the group responsible for creating the latest drug craze across the country known as 'Goat Meth.'

The two are certainly bound to terrorize any XWF arena, crack house, or barn yard they come across.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post